Thread: Warrior Builds Inside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crayden View Post
    for the tank build you say "Chest Splitter plus 1st, 3rd, and 4th upgrades. [Extended Reach / Decimation / Staggering Blow]"

But the 3rd is not Decimation, it is relentless strike, so which you mean?

Thanks for this, i will try it out!
    Thanks for catching this, Crayden. I meant Extended Reach, Relentless Strike, and Staggering Blow. Upgrade #2, Decimation, is quite useless on elite maps because it only procs when an enemy dies, which rarely happens in elite zones. On the other hand, Relentless Strike and Staggering Blow provide nearly everything a tank could want: attacks with fast cooldowns, guaranteed interrupt, and a chance to knock back foes and disorient them.

Let me know how the build works for you!
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Montana, I'm currently working on a theory that it is unreasonably impossible to hold a rogue's aggro if both tank and rogue went full out. Was wondering with your experience in tanking if you could perform your max aggro cycle for me in a few 2-man Jarls..? My rogue only carries around 150 DPS but it's grabbed every single last Jarl, some even after two deaths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    Montana, I'm currently working on a theory that it is unreasonably impossible to hold a rogue's aggro if both tank and rogue went full out. Was wondering with your experience in tanking if you could perform your max aggro cycle for me in a few 2-man Jarls..? My rogue only carries around 150 DPS but it's grabbed every single last Jarl, some even after two deaths.
    Great idea. We should test it. I haven't had a chance to gear my Warrior too well since I've been writing a couple guides and grinded 3 characters to 16. But perhaps him being undergeared will make the test that much more valuable. If the build above doesn't work we can try one more tank build I use (replacing Jug with Axe).
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]