Thread: make farming a little easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default make farming a little easier

Ive been farming since 7 days and i only got one good pink drop 'deary egg' from trunk eyed and rooks nest got me nothing and i know u made eleit dungeons for farming good pinks but guys who cant afford exliers dont stand a chance in eliet dungeons and seems like all the players who have trollbane and other stuff 80% are plat users i bet and thats not fair coz

so jus make farming a little easy and have good drop for normal dungeons aswell coz at the moment i only have 10k and dont even have good stuff e.g trollbane and never will if only eliet dungeons will drop them

why have eliet dungeons anyway make the game play-able and survive-able for both plats and non plat coz at moment only plat users have good stuff. i dont mind if they have good stuff like pet, champ bundle but have weapons and other gears that non plat can afford and reduce the drop rate of pinks in normal dungeons

i say get rid of eleit dungeons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You don't need elixers.
    Ign - Who -- My guess is 1837.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I never use plat and I farm elite all the time. Having a good guild/team is more important than whether you use plat.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i didnt get good team and killing took longer so thts y i was saying ill try to get better team tomoro and give my thoughts but still it felt too hard and i die like 20 times and didnt even kill the boss coz it was that hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtandel10 View Post
    Ive been farming since 7 days and i only got one good pink drop 'deary egg' from trunk eyed and rooks nest got me nothing and i know u made eleit dungeons for farming good pinks but guys who cant afford exliers dont stand a chance in eliet dungeons and seems like all the players who have trollbane and other stuff 80% are plat users i bet and thats not fair coz

so jus make farming a little easy and have good drop for normal dungeons aswell coz at the moment i only have 10k and dont even have good stuff e.g trollbane and never will if only eliet dungeons will drop them

why have eliet dungeons anyway make the game play-able and survive-able for both plats and non plat coz at moment only plat users have good stuff. i dont mind if they have good stuff like pet, champ bundle but have weapons and other gears that non plat can afford and reduce the drop rate of pinks in normal dungeons

i say get rid of eleit dungeons
    When it comes to free-to-play games, the developers have to rely heavily on platinum purchases to fund it. Developing a game is expensive. Servers are expensive, payroll is expensive, soundtrack, graphics, advertising, you name it. It sucks to feel behind when you can't afford to buy it. I know that, and I've been there many, many times. But without player funding, there is no game, and without a plausible benefit, there is no player funding.

Maybe you're aware of all that, but I'm just restating the only fact that matters. On the upside, there's virtually nothing important or game-changing that you can't earn as a free player. There's also a generous number of free platinum offers that require nothing more than downloading a crappy little game, pretending to care about your cabbage for a second, and then promptly uninstalling it.

If that doesn't help you any, just remember it's a social game. You'll join a guild and make some friends, and before too long, they'll have your back. I donate blues and decent greens to random people all the time. Nothing is unfair when in good company.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    I never use plat and I farm elite all the time. Having a good guild/team is more important than whether you use plat.
    This.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher:863929
    That.

xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

u too cheap at using potions also? or mayb u dnt hav strategy? in elite maps u only need good team nd ur own good strategy. nd u need to gobble sme potions too coz its ELITE. lololoo. good lck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    u too cheap at using potions also? or mayb u dnt hav strategy? in elite maps u only need good team nd ur own good strategy. nd u need to gobble sme potions too coz its ELITE. lololoo. good lck
    So, your strategy is get a good team and "gobble sme potions?" Hmm, sage advice, there.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

As Sledge said, developers need funds to make games.
    I'm one of those people who don't buy huge amounts of plat, and I say i'm getting along just fine.

Players also like challenges when they've reached end-game and showered with expensive gear, so what other way than to solve that problem than with elite?
    If they removed the elite, and made it good drops on normal, then wouldn't the game get simply boring?
    I do admit, farming is a chore, but it does require determination too.
    Im not one of those amazing pros with tons of gold and filled with amazing gear, but if the elites went away and they made the dungeons easier, I would really be rather disappointed. And bored.

Also, the game IS free to play, and im rather blessed that this amazing game was free on the appstore (I discovered it by Pl, but you get what I mean.)

Also, farming can take people many weeks in order to succeed, but in the end you end up with a pretty nice result.

So, basically to sum it up:
    Game - difficulty = disappointment
    Legion's Guild hall doorwoman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

This (look up one post)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]