Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: it wud b great if......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default it wud b great if......

if there is a skill for mana regen in sorcerer. every sorcerer skills cost 50-120 mana. nd also +5 m/s given from lifegiver skill is negligible to it. so hw about giving +50 m/s instead of +5 then it wud b great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree. It would be also great +30m/s.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

You might look at different pet options. There are several with M/S. For me, I like Nexus the Frog. His Arcane Ability gives back mana to everyone in range (it's a pretty big range) and he has +2 M/S. This is great in a group as you are giving everyone back mana.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    You might look at different pet options. There are several with M/S. For me, I like Nexus the Frog. His Arcane Ability gives back mana to everyone in range (it's a pretty big range) and he has +2 M/S. This is great in a group as you are giving everyone back mana.
    Sounds like a winner to me. You should hook me up with one, Sam.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

cool. ty for d info about d nexus pet. i didnt knew d ability. Nw i will hav to do couple of free plat offers on my droid. thanx again for d great info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Sam, the best pet is 8m/s and at level 16 an average sorcerer skill is 91 man or less 9% of a spell cost. It would take 12 to get mana back from 1 spell. Plus at 1820 man lets say you get 20 spells. With both mana recover and mana over time from your heal skill you get back 9.5% of 1820 + 50 -91 for spell cost = 131.9 mana recovered for 2 skill points. Over the life of the cooldown you would only recover 120mana with the 8m/s pet. Maybe make the 5 mana over 10s to be 3 or 4% each second over 10s to scale with growing spell costs and levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

bump for a Dev to read how little mana a pet and the heal skill revives compared to a Warrior...and a rogue having nothing. Maybe mana return on crit would be good for rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thats the reason btw why I abandoned my lvl 15 mage and started a Warrior, I use too much pots on my mage unlike warrior, Wars can run elite maps unlike mages, and its easy to farm with warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I barely use any potions on my rogue or mage. Instead of spamming the skill buttons, you should use each one to fit the situation. If you use them that way and still think you need more help, get the pet that'll help you with mana.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:875950
    I barely use any potions on my rogue or mage. Instead of spamming the skill buttons, you should use each one to fit the situation. If you use them that way and still think you need more help, get the pet that'll help you with mana.
    This. I can conserve mana on my rogue by using Flap jack or Blight and using skills sparingly. I still mow through most of the map with just weapons and aimed shot crit stacks.