Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guy posing as me just scammed people

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Guy posing as me just scammed people

The character "Victordemeio," who is going around telling everyone he is me, just scammed one of my friends "Battlebob" for 100k. He had help from a friend "Knightzaped," and Knightzaped main is "Charack." This isn't the first time he has posed as me. I get on instantly, and i had people PM me saying "Why are you scamming people?"

Usually I don't think it's a big deal, but the guy is pretending to be me, scamming MY own friends, and many others people from the SL community most likely.

Known Person they scammed: Battlebop
    My ING: Victordemelo

I doubt this is their first scam. Last week they tried scamming people off Napalms as well, those are the incidents i know of, and him trying to tell everyone he is me.

I reported this incident and nothing got done, and now they caught someone. I've issued a scam report, and made Battlebop do one as well.

I expect something happen to them, and not just closing my thread saying some crap about putting peoples name out there. Do something about this, or you can forget about me buying anything from you guys ever again.

Update: Now found another friend "Siriis" got scammed from them as well for a Napalm
    Last edited by Babbare; 12-04-2012 at 10:19 AM.