Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront 3. An old dream reborn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg:864718
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    The rebels are the wompas' favorite toys. Hit one and they go flying far far away!
    Me and my brother are rivals in the second ever since I accidentally sent him into the lava in Mustafar. He just got the hero so he wasn't so happy lol.
    Was he Anakin Skywalker lmao? And my favorite hero... Well, I liked playing Darth Vader on Hoth because I could choke noobs
    I always liked playing as the rebels in Hoth and just conquer the empire. It's actually easier than it sounds. Just take the forward camp immediately and bunker down. AT-ATs go down fast with the land mines.
    I just like how Darth Vader strolls around choking people.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:864688
    Quote Originally Posted by TEOKILLO View Post
    Battlefront was fun but after playing halo i kept getting frustrated not being able to whack my enemies using the melee button lol
    That's the one thing I always wish BF had!
    I always wanted to just pull out a VibroBlade and insert it into an enemy. The main thing they need is all of the old BF 1 maps. I miss the Dune Sea map in Tatooine, the islands and sea port in Kashyyk, all of Rhen Var and Bespin, the small shortcut in the mountain in the old Hoth map, the fields of Naboo, orbital sensors, the overpowered rebel vehicles, air support in the ground battles, and everything else the second should've had.

Edit: Prone or go home. I want this added back also

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I always wanted to just pull out a VibroBlade and insert it into an enemy. The main thing they need is all of the old BF 1 maps. I miss the Dune Sea map in Tatooine, the islands and sea port in Kashyyk, all of Rhen Var and Bespin, the small shortcut in the mountain in the old Hoth map, the fields of Naboo, orbital sensors, the overpowered rebel vehicles, air support in the ground battles, and everything else the second should've had.

Agreed with everything you just said! I forgot about that secret passage in the mountain on Hoth :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:867349

Agreed with everything you just said! I forgot about that secret passage in the mountain on Hoth :P
    The old passage made the first bunker a must to capture. Just take it and you can go through it to an overlook of the shield generator.
    Ever used droidekas much? I just got into them in the first because they just rock with the shields and movement speed. I took Rhen Var and dominated the republic without dying once

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

The old passage made the first bunker a must to capture. Just take it and you can go through it to an overlook of the shield generator.
    Ever used droidekas much? I just got into them in the first because they just rock with the shields and movement speed. I took Rhen Var and dominated the republic without dying once
    Wow, nice! I've never been any good at them because they attracts all the attention. Lol I always hear this "GRENADE GRENADE" then about 7 grenades get thrown at me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:867584
    Wow, nice! I've never been any good at them because they attracts all the attention. Lol I always hear this "GRENADE GRENADE" then about 7 grenades get thrown at me!
    Best way to fully dominate the Rhen Var Harbor is to have the Sabotage bonus activated to slow down the heavy armor coming from the harbor and then cut through the ice caves into the LZ. Easy forced win with a droideka because it's close quarters and speed matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Since I'm still stuffing myself up with some Battlefront, I'll just post all the interesting things I find and do here instead of making various small threads.
    This'll be a small fun thread where us battlefront fans can share our times in the best games ever made. (I still want SWB3)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Since I'm still stuffing myself up with some Battlefront, I'll just post all the interesting things I find and do here instead of making various small threads.
    This'll be a small fun thread where us battlefront fans can share our times in the best games ever made. (I still want SWB3)
    Me too! I've actually heard alot of people saying that they had wondered about Battlefront 3. I've also heard that many fans were booing the new "Star Wars 1313" game coming out soon because they were like, "We don't want that crap! We want Battlefront III!" Haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:885773
    Me too! I've actually heard alot of people saying that they had wondered about Battlefront 3. I've also heard that many fans were booing the new "Star Wars 1313" game coming out soon because they were like, "We don't want that crap! We want Battlefront III!" Haha
    Yea! I was having the same reaction.

We want SWB3 now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Had some CTF fun in the Tantive IV with the engineer class and scored myself over 120 kills lol. I also tried out some other areas like Tatooine, Polis Massa, and the Deathstar.
    Anyways... I managed to find a small shortcut that only works for the CIS droids on Polis Massa. (Droids don't need air)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Had some CTF fun in the Tantive IV with the engineer class and scored myself over 120 kills lol. I also tried out some other areas like Tatooine, Polis Massa, and the Deathstar.
    Anyways... I managed to find a small shortcut that only works for the CIS droids on Polis Massa. (Droids don't need air)
    Nice! I remember when I had gotten my kdr to 127 kills per death :P

Oh and I love how the droids don't have to breath so they can walk around out there! Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Tried CTF again on the Tantive IV (I love this map) and completely halted the Republic's advancement on the right side of the ship with just my single engineer. For some reason, my other allies barely did anything and the Republic scored 3 times before I gave up and became the flag runner.
    I'm *this* close to unlocking the Flechette Shotgun for the engineers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Dude that's the first gun I aim for! Smugglers are op when friendly fire is turned off with their detonaters and 1 shot kill guns. With the flechette you're like invincible! Haha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I never turn friendly fire off
    I'm trying to get the Demolition medals now. Hardest things to get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:862245
    When Battlefront 2 was released about 8 years ago, it was very fun along with the original Battlefront. People looked forward to the day that the third one would come out except... it never did. There was plans on making a third but never got out and it seemed that it would mean the end of an awesome game series.
    New things popped up, however, which included LucasArts being bought by Disney. One thing Disney is good at is having a lot of funds and releasing new stuff so now I'm having a new spark of hope that they take this new thing to make another Battlefront! I know it seems crazy because the last game is old in game views, but this sounds really possible!
    What do all of you think? Is there now more possibility that they can now make a third?
    Yes! I was right! Hahahahahaha! Years of waiting has now came to a close!
    I'm so happy, I quoted myself on a thread that's completely on topic in the off-topic forum section!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I'm so happy, I quoted myself on a thread that's completely on topic in the off-topic forum section!
    Wow necro so nubish but interesting thread never knew it existed

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

You quoted your own intro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:1085362
    Wow necro so nubish but interesting thread never knew it existed

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.
    I made it around the time Disney bought Lucas Arts if I can remember. I had a feeling that something was bound to happen since the Star Wars Battlefront is like a treasure chest for the taking for those willing to make it happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InternalNinja:1085374
    You quoted your own intro.
    That sounds like something I'd do