It has been over two months since 1.3 (Alien Oasis Part 2) has released, but the Pocket Legends game are no longer fun and challenging instead it gets more and more “childish” and “boring”.

I once love this game so much, I bought 800 platinum straightway, recommended the games to my friends, now I have 730 platinums I do not wish to use them at all.
The game has turned into a fashion show and SERIOUSLY people pay 1-3 million gold for a Kite Shield, 300k for a Voodoo Doll (7 Dex, 2% Dodge, 5% Crit, 13 Armor), where an Imhotep Eye of Horus (8 Dex, 3% Dodge, 6% Crit, 18 Armor), you will be lucky to get 10K for it.

Some grey/white items, like Voodoo Spoon, War Hammer, most of Lvl 35 swamp pinks worth a lot more than AO2/1 pinks even though stats wise are inferior.

As soon as the new design for Mynas Helmet of Thoth/Isis are released, the prices become 5-15 times more expensive, then the frog helm that attracts flies are worth 300-400K compared to my Khafra Helm of Thoth (20K) or Dreamer’s Khafra Helm (5K if lucky). Frog helm has novelty look, and at least some stats, compared to other platinum hats, seriously the whole customisation (hats) probably introduced wipe rate by at least 20-30%, dumbness and noobness by many folds.

Customisation:
  • Introduce level 1 Viking Helms, Sombrero, Head Phones, Cowboy Hat, Nappy Cap for 6-10 platinum. Sure, they are nice to look at, I have no problem if you wear them in the town centre or farming lowbie instances, but seriously, why would you wear them in PvP, or Elite Instances, or when group rushing Alien Oasis 2, Chariots of the Goons Map 4.
  • Customisation to me has many more levels; look is probably one of the least attributes. I would prefer if more gears such as Boots, Gloves, Shoulder, Chestpiece, Leg, Trinket, Rings, Bracers, Tabard, Belt, Cloat, Necklace etc.
  • Also make items database available to the public, so people can search and update the wiki/website accordingly. This will make this game more attractive and get more people involved in building the community.

Quests:
  • I have done almost all the quests on all my three characters, while they are fun and well implemented, but I would start the quests for high levels first (i.e. 45) then work my way back to lower levels.
  • What’s the quest to collect 1024 tomes, which I refuse to do, as I believe it is a silly quest to buy more development time.
  • If you want to make lengthy quest, why don’t you allow quest to be repetitive, have different rewards for say 100 tomes, build a reputation rank against a fraction. Have really attractive rewards (pink possible) if you reach the highest reputation in that fraction/town.

Elite Maps
  • Finally I thought it will be a great opportunity to show some love to the large level 45 group, to my disappoint, non of drops are usable by lvl 45 and the drop rate is almost non-existent when I attempt 20 times.
  • Who ever come up the idea of doing 5 Nightmares instance in a pack should really get a life, what a stupid idea to make a boring and repetive instance 5 times longer, so they can suffer more of losing brain cells?
  • I would make all elite instances lvl 45 ones, lvl 30 can still do their normal Lost Expedition.
  • Have multiple bosses in each elite instances like Swamp, make reward in reflection of the effort you put in.
  • You can tell the success of a campaign by simply checking how many people are playing the games.

Please give more contents/love to the Level 45. For most MMORPG games, the game should really begin when you reach the top level. For Pocket Legend, the fun stops when you reach level 45, as there is nothing you can really do other than FARM, first FARM high level gears, then FARM low level rare bosses.

If you give those new 45 pinks (Lances, Sun Staff, Red Isis Bows) as rewards for PvP, I am sure the Arena will be a flood gate for PvPers, not like the current situation.

If you create non-battle profession like Alchemy, Enchanting, Crafting… it will make the game a lot more interesting…

If you create raid instances (10 men), elite instances for highest levels ONLY, it will keep the people glued to the games.

If you introduce a way of giving away/trade Platinums, I may seriously consider the option...