Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please make it so we cant click on eachother during runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Bump!
    This is annoying! Worse then no rotating camera.
    Btw if theres no rotating camera when pvp comes out how will we know if someones behind us? Hmm something to think about.
    Now that would defiantly be more annoying then clicking on people in runs but wait what if you could click on people while your pvping that might just be even more annoying. My brain is confuzzled @.@

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsberry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsberry View Post
    Bump!
    This is annoying! Worse then no rotating camera.
    Btw if theres no rotating camera when pvp comes out how will we know if someones behind us? Hmm something to think about.
    Now that would defiantly be more annoying then clicking on people in runs but wait what if you could click on people while your pvping that might just be even more annoying. My brain is confuzzled @.@
    thanks for agreeing

hate pming people awqwq so much :,(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Btw if theres no rotating camera when pvp comes out how will we know if someones behind us?
    The same way you would know if some one is in front of you, I imagine. Your character is always right in the middle of the screen and you can see the same distance all around him/her. Or are you playing with the camera zoomed in? If that's the case, then you'll definitely want to zoom back out for pvp so your field of vision isn't limited, because you can bet every one else in PvP will have their cameras zoomed out.

If you're not playing with the camera zoomed in, then I'm really not understanding why you would think the fixed camera would prevent you from seeing an enemy player behind you. If everyone has the same camera view and same viewing distance, then it's pretty much a "if you a on their screen, then they are on yours" scenario. No one should be able to sneak up behind someone unseen, on account of the camera.

I get that some one could be coming up on you, but are out of the range of your camera. But it goes both ways, they can't see you either.

So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really don't see the problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
    The same way you would know if some one is in front of you, I imagine. Your character is always right in the middle of the screen and you can see the same distance all around him/her. Or are you playing with the camera zoomed in? If that's the case, then you'll definitely want to zoom back out for pvp so your field of vision isn't limited, because you can bet every one else in PvP will have their cameras zoomed out.

If you're not playing with the camera zoomed in, then I'm really not understanding why you would think the fixed camera would prevent you from seeing an enemy player behind you. If everyone has the same camera view and same viewing distance, then it's pretty much a "if you a on their screen, then they are on yours" scenario. No one should be able to sneak up behind someone unseen, on account of the camera.

I get that some one could be coming up on you, but are out of the range of your camera. But it goes both ways, they can't see you either.

So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really don't see the problem.
    Thanks for the long smuggy reply to one sentence of my post. I usaly play with camera 60% zoomed in wasnt thinking about zooming out sorry. But my post was more put in a joking sence not for u to get your pantys in a twist. So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really dont see a a problem. Why so seriouse?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Thanks for the long smuggy reply to one sentence of my post. I usaly play with camera 60% zoomed in wasnt thinking about zooming out sorry. But my post was more put in a joking sence not for u to get your pantys in a twist. So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really dont see a a problem. Why so seriouse?
    You claimed the camera would be a problem in PvP, even called it annoying, and I simply stated how it wasn't a problem at all.

So you forgot about zoomin out when you posted your complaint. Ok. No wait, you were just joking with that post? Which is it? There's certainly nothing in that post that led me to believe it was being made in jest. In fact, quite the opposite. Looked like straightforward opinion to me, what with calling the fixed camera annoying and all. And your question about not being able to see enemies sneaking up behind you, along with the "something to think about" part, seemed like a legitimate concern to you. That's why I responded with an answer/counter.

Either way, you seem to be recanting now, so I take it we are now in agreance?

I apologize if I came off smug. I didn't really mean to, that's just how I talk. Looking back over my post, I can see how the first and last sentences of my post can be taken as being pretty snotty, but that honestly wasn't my intention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

My post was concern in a jokingly tone. Yes I am recanting what I said that was a mistake on my part. I agree there should be no problem with fixed camera in pvp I actualy realy like the fixed camera in AL gotten use to it now. My main concern in my post was with clicking on others while in pve/pvp that could prove to be a problem and annoyance. If you look back and read past post I think you'll understand what I mean when I said it is in a joking manner. Past posts were people bantering back and fourth about what is more annoying fixed camera or clicking on others in map.
    Ill try not to take your posts as snotty in the future.