Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What OTHER things would you like to see in Arcane Legends? (Free Content)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My suggestion will be about the balance in the game and I hope that it could be helpful to you and could get you some ideas to add new contents to the game

Things that I suggest to be equal in all characters:
    • Damage: The difference should be in the type of damage.
    • Critical: The ability to increase the pecentage of critical hit should be equal in all the characters.
    • To have a unique passive skill for each character that develop automatically with the level of the character.

Warrior:
    basically, a warrior meant to be a heavy tank fighter that can be of use to his party. also he can easily explore dungeons, fight equally with some bosses as a solo.
    • Have an advantage in health and armor (physical attacks) that exceeds the other characters.
    • Have a slow but strong short-range attacks concentrated on one enemy.
    • Have a moderate attacks against multiple enemies.
    • Have a weak long-range attacks.
    • Weak against magical attacks.

Rogue:
    I can imagine the rogue as a character that loves gold and valuable items. So I would say that she is the luck charm for her herself and her party too.
    • Have an advantage in luck and dodge (physical attacks) that exceeds the other characters.
    • Have more inventory slots and auction slots than the other characters.
    • The duration cost in the auction house and Potions price are cheaper for her than the other characters.
    • Have a fast but moderate attacks in general.
    • Weak against magical attacks.

Sorcerer:
    The one that can stand in the face of magical attacks. He can protect his party from magical and long-range attacks and support them with puffs.
    • have an advantage in mana and armor (magical attacks) that exceeds the other characters.
    • Have a strong long-range attacks.
    • Have a moderate attacks against multiple enemies.
    • Have a weak short-range attacks.
    • Weak against physical attacks.
    Jezaiyel
    Level 16, Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    -The ability to kill beggars in town
    That's dark...

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenhatesu View Post
    A wishing well. Toss in gold/gear/plat/eggs etc. for a chance at something better.
    I like this idea. Or it could be done like in Torchlight: there is a person in town who sells mysterious items. The player doesn't know what they're going to get until after they purchase. There could be a price for green items and a price for blue items, and it would always give an item for the player's class.

Here are the rest of my ideas:
    • Solo mode
    • Give us something to do with all these useless white items. They are basically trash and have no reason to exist right now. Maybe a NPC who can combine 4 white items into 1 random green item.
    • More enemies - especially ones that stand out from the crowd. For example, Mother really stood out to me. Maybe in one of the new areas, all of the enemies are boss-sized (but not boss difficulty). It would be visually interesting and a nice change of pace from the swarms of little grunts.
    • More story and cutscenes. They are charming.
    Last edited by Eviljack; 12-01-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1) make it like pocket legends where characters can use ANY weapon they want but has to meet certain stats.
    2) character cuztomization like choosing of gender same in star legends
    3) skills can be more than level 1 to have various builds/twinks from different character builds. and additional skills
    4) tower defense mode like DOTA >
    5) adding vanity that adds stats like +dmg or +dodge etc. either by purchasing using play or gold
    6) guild skills
    7) guild logo
    8) special titles that add stats like +dmg or +dodge etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Create overpowered equipment that disinigrates after a certain amount of use.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cashews For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Different pet abilities like taunting pets so you get a chance to recover or run away, scaring pets that pacify or scare the enemy, or a pet that can call in reinforcements like a little army of three frogs. Such abilities that make pets worth keeping happy.

Also add different ways to keep a pet happy like being able to loot small pet snacks to keep a pet happy longer. Honestly I don't like paying for gold since I'm poor but I also like their bonus to be kept.
    Last edited by Ghostsmacker; 12-01-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default My ideas :0

- More skill slots instead of 4 (6 would be nice)
    - Higher level cap but ive seen your bussy with it
    - more levels
    - maybe an extra class like engineer wich is meant to help his allys and he has 1 skill that can spawn a turret for 5 - 10 seconds?
    - the emotions arent such a great future maybe you can change them (Just an idea)
    - lower auction fee. because its pretty high. if ppl wanna sell a green or epic they have to make the price at least 125 or they will lose money.
    - 2 standard auction slots instead of 1. selling a legendary can take long the other slot you can then use to sell something that sells faster

Especially the engineer class looks cool to me please reply on my post what you think.

See you in the game, Blackbeard
    Blackbeard: My guess: 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Tap on the item to see it's stats (when that item is in the trade window).
    But I don't believe it shows us how our stats would change if we equip it. At this point, I have to look at the item they're offering and compare it to what I have equipped, and I don't think we can look at our currently equipped items in the trade window. Makes trading a little difficult. Correct me if this is actually in the game. Maybe I'm just blind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Main quest counter to see if I got them all.

Access to guildhall from Traveler’s outpost.
    Perhaps use secret tunnel to let it make sense?

Vanity slot for pet. So they don’t all look the same.

In game forum for mobile users. not sure if possible but would be nice.
    if so please also add a “only use on wifi option” to save date.

