Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guy posing as me just scammed people

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Guy posing as me just scammed people

The character "Victordemeio," who is going around telling everyone he is me, just scammed one of my friends "Battlebob" for 100k. He had help from a friend "Knightzaped," and Knightzaped main is "Charack." This isn't the first time he has posed as me. I get on instantly, and i had people PM me saying "Why are you scamming people?"

Usually I don't think it's a big deal, but the guy is pretending to be me, scamming MY own friends, and many others people from the SL community most likely.

Known Person they scammed: Battlebop
    My ING: Victordemelo

I doubt this is their first scam. Last week they tried scamming people off Napalms as well, those are the incidents i know of, and him trying to tell everyone he is me.

I reported this incident and nothing got done, and now they caught someone. I've issued a scam report, and made Battlebop do one as well.

I expect something happen to them, and not just closing my thread saying some crap about putting peoples name out there. Do something about this, or you can forget about me buying anything from you guys ever again.

Update: Now found another friend "Siriis" got scammed from them as well for a Napalm
    Last edited by Babbare; 12-04-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I know Battle. He's cool, sad to hear that happened. :C
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

If you can, get screenshots of these people (get them both or however many there are) doing their impersonation, then email all that to support@spacetimetstudios.com

I find that sometimes when I use the report button, they don't seem to notice the time/day I reported -- I get an email back once asking when the incident was, etc. So now, for something serious like this, I use screenshots plus the date and time.

See if you can do that or write a more extensive email w/ the names and dates and times of the incidents.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Thread will be closed btw, and get a link following closed thread lol and I know a scammer but cant say names on forums even if your 100% sure of the fact, anyway just pm or something for name
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

What goes around comes around. Not to you Babb.

AL: Generalzod

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I honestly don't care if I can't put a scammers name on here. They should make it were this crap shouldn't happen. Trying so hard not to curse every other word. Not my fault the STS staff sucks *** and can't do anything. I got a message from a developer and it pretty much said, "We can't do much about you're issue, explain the detail of events." Like this isn't explaining it??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Do remember this though: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-to-avoid-them

This actually gives me an idea for the next number in the thread. Impersonations.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

wtf..? y is there a sudden amount of ppl using others name just to ruin the other persons reputation..?i just dont get it smh..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Well everyone in forums knows, but not the SL community that doesn't know. The guy is going around actually scamming my friends, and people are like giving me awful pm thinking it's me.
    "You scammed me, I'll never forget what you did to me" - Was what someone said to me before i cleared it up that it wasn't me. This is getting fcking crazy. I warned about this guy and the damn Staff hasn't done anything. Idgaf about Player A poses as Player B type of baby talk.
    I want something to be done to these two.
    They did a two-player scam (Knightzaped, Victordemeio), player impersonating (Victordemeio) me, and a single-scam (Victordemio)
    Knightzaped main Is Charack, and I even included that in my ticket for Support 3 times!
    I messaged about 6-7 developers, sent three tickets of support with more details than the last, had Battlebop, and others who witness it also report the incident with screenshots, and they tell me I don't have any details to prove this incident even happen.
    Are you ****ing kidding...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Noobs I am knightzapped these people are frekin pretending to be me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Victor,your not the only one people who's pretending to be.I am knightzapped lvl 46commando,who knightzaped is pretending to be.I really think sts should do something about this cause alot of ppl come in game and call me a noob scammer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awesomebro View Post
    Noobs I am knightzapped these people are frekin pretending to be me
    You start this off saying "Noobs?" Are you ****ing kidding? I don't believe you at all actually. What sort of retard starts this off with "Noobs?" You're honestly the most pathetic person I have met besides Victordemeio. I have clear evidence with your own name on it, and you tell me they're pretending to be you? Who the hell are you anyways? Good job starting it of with "noob." Shouldn't be calling yourself what you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    wtf..? y is there a sudden amount of ppl using others name just to ruin the other persons reputation..?i just dont get it smh..
    Ya ikr, I heard Quanoobo was cool tho.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babbare View Post
    You start this off saying "Noobs?" Are you ****ing kidding? I don't believe you at all actually. What sort of retard starts this off with "Noobs?" You're honestly the most pathetic person I have met besides Victordemeio. I have clear evidence with your own name on it, and you tell me they're pretending to be you? Who the hell are you anyways? Good job starting it of with "noob." Shouldn't be calling yourself what you are.
    Bro, you need to be more clear if it's Knightzaped or Knightzapped? I am friends with a L. 46 commando named Kinightzapped and if u don't believe me i will post a pic.
    ---
    Which one are u talking about bro?
    Last edited by Aracnus; 12-04-2012 at 10:00 PM.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Knightzapped is a cool dude tho
    Lel. You Fanny.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awesomebro View Post
    Victor,your not the only one people who's pretending to be.I am knightzapped lvl 46commando,who knightzaped is pretending to be.I really think sts should do something about this cause alot of ppl come in game and call me a noob scammer
    So you're telling me they're also doing the same to you? My bad for the earlier message above. I thought it was honestly the guy who went around with Victordemeio scamming people to like make himself look like he had no part in it, my apologies. So I take it, that both those two guys are pretending to be you, and I then.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    Bro, you need to be more clear if it's Knightzaped or Knightzapped? I am friends with a L. 46 commando named Kinightzapped and if u don't believe me i will post a pic.
    ---
    Which one are u talking about bro?
    I never was aware of another Knightzaped at all. Never seen him, ever IGN or forums. It was the one with the single "P" from what I got.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babbare View Post
    I never was aware of another Knightzaped at all. Never seen him, ever IGN or forums. It was the one with the single "P" from what I got.
    Ok man, just dont go accusing ppl like they accused you..
    ---
    Here's this too:

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    Ya ikr, I heard Quanoobo was cool tho.
    the guy who pretended to be me was quanonoob...so yeah quanoobo is awesome :3

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com