Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

during the game im very curious about my skills as an dpser. So.. I would like to see some kind of dps meter to compare my self with my partymembers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A "Compare" thing would be great so you can compare urself with ur opponent or friend more easily .

Also... "Like pets? Get em all" they say... but what for? a cool achievement with title included would be great for this .. or better, if u manage to get all pets (which kinda requires some plat(money) u get a BADA$$ pet like strongest pet in-game or something 25+ all stats crit armor or something dunno.. just sayin'. Would be a good idea in my opinion cuz atm there is no sense in getting all pets its just.. waste.
    Last edited by Aalina; 12-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Aalina - Lvl 16 Rogue
    Bunnnnnnnnnny - Lvl 16 Mage
    Antidrog - soon lvl 16 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

A beastmaster title would be cool for collecting all of the pets. Maybe an individual achievement for each pet you unlock?
    AL name: CriticalCyr and CrucialCyr
    Guess: 221

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CriticalCyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalCyr View Post
    A beastmaster title would be cool for collecting all of the pets. Maybe an individual achievement for each pet you unlock?
    Total agree, there needs to be pet achievements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Im using Mac, please add a keyboard shortcut for emote. PC shortcut will help as well. Thanks in advance. Clicking emotes in the HUD takes time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Since it seems you guys seem to run on a set method. For update it has 4 maps and a 3 part dungeon and 5 level cap raise. I think each class needs a single ultimate gear. (They already have yes like Warriors Juggernaut etc) But instead make this ultimate gear only droppable by a final boss of each level. And not from a chest. And each boss only drops one piece. Like first new map elite boss would drop only the best ring and pendant for each class. The second map boss the best helm for each class. The third map boss drops body armor for each class. And fourth map boss drops best weapon for each class. Of course each of these bosses would still drop the regular gear, chests, and any other drop on elite mode it would just add an extra drop to each boss. It could have like the same drop rate as an Egg. If you made it where you could only get certain gear from certain bosses it would make for a more diverse game. Right now people just only farm village on elite mode. If they wanted to have all the best gear they'd have to play all the maps. Also, make the drop like an egg. So if you got the drop, it would be classes specific to you and bind. This gear would be separate from the already Mighty Juggernaut, Clever Demonolgist, etc type gear. With slightly better stats.
    AL: Airikay
    Guess: 3,782

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Airikay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Airikay View Post
    Since it seems you guys seem to run on a set method. For update it has 4 maps and a 3 part dungeon and 5 level cap raise. I think each class needs a single ultimate gear. (They already have yes like Warriors Juggernaut etc) But instead make this ultimate gear only droppable by a final boss of each level. And not from a chest. And each boss only drops one piece. Like first new map elite boss would drop only the best ring and pendant for each class. The second map boss the best helm for each class. The third map boss drops body armor for each class. And fourth map boss drops best weapon for each class. Of course each of these bosses would still drop the regular gear, chests, and any other drop on elite mode it would just add an extra drop to each boss. It could have like the same drop rate as an Egg. If you made it where you could only get certain gear from certain bosses it would make for a more diverse game. Right now people just only farm village on elite mode. If they wanted to have all the best gear they'd have to play all the maps. Also, make the drop like an egg. So if you got the drop, it would be classes specific to you and bind. This gear would be separate from the already Mighty Juggernaut, Clever Demonolgist, etc type gear. With slightly better stats.
    I agree with this. I made a thread with this exact same idea the other day.

-----
    Dear STS,
    Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
    Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would like to see .the Leader borad in the guild halls be for the guilds ..if u own a guild or belong to one the leader board in side the hall will pertain to your guild..I belive this will make all guilds extremely more active..guildies will be trying to be the strongest or fastest in there own guilds among friends and allies.. that also allows the guild to see whos truly there M.V.P are .plus for the people who cant get there name on the big sts board outside in kraag ..they cant still have a chance to be proud to see there names on the guild board..JUST A IDEA..if u digg /like this idea dont forget to say to ur man funkyskunk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

One thing I feel we really need for gaming on the phone is more tweaks for graphical settings.

We need more options than "pixel double"

I know there is a battery saver option but all it does is downlock your CPU which in turn makes the framerate really choppy.

We need something that gives "low" graphical settings, that basically takes up less processing power, so that the game can still run smoothly when we want to save more battery.

It's not because my phone can't handle the game, but I want to preserve my battery.

It's often overlooked, but I just want to point out that this is very important, because:
    a) The game would drain my battery in about 2.5 hours
    b) My battery would reach temperatures of 45C (113F); elevated temperatures would shorten our battery life very quickly
    c) My battery automatically stops charging when it goes above 40C (104F), so plugging in the charger while playing doesn't help.
    d) Many phones today (including mine) have a non-removable battery, so it's very important to take good care of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Or just stop playing and let your phone cool down for a bit.

-----
    Dear STS,
    Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
    Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think you should add another class to the game that is mainly heals and dots so there is a specified healer for more efficient groups that way the dps and tank classes can focus on their abilities and not have to worry about there heal just to survive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Or just stop playing and let your phone cool down for a bit.
    Never!

On a serious note, it only takes like 5 mins to heat up so this is not very practical

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nenjih View Post
    Never!

