III. Gear
    IV. Combos
    V. Extras

I. Attributes

138 Int - For Lilith Set

All other points in Dex

II. Skill Points

6 EVERYTHING except Restore/Meditation

(At L61 you can have all skills at 6 EXCEPT for 2. I find Restore and Meditation useless because you have plenty of Health Regen and even MORE Mana Regen!)

III. Gear

L61 Lilith Wand Set!

*You can also use a L61 Staff Set for extra Crit% and Nuking, but Wand Set is better because of armor.

And I use Acrobats Fine Plainum Band - 2 Dodge, 10 Damage, 9 DPS.

IV. Combos

For Bears - Focus, Evade, Blinding, Root, Thorn Wall, Break, Shatter, Blast, Repulse
    * I always start out with Blinding because it can sometimes make a Bear miss his Beckon.
    ** I also don't use Avian unless you're stunned by a bears stomp, since Avian is almost useless at times, since it has it's 2m Range, I use it for getting out of stuns.

For Birds - Focus, Evade, Blinding, Root, Break, Shatter, Blast, Thorn Wall, Repulse
    *I use Root after Blinding because if it hits, you can know 90% of the time you're gonna win. Root debuffs your dodge, which at 6, can be VERY critical for a bird.
    ** If you get hit by a root, use Avian ASAP! You can get out of root, and restore your dodge if timed well.

For Mages - There are 2 Different Combos for this. I am showing you both of these.
    *1st Combo - Early MS
    *2nd Combo - Late MS

1st Combo - Focus, Evade, Blinding, BLAST, Break, Root, Thorn Wall, Repulse, Shatter, Blast
    * If they hit you with a snowball, Avian immediately because if you don't they will combo you and you'll die most likely.
    ** If they are Kiting, DON'T USE REPULSE. I use repulse if I'm up close because of the extra damage output to the Mage. A good timed Avian while they are kiting and throwing Snowballs at you can easily get you in nuking range.

PRO TIP - If you start off with Blast, Repulse after, they will be out of range to hit Fire and Drain.
    So it would be Blast at about 10-11m and Repulse at 12m for them to miss Fire and Drain.

2nd Combo - Focus, Evade, Blinding, Break, Shatter, Blast, Root, Thorn Wall, Repulse
    *Since they late MS, use this to your advantage! Get in your combo as soon as you can! They usually die first combo.

V. Extras

Use either a Dodge Face, such as Carany or Penguin, or use War Bird for extra DPS and Damage. Also, The Eagle is good too for +1 Crit.

I get 80+ Crit with Lilith Wand Set. That means insane Combo Damage. Which is why you use the late shield combo to your advantage.

Also, don't get mad if people call you stupid for int birds, they don't know your crit. People can easily underestimate int birds powers.

Quick Story - This guy thought he could rush me, so when he did, I killed him with my first combo because of my crit. He said "Luck" and tried rushing me 9 other times, I 10-0 him. (I'll keep his name anonymous, but he was a 61 Sang Bird.)

Good Luck Guys, I know this may be new to a bunch of you, but I love it. You don't see any Int Birds out there in 51-61. As far as I have seen, I'm the only int bird so far. If you love a challenging, fun experience, feel free to join me.

If you ever have any questions, message Vohcab, I'll be glad to help you when needed!
    (I also have secrets I keep for in game, so if you want to know more beyond this guide, message me!)

Good Luck Everyone!
    ~Lost (Vohcab)
    Last edited by D-:; 11-24-2012 at 03:58 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post: