Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite mobs and bosses hp is to much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Elite mobs and bosses hp is to much

Hey the elite maps take 20 or 30 minutes to do. Thats a long time for one map. Clicking on the attack button for 30 minutes to kill bael is boring and hurts my finger if i try to farm him for 3 hours. 3 hours of farming is 6 runs so they have to much hp. In pocket legends if i farmed for 3 hours I would have done 60 runs. Please fix there hp to where it doesnt take so long to kill boss, it discouraging if I don't get pink from killing bael 6 times which took 3 hours to do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

what he said +1
    SL:Abbasjammy 46 opp Abbasjammmy 46 comm Abbasjamy
    45 eng Irushrushers 25 pvper crstore money 2010 player yup thats right im an old timer B-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

There is a fix, run regular, not elite.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

That is because it is elite.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I say... make the elite dungeons the same difficulty as the normal dungeons.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We did the ghul run last night. (Gold Mine I think). Started with 4 players. One person had to go back to work from lunch break, one person dc and could not get back in and the remaining two hacked and slashed for remainder. In all that run took one hour. I got a green drop. :/

Azibas, My Guess is 2027

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea its elite mode but its a bit too elite. I can play 9 hours a day but playing elite mode is a bit to hard. I can only do 1 run before I get bored and I might not even finish it because it takes so long I usually quit once I die at the boss leavin my team with one less member. When i try to solo and die the monsterll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Elites are alot easier once geared for them and best possible char setups. There elite ment to be hard at first. They get easier faster once setup for them. Could be people u run with too. For example in pugs takes few mins to get to and kill jarl in vill. But with guildies we do in 60 secs.

Bashem 16 war
    Fables 16 rogue
    Graveyard 16 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YouAndMeAreGonnaBeFriends View Post
    Hey the elite maps take 20 or 30 minutes to do. Thats a long time for one map. Clicking on the attack button for 30 minutes to kill bael is boring and hurts my finger if i try to farm him for 3 hours. 3 hours of farming is 6 runs so they have to much hp. In pocket legends if i farmed for 3 hours I would have done 60 runs. Please fix there hp to where it doesnt take so long to kill boss, it discouraging if I don't get pink from killing bael 6 times which took 3 hours to do
    I think your finger hurts because you farm for 3 hours straight.
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Improve Gold and XP rates for ELITE mode based on the same multiplier for HP or damage increase!! why would they drop the same gold or XP??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    I say... make the elite dungeons the same difficulty as the normal dungeons.
    That's a winner right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Azibas View Post
    We did the ghul run last night. (Gold Mine I think). Started with 4 players. One person had to go back to work from lunch break, one person dc and could not get back in and the remaining two hacked and slashed for remainder. In all that run took one hour. I got a green drop. :/
    Hooray, green! Better than a trash drop.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Guys it's ELITE for a reason, I think elite maps make the game really fun and challenging.

After the last update the maps have gotten much easier because we now do more damage, if you have the best gear it's a breeze.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gassyllama For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bashem:871277
    Elites are alot easier once geared for them and best possible char setups. There elite ment to be hard at first. They get easier faster once setup for them. Could be people u run with too. For example in pugs takes few mins to get to and kill jarl in vill. But with guildies we do in 60 secs.
    what if you are making a kd char imagine this scenario 15k kills 0 deaths the next dungeon were you need to go farm is to hard and to get the gear for the next dungeon you need money and to get money you need to farm the good places the good places are the elite zones and you cant go elite dungeon beacause of you're kd char
    SL:Abbasjammy 46 opp Abbasjammmy 46 comm Abbasjamy
    45 eng Irushrushers 25 pvper crstore money 2010 player yup thats right im an old timer B-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abbasjammmy View Post
    what if you are making a kd char imagine this scenario 15k kills 0 deaths the next dungeon were you need to go farm is to hard and to get the gear for the next dungeon you need money and to get money you need to farm the good places the good places are the elite zones and you cant go elite dungeon beacause of you're kd char
    Then make a non kd alt to farm. Can't have everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

its unfortunate that the best way a game can add extra content is to make you do the same thing and simply make it take longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

okay i have a point... mu fone has a problem of dropping data connections as its in ics 4.04.. now tht means everytime i play elite.. and connection drops.. i cnt rejoin... as my party is in middle of the map.. so tht means i will never get to next map of elite... and u knw...tht is awfull... request you to make us joon back when we gets dc... also elite is like more hp and dmg frm enemies... we get our thumb tired... how abt making it challenging.. get a portion vendor.. gives damage buff.. for gold.. make it cheap and we have an option to buy if we want to... so in tht case breaking our thumb will be on us only.. also pls improve the drop rate and gold drop rate in elite map...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.
    sl- donzai
    pl- pamnik
    dl- donzai,al- pamnik
    guess 45

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

That's why there isn't a kd spot for leaderboards. You can not not die in elites. All I can tell ya is if ya wanna go the 0 death route, roll normals.

And Elite maps used to be easy cheesy, I remember soloing them on my warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donzai View Post
    okay i have a point... mu fone has a problem of dropping data connections as its in ics 4.04.. now tht means everytime i play elite.. and connection drops.. i cnt rejoin... as my party is in middle of the map.. so tht means i will never get to next map of elite... and u knw...tht is awfull... request you to make us joon back when we gets dc... also elite is like more hp and dmg frm enemies... we get our thumb tired... how abt making it challenging.. get a portion vendor.. gives damage buff.. for gold.. make it cheap and we have an option to buy if we want to... so in tht case breaking our thumb will be on us only.. also pls improve the drop rate and gold drop rate in elite map...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.
    The choice is already on you. You can choose to run elite maps or not. As for the rest of your post... wtf?

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Well, sounds like you need to figure out your priorities. I sincerely hope STS does not design their game around people's kd ratio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donzai View Post
    okay i have a point... mu fone has a problem of dropping data connections as its in ics 4.04..
    I don't like the timer thing. Lot of times people get dced. Then others leave, then you have to start over. Kind of annoying.

There are other ways to prevent people from exploiting the timers.