On a serious note, it only takes like 5 mins to heat up so this is not very practical
    Lol! Play in a freezer. Less practical, but would keep you cooler, at least.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Once your phone gets to as hot as it's gonna get, at least it won't get hotter. It won't get hot enough to physically damage the phone. Phones are made to prevent that. If it does happen to hurt the phone, then your phone needed to be replaced anyway.

On a relevant note, I'd like to be able to send PMs and guild invites to people who are offline.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Airikay View Post
    I sort of agree with this, but don't you think farming the last boss of each map with loot drop the rate of an egg will become extremely time consuming? The last boss is not going to be a 1-3min fight like Jarl is.

Sticking to the concept of your idea; the boss should be extremely hard (not everyone will kill it in elite mode) and loot is a guaranteed drop. Although STS would need to make a healer class because without a dedicated healer class, this idea wouldn't work. This would be like most end game bosses in mmorpg games.

A knock-on effect of a fight like this is that more and more people would start playing in a guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Increase the max level . Add a few more skills to the game and a few more maps to train on . It will make the game more interesting .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a few suggestions with an explanation on why I want you guys to make the adjustments:

1. give an option for each character to choose from 2 sub-types or jobs -there are 3 type of characters we can use in the game,namely a warrior, rouge, or a sorcerer which is pretty much boring when you reach the max level because you will already know what skills each character will have thus making the result of any PvP obvious. Players will already know if they have the advantage or not. On your latest update we can use different weapons right? for example, rogues can either be assassins and use knives and blades or an archer and use bows. warriors can become either a knight and use one hand sword and shield for tanking dungeons or he can be a zealot and use 2 handed weapons and have a high damage. this would be able to help you guys balance the games and make people use the different classes.

2. the item listing on the auction house should be free-let's say a guy with no gold or has some but not that much ,picks up an extremely rare legendary item which he can probably sell for a very high price, but finds out that he cant because he doesn't have any gold to list it in the auction. so he decides to just spam a message saying "item for sale" over and over in a crowded area. He just stays there for a couple of hours waiting for someone to take notice of his message,so instead of doing some PvEs or PvPs or hunting for other items, he wasted his time on wating for a buyer which may or may not come.

3. feeding your pets only ones a day would be nice-no need for explanation there

4. perks for people who donates or buys platinum- I myself buy platinum, and it would be nice if I didn't have to rely on luck to get the item I wanted from the chests. i would love to be able to buy the armor/wepaon I want in the cs and save gold. I know you can buy gold with platinum but in game sellers tend to sell it for a higher price.

those are the things I thought would make the game a bit better. I hope you guys take these into consideration.
    Maximusashi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Bhem, for your #4 point, are you suggesting people be able to buy/sell gear for platinum in cs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bhemtrixter View Post
    I have a few suggestions with an explanation on why I want you guys to make the adjustments:

1. give an option for each character to choose from 2 sub-types or jobs -there are 3 type of characters we can use in the game,namely a warrior, rouge, or a sorcerer which is pretty much boring when you reach the max level because you will already know what skills each character will have thus making the result of any PvP obvious. Players will already know if they have the advantage or not. On your latest update we can use different weapons right? for example, rogues can either be assassins and use knives and blades or an archer and use bows. warriors can become either a knight and use one hand sword and shield for tanking dungeons or he can be a zealot and use 2 handed weapons and have a high damage. this would be able to help you guys balance the games and make people use the different classes.

2. the item listing on the auction house should be free-let's say a guy with no gold or has some but not that much ,picks up an extremely rare legendary item which he can probably sell for a very high price, but finds out that he cant because he doesn't have any gold to list it in the auction. so he decides to just spam a message saying "item for sale" over and over in a crowded area. He just stays there for a couple of hours waiting for someone to take notice of his message,so instead of doing some PvEs or PvPs or hunting for other items, he wasted his time on wating for a buyer which may or may not come.

3. feeding your pets only ones a day would be nice-no need for explanation there

4. perks for people who donates or buys platinum- I myself buy platinum, and it would be nice if I didn't have to rely on luck to get the item I wanted from the chests. i would love to be able to buy the armor/wepaon I want in the cs and save gold. I know you can buy gold with platinum but in game sellers tend to sell it for a higher price.

those are the things I thought would make the game a bit better. I hope you guys take these into consideration.
    Dude, i'm sorry but you do not get what an mmorpg is. Numbers 2 and 3.If you take out the fees and feeding, how will the economy recuperate from gold getting in? The point of those fees are to stop the game fro m having too many gold, without it, you'll see prices sky rocket as gold is less valuable. (I hope you understand whati'm trying to sayhere)

My suggestion would mainly not be implemented before PvP, but as soon ss it opens up. It'll be great to see a team oriented fight such as capture the flag/Team deathmatch, and you can have guild leaderboards where guilds fight each other and the best guild with most wins from other guilds can be seen in the leaderboards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default AL

I think there should be more classes like u did on pocket legends and also make it to were you can b a boy rouge and a girl warrior . Kind of like the choices u get when u start a game on star legends . I do like the fact that you all made the classes for pocket legends . Here is some classes i think will b cool. Assassin , palidon , sorry for spelling knight , wizard , buzerker , and ranger . All with the chose of a girl or boy . Thank u all and keep up the good work :-)