Thread: Triforce Knights now recruiting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Triforce Knights now recruiting!

This is the guild page for the guild <Triforce Knights>.

Main info: Triforce Knights is a guild that aims to help other players and help everyone have a great time on PL. We currently only have a few members, but are looking to increase the size of our guild. See our guild requirements below to check if you are eligible to join <Triforce Kinghts>. If you meet these requirements and would like to join our guild; you may pm me on the forum<kcimythgim>, pm my co-leader <eiggam> or myself <kcimythgim> in game, or pm any recruiter that you see on the list of recruiters. We will allow anyone to become a recruiter that is at least level 55 in addition to meeting all of our other guild Requirements. I am the guild leader (ign <kcimythgim>) and my co-leader is (ign <eiggam>).
    Type of guild: Our guild is a tier 3 guild. You can buy discount potions and elixirs and access your stash from our guild hall.
    Guild Goals: Our guild goals are to help other players complete quests and help each other out to complete difficult dungeons. We hope to provide a community where you can talk with other players who are stuck on the same dungeon levels and quests that you are on and work together to complete them.

Guild Requirements: We would like to have many people involved in our guild, but we do have a few requirements to join.

1. Be in good graces with eiggam and myself. By this I mean that you cannot have spammed or used inappropriate or offensive language in the past. If you have, eiggam and I have already muted you and we will not see any messages or requests you send us.

2. By accepting the invite to our guild, you are agreeing to all of the Triforce Knights’ rules and the consequences for breaking them

Guild Rules: The following rules weren’t created to make our guild less fun. They were created in mind of the people we want in our guild to improve their overall PL and guild experience

1. OBEY THE STS TERMS OF SERVICE. Failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate expulsion from the guild. Some examples of “STS Terms of Service” breaches are: trying to sell characters or accounts, offering in-game services in exchange for real-world currency, offering real-world currency in exchange for in-game services, or scamming another player (such as saying that you will repay all of their money plus interest if they give you 100k now, then never repaying it).

2. DO NOT use any inappropriate or offensive language at any time. This type of offense will not be excused as a warning. Using this type of language will have you reported, muted, and removed from the guild.

3. BE NICE. The whole point of our guild is to work together and help other people. If you don't like the way we treat other people then don't Join our guild. Any mean or harassing messages should be reported to STS immediately. If we see any such messages we will remove you from the guild.

4. DO NOT request in game currency or items in exchange for in-game services to members of our guild. If somebody in our guild needs help leveling or defeating a difficult boss, you cannot say that you'll help them in exchange for a set amount of gold, a certain item, or their share in gold and items for the rest of the dungeon. If you are going to help someone in our guild, you must do it free of charge and not request any payment

5. DO NOT ask us to promote you to a higher rank unless you have reached the level 55 requirement and are applying to become a recruiter. If you are below level 55 we will not promote you to a recruiter period. Any promoting will be done by either eiggam or myself.

6. DON’T SPAM. We define spamming as the frequent sending of similar messages within the guild chat, in the public message area, or within pm’s. Reposting the same message about how you’re selling this item for this price every time a new person enters the guild room won’t help you sell the item. It will only get you mass muted and reported for spamming. We do allow people to sell items within our guild, but use your best judgement when posting these messages. Do it too often and you will get muted and reported by the people around you. It’s fine to say that you’re selling or buying something, just don’t keep saying it. This type of offense is not as serious as some posted above, but doing it often enough can still get you removed from the guild.

7. DON’T BEG. If you ask or beg for free items or gold, or say something along the lines of “I’ll take any items that nobody wants” you will be marked as a beggar and will be removed from the guild

8. DON’T SCAM. Scamming players is not acceptable in our guild. If we see you doing something such as the example listed in the STS Terms of Service breach examples on this thread, you will be removed from the guild and can be reported for scamming if the other person goes through with it. PLEASE NOTE. If you enter a trade and fall into a scam THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. That is why there is a confirm button in all trades. If you click it, STS assumes that you agreed completely with the terms of the trade and they will not help you get any items, gold, or potions back that you gave to the other player through the trade window.

9. DO NOT ask for me to transfer the guild leadership to you for even for a second so you can be the master of a guild. I will not listen to any requests because it is just too easy to steal an entire guild this way

10. You are eligible to become a recruiter as soon as you reach level 55. If you are level 55 before you join our guild and you would like to become a recruiter, you may tell eiggam or I and we will promote you to recruiter as soon as you join our guild.

11. If you are not level 55 when you first join our guild but reach level 55 during your time with us, you may contact eiggam or I using the info that is listed on our guild’s main info and apply to become a recruiter. As long as you are level 55 and contact us, we will promote you to recruiter when we next log on.

12. These rules and any part of this page may be adjusted or changed at any time. Watch this page to see when our rules or info changes

Rules for recruiters: These rules apply to anyone that is a recruiter

1. When asking someone to join our guild, make sure that they know about this guild page. If you invite someone to our guild and they accept without reading this page, they will still be held responsible for any rules that they break. Tell everyone to read this page before inviting them to the guild so they know what type of guild we are, what our rules are, and what we expect them to do

2. DO NOT ask anyone to join our guild that is already in a guild. Doing this will reflect badly on you, and on our guild

3. DO NOT pester someone to join our guild. If someone doesn’t want to join don’t keep asking them too. Repeatedly asking someone to join our guild will not change their minds and will just further anger and annoy them.

4. You may publicly post messages in towns if you are a recruiter and want to recruit more people for our guild. When doing this, make sure not to spam. You must also inform everyone of this page and tell them that it lists all of our rules before inviting them to join our guild

5. As a recruiter, you may not invite anyone to join our guild that has been previously removed from the guild. Recruiting members who have been previously removed from our guild will have the person removed again and could have you demoted or removed from the guild if you do this again

Triforce Knights Rankings list:
    Master:

kcimythgim- level 75 avian (ign and forum name both kcimythgim)

Co-leader and officer:

eiggam- level 64 enchantress

Recruiters:

(currently none)
    Last edited by kcimythgim; 04-12-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Updated rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Updated character info and rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I removed the level requirement for joining the guild, updated our info, and improved the overall look of our page.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I would like to join

Hello and used to be bear wishing to kindly join with my new Ranger
    Ign is Frethia
    Friendly greetings from this Druidic Vixen. I am a very a very kind furry and am welcome to help as I can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We would be happy to have you. I will send you a request ASAP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default will be around all of tonight

as the title says, I will be around all of tonight. I am useing Frethia atm trying to find more daggers
    The other I asked invited and one recruiter promptly gave me reason to anger thus my blog over respect..
    Friendly greetings from this Druidic Vixen. I am a very a very kind furry and am welcome to help as I can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Literally a thread made up of rules.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

problem with them havein rules all guilds do just they openly saying it. Shows honesty and respect which is why I am out to join them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soulless30 View Post
    problem with them havein rules all guilds do just they openly saying it. Shows honesty and respect which is why I am out to join them
    Thank you . I have sent you a pm about joining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soulless30 View Post
    This makes less than no sense to me.