Thread: Tank build for elites

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont think the chest splitter ability of interrupting wind up attacks nor is the fact that chest splitter has taunt added to it is common knowledge. while grinding up to level 16 (just 2k left!) and doing elite runs i have been paying very close attention to what abilities other warriors use and very few have chest splitter. this may be due to the fact that one of the upgrade abilities eludes to the fact that it has a limited number of targets and respecs arent free (well, they currently are). thus, people just stay away from it. IMO, chest splitter and renew are the two most important abilities in the warrior line up. after that they can probably go with whatever works for their play-style.

i have a different build than you, after trying a couple different set ups, but thus far i have had no real issues and very much enjoy it. the only time i have had an issue is when a person just goes right into attacking a giant group that is bigger than my current renew taunt range. then it takes me a bit of dancing around using abilities to get everything back together. and even that isnt my fault, it is just their stupidity.

i have been using ribbit, but will have to get flapjack as well. that ae stun ability looks... fun...
    Last edited by epicfailguy; 11-27-2012 at 11:46 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epicfailguy For This Useful Post: