Thread: Hi i'm Wickermoss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hi i'm Wickermoss

hello everyone! just new here and i find this game very interesting.
    would be glad to have some friends and hear some tips w/ you about mages or anything
    related to the game.

currently i have a mage lvl 15. and hopfully will be 16 in a day or two.
    good luck and happy playing!

IGN: Wickermoss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi, Wickermoss, and Welcome! I'm a warrior (at least, that's my first character!) so I can't help you much with mage info or advice.

As far as game advice, my first tip would be to grind up to lvl 16 as quickly as you can. STS has announced they'll be upping the level cap to 20/21 in the next few days, and there will be a vanity available for everyone who has capped at 16 when the update is released. Other than that, be careful about helping people who want money, want to borrow equipment, etc., as scammers are currently something of a problem. And enjoy the game, SpaceTime does a great job with their games. (If you like this one, you might try their others, Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends. All similar, but each one has a slightly different focus.)

Oh, and there are three different pricing tiers for buying health potions, mana potions and so on, with the cheapest being buying them at a Guild hall. So you may want to join a Guild, partly for the social aspects, but also to save money on pots!

Feel free to add me: Phoenician

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenician1 View Post
    Hi, Wickermoss, and Welcome! I'm a warrior (at least, that's my first character!) so I can't help you much with mage info or advice.

As far as game advice, my first tip would be to grind up to lvl 16 as quickly as you can. STS has announced they'll be upping the level cap to 20/21 in the next few days, and there will be a vanity available for everyone who has capped at 16 when the update is released. Other than that, be careful about helping people who want money, want to borrow equipment, etc., as scammers are currently something of a problem. And enjoy the game, SpaceTime does a great job with their games. (If you like this one, you might try their others, Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends. All similar, but each one has a slightly different focus.)

Oh, and there are three different pricing tiers for buying health potions, mana potions and so on, with the cheapest being buying them at a Guild hall. So you may want to join a Guild, partly for the social aspects, but also to save money on pots!

Feel free to add me: Phoenician
    Pro
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>