Maybe add slots in pink weapons, so we can add a item (magic stone, elemental gem, etc.),
    to add some small stats improvements, and or set the proc. effect according to the thing you put in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Add a spot in the market where you can see the amount of gold you have. I'm old, I forget how much I have, and its a pain in the rear to back all the way out of the cs to pull up my character screen to check.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Add a spot in the market where you can see the amount of gold you have. I'm old, I forget how much I have, and its a pain in the rear to back all the way out of the cs to pull up my character screen to check.
    +1 to that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito_Koala:875246
    I only have one suggestion right now and that is a quick message function, like the one on Pocket Legends, where you pre-save a message to be clicked on, such as "retreat", "GO", "/g Welcome", etc. I know this will bring spamming... But I found this function to be helpful for guild chat.
    The end will not justify the means in this one. If it brings spammers, then I'll disagree on it. I'd rather take just a few more seconds to type out my guild chats than to see my entire chat log stuffed full of spammers and beggars.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    The end will not justify the means in this one. If it brings spammers, then I'll disagree on it. I'd rather take just a few more seconds to type out my guild chats than to see my entire chat log stuffed full of spammers and beggars.
    Bah, they already spam. Who cares? I like the quick chat, too.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:874570
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Free revives - as in skill oe pet or if ur generous all 1plat rev free
    it's not really an issue of generosity, Miraclebird. As part of running a business, we do need to have some options that users pay us for to justify the time and effort spent creating and maintaining the games. We're really like to keep the discussion on new ideas and not get dragged down into the specifics of running a successful business. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    Just an idea on the revive, what you could do is give us one free revive for every level we enter, and after we use the free revive you could make it go back to paying plat to be revived. That way still gives you a way to make the money you need, and makes it so we have a revive.

(how the idea would work)
    So you go in to a elite level with a friend, you do really good and dont die, you get to the boss and once he gets down to 1/10 of his health you die for the first time so you push your free revive button and your revived, but now that you have used your free revive the revives go back to paying plat to revive your self in that level.

Just and idea, maybe itd work?

One more idea was armor for pets, that be pretty wicked

-Dugsy
    Last edited by dugantale; 12-01-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

It would be cool to see something like a super dungeon with 100 floors. You always start at floor 1 and if you're crazy enough to make it to the end, you get a really nice prize. Throw some random bosses and such in there too. And make the final prize something exclusive to your character that can't be sold or traded. But it has to be made so if you leave the dungeon you start again at the first floor no matter what, no continues!

Also, a way for people who get disconnected during elite runs to be able to rejoin would be amazing! It sucks to hack away at elite Bael for half an hour only to lag out and not being able to rejoin the fight...it's a mood killer...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Definately Mounts! that would be amazing same concept as pets also being able to breed pets like if you put 2 specific pets together they can crate a stonger better pet but it will cost more gold depending on the pets you Breed together gold to do this also if you put 2 common pets you get a rare and 2 rares you get a epic pet etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default me and alot of other player agree

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The Spacetime Studios Development Team is hard at work building great new stuff. For Arcane Legends, we’re making headway on everything we posted about 10 days ago in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends, which includes:

• New content
    • Raised level cap
    • Vanity Items
    • Balance
    • Bug Fixes and refinements
    • Season 2 of the Leaderboards
    • Player vs. Player (PvP)

For those interested in our other games, we also have some big developments for Pocket Legends that we will be releasing details about soon. We also have Year End Holiday celebrations coming for all games.

Beyond all of the above, we’re interested in what else you are looking for in Arcane Legends? We certainly have our ideas, but we’d like to hear yours. We want to keep entertaining you for months and years to come, so ideas that have the possibility of broad, lasting appeal are especially interesting. Additionally, we are always trying to balance our business goals with your entertainment. So, hearing what kinds of things you would be willing to spend Platinum on for additional convenience or entertainment value are also very interesting.

Thanks very much for being part of the Arcane Legends and Spacetime Studios Community of Gamers! We look forward to your thoughts.

-----------------------------

Please use this thread to post your ideas about standard game content or features.

If you have ideas for Premium content or features, please use this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77503
    we want vanity wings like the armor ur wearing + wings on them that would be mega awesome i already have 80 supporters
    and counting if any one differs has a opinion plz do tell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

-GvG for more guild awesomeness.
    -Guild post board for officers and gm. This would be great for announcements in the guild.
    -Guild customization. Like flags insignia so forth so on.....
    -Plat confirmation on all plat stuff.
    -Free respecing like u guys said there would be, I know this could get bad for people that change ther stats for every single boss vs. mobs. So add a timer, like u can only respec every 12 hours for free. Or sped that up with plat.
    -vanity items, in specific anyone at this next update should get a founders vanity. Then after that it isn't available.
    -guildhall in every town..... Maybe
    -um... Where is the lower hauntlet?
    -chat loads this is so helpful for me as a gm

Just my thoughts,
    -Vys

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbabybugszx View Post
    1.Send messages to friends that are offline.
    2.Gain PvE kills in lower level dungeons.
    3.Guild vanity item (shield, flag, button, etc..) that we can create by the guild master purchasing with plat.
    4.Create two types of PvP maps. One map that is all FFA that has gates and waits for a full game,then the players that can go at it. And 1v1 maps that boot people that automitically that attack or "rush" without saying "go"
    5.More skill placements.
    6.The skill slots to be the same as PL, not like SL. I find it harder to switch skill slots back & forward. In PL i can just place all 12 skills on my screen, makes it much easier.

-Trust
    Rage of mages guild flag!!!! *High 5s Trust*
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I think there should be a guild auction house :P
    Also there should be guild vanities!
    And pets shouldn't lose happiness in pvp
    And last of all Pvp like PL I liked the format instead of DL format and having to wait for a full game it would be cool if u could pick the pvp games u want to join.
    Thanks for taking my advisements :P
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    -Free respecing like u guys said there would be, I know this could get bad for people that change ther stats for every single boss vs. mobs. So add a timer, like u can only respec every 12 hours for free. Or sped that up with plat.
    Just my thoughts,
    -Vys
    There is only 1 problem with this. I completely agree and I want to respec to but change time to 24hrs STS needs a small source of income :P