Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scared of Elite map?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    I've joined several random Elite Village rooms to farm lately, I keep hearing people complaining for someone to leave so that a tank (warrior) can join. Just a heads up to all of you who keep complaining, it's a lot faster to do Elite Village without a warrior. The best group for farming Village is 2 rouges and 2 mages. Please stop hiding behind the warriors and complaining, because in the end it just means you aren't any good.
    I just love the part like ARGGHLESSQQANDMOREPEWPEW!

Well put

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

One thing that would be appreciated is if the boss did not regenerate all its health when you die. Even it simply doubled its remaining health would be great. My toon is a decked out warrior and I get one hit killed on pure runs. Alternatively it would be good if the drops were better on elite mode battling a boss for an hour and the entire group getting green drops is a bit of a let down. Right now Elite Runs are more like plat reducing runs. Of course there will be some that will say the name of the game is to have full parties with the best gear to even survive, but for some of us that are up for a bit of a challenge with smaller parties the doing all the elite runs are pretty much impossible with one hit kills and 100% regen.

Azibas, My Guess is 2027

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

What good is a mage when his dmg stat doesnt go over 120 dmg? Its nice having 420 armor and 1k hp but u fail in dishing out dmg. The only thing a mage is good in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

How many times must you be told son....no one said they can solo elite bael with 20 pots...are you done?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Aze, what a jerk... allright when can u gt on? Lemme see u solo this boss eith 20 pots: bael,

Take a vid and ill give u 400k al money if u do

As for elite, I do elite village farmin so yes

This is how it started, and u suddenly butt in when i was clearly talking to rush. GJ troll
    Last edited by azefekie; 12-05-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I use my sorcerer lol 1050 hp, 508 armor
    Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    HOW TO FARM JARL WITHOUT A WARRIOR:

1. Aim for 450 Armor.
    2. Aim for 1000 HP.
    3. Don't be a sorcerer.
    4. ???
    5. Profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

my tank mage has 137.5 dmg still more then warriors
    Quote Originally Posted by DataPunk View Post
    What good is a mage when his dmg stat doesnt go over 120 dmg? Its nice having 420 armor and 1k hp but u fail in dishing out dmg. The only thing a mage is good in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I don't believe they regenerate (at least not most) if you all die, i think its only if you take him to far then he heals fully. Also elite drops are worth so much more then regular map drops, so it makes sense to make them rare. that way the market doesn't get flooded with items and they lose their value. if you do need a warrior just make sure to stay out of the "red target area" ( i'm sure you know this).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azibas View Post
    One thing that would be appreciated is if the boss did not regenerate all its health when you die. Even it simply doubled its remaining health would be great. My toon is a decked out warrior and I get one hit killed on pure runs. Alternatively it would be good if the drops were better on elite mode battling a boss for an hour and the entire group getting green drops is a bit of a let down. Right now Elite Runs are more like plat reducing runs. Of course there will be some that will say the name of the game is to have full parties with the best gear to even survive, but for some of us that are up for a bit of a challenge with smaller parties the doing all the elite runs are pretty much impossible with one hit kills and 100% regen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I have an hour of time in with Mother boss last night. As soon as me and Sirioz died the boss went to 100%. Basically when I went down Mother took out Siriuze quicker than I could plat revive myself and then it would regenerate its health. Done it three times in a row. When Sirioz was not in the room and I died it didnt regenerate. Not sure if it behave differently when there are more than one person in the room.

Azibas, My Guess is 2027

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

yes it's different if there is more people the high the player number in the room the higher the difficulty level is. kinda weird dying so fast..may i ask what level you are?
    I have an hour of time in with Mother boss last night. As soon as me and Sirioz died the boss went to 100%. Basically when I went down Mother took out Siriuze quicker than I could plat revive myself and then it would regenerate its health. Done it three times in a row. When Sirioz was not in the room and I died it didnt regenerate. Not sure if it behave differently when there are more than one person in the room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yes of course the difficulty changes with number of ppl. Both our toons are capped toons with good gear. The part that im not sure that behaves differently is if there is more than one person fighting the boss and everyone dies does the boss regenerate. I didnt have a chance to prove this theory last night, but I do believe if you solo the boss it will not regenerate when you die.

Azibas, My Guess is 2027

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

oh ok. well i've never seen mother regenerate ( not saying it doesn't). I'm not sure if it changes if everyone is fighting or not. You're not talking about elite mother are you?
    Yes of course the difficulty changes with number of ppl. Both our toons are capped toons with good gear. The part that im not sure that behaves differently is if there is more than one person fighting the boss and everyone dies does the boss regenerate. I didnt have a chance to prove this theory last night, but I do believe if you solo the boss it will not regenerate when you die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

oh i read your first post. yeah elite mother is fun, just need dmg players to kill her fast whille one tanks. Whats your HP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Health is 2270. A full party is for sure easier, but it seem with a party of two it was too much. We did have a third person, but they DC right at the boss and could not get back into the run. I do hope that glitch get fixed as they did not leave the run on their own accord.

Azibas, My Guess is 2027

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default help

Hey guys i keep doin leet maps and im having no luck does anyone wanna join up with me in game and do leet bael or some end game fun ty names tiefyter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    my Al legend names are mage: Godstouch, warrior: Firstwarrior rouge: nameistaken. why do you always troll my threads? you still wont have a chance on beating me when pvp comes out on AL, i'll own you 10-0 again just lilke i did in EVERY fight in Pocket legends. it's good to see i still have my fan club thanks ephesius.
    No offense but i don't remember ever seeing you being "pro" at PL pvp. Maybe you should have stuck to dungeon-ing, just sayin.
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Im not good on this -.+"
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

yeah it's not a glitch dude, once the timer starts noone can enter (as i'm sure you know). i think it's just server lag or his connection.
    Health is 2270. A full party is for sure easier, but it seem with a party of two it was too much. We did have a third person, but they DC right at the boss and could not get back into the run. I do hope that glitch get fixed as they did not leave the run on their own accord.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Maybe because you never did PvP and ask any known PvP player. I don't play much PL anymore and i'll own you. gf. In fact check old forum PvP tournament matches you'll see my name bud. Now let's keep to topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post
    No offense but i don't remember ever seeing you being "pro" at PL pvp. Maybe you should have stuck to dungeon-ing, just sayin.
    Last edited by azefekie; 12-06-2012 at 02:38 PM.