Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Founders Helm is a unfair advantage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vle_hoang View Post
    Bille gates' Rules of Life
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...tes_speech.htm

Rule number 1: Life is not fair -- get used to it!
    Did Billie gates make this game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

as much as we complain about this, it will never change...
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    Did Billie gates make this game?
    Who care, just need you got to know that life is unfair, dont need to cry about it. Crying like a little baby wont get devs remove/change stats from founder helm.

Just to let you know that i dont own a founder and im still enjoying playing.
    Last edited by vle_hoang; 12-07-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Who care, just need you got to know that life is unfair, dont need to cry about it. Crying like a little baby wont get devs remove/change stats from founder helm.
    Okay first off I'm not crying like a baby, I wrote a construtive post filled with facts, opinions and issues open for debate. Isnt that what these forums are for? The only answer you can come up with is "Life not fair deal with it".

Instead why not write something constructive about why you think Founders bonus should stay(other then you have one and you want to keep the bonus). You are not contributiing at all to either side of this debate but instead giving a childish trolish answer. Since we are doing quotes here is my quote

"Yes life isnt fair, but it doesnt mean this game can't be fair." Seminole

P.S. I hope you are never given the answer "life isnt fair deal with it." Could you imagine this answer after being robbed, losing someone, etc. Its a very irresponisble, unconstructive, disgusting comment in which adds nothing but hostility.
    Last edited by Seminole; 12-07-2012 at 01:43 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seminole For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Okay first off I'm not crying like a baby, I wrote a construtive post filled with facts, opinions and issues open for debate. Isnt that what these forums are for? The only answer you can come up with is "Life not fair deal with it".

Instead why not write something constructive about why you think Founders bonus should stay(other then you have one and you want to keep the bonus). You are not contributiing at all to either side of this debate but instead giving a childish trolish answer. Since we are doing quotes here is my quote

"Yes life isnt fair, but it doesnt mean this game can't be fair." Seminole

P.S. I hope you are never given the answer "life isnt fair deal with it." Could you imagine this answer after being robbed, losing someone, etc. Its a very irresponisble, unconstructive, disgusting comment in which adds nothing but hostility.
    Lol dont get mad, this is a game. Lemme tell you something, search in the forum how many thread complaining about founder have been made. This matter have been discuting idk how many time but what end does it come to? Nothing. STS wont give a **** about it. If you know so (after reading ur thread), why are u bothering making a new one to get it to no where? I bet thats because you got own in pvp vs someone with founder helm and get mad? Then come here to complain about it, and i also think that if you got a founder helm, this thread wont be there for me to made my "childish trollish answer".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

oh cool, another complain thread about founders helm...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lol dont get mad, this is a game. Lemme tell you something, search in the forum how many thread complaining about founder have been made. This matter have been discuting idk how many time but what end does it come to? Nothing. STS wont give a **** about it. If you know so (after reading ur thread), why are u bothering making a new one to get it to no where? I bet thats because you got own in pvp vs someone with founder helm and get mad? Then come here to complain about it, and i also think that if you got a founder helm, this thread wont be there for me to made my "childish trollish answer".
    Not mad, at all. I only gave you an answer that I felt was deserving of your response. I am looking for a constructive thread seeing both sides of the argument. After all, this is what forums are about. Yes, it has been brought up before, and it needs to be brought up now. You telling me that its been brought up so many times only strenghtens my argument that more people are effected by the bonus. Btw yes, your answer was not a valid reason other then a trolish remark lol as well as your last post. Im looking for valid constructive points if you are "pro" founders. You telling me I got owned by a founders, im a crybaby, or im a mad noob only shows immaturity, a trait a founders veteran should not be. Just remember my billie gates comeback quote lol....

"Yes life isnt fair, but it doesnt mean this game cant be fair." Seminole
    Last edited by Seminole; 12-07-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    oh cool, another complain thread about founders helm...
    Seeing that you are a "founders" this is a typical response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Not mad, at all. I only gave you an answer that I felt was deserving of your response. I am looking for a constructive thread seeing both sides of the argument. After all, this is what forums are about. Yes, it has been brought up before, and it needs to be brought up now. You telling me that its been brought up so many times only strenghtens my argument that more people are effected by the bonus. Btw yes, your answer was not a valid reason other then a trolish remark lol as well as your last post. Im looking for valid constructive points if you are "pro" founders. You telling me I got owned by a founders, im a crybaby, or im a mad noob only shows immaturity, a trait a founders veteran should not be. Just remember my billie gates comeback quote lol....

"Yes life isnt fair, but it doesnt mean this game cant be fair." Seminole
    If you know thats it has been brought up alot of time before and the result will always be the same, why dont you just accept it? all your arguments have been mentioned in other threads, why dont you go there and read all the comments people made? Idk, but if this thread is the first thread complaining about founder, i wont be making comment like i did, but you are making a Thread that it has been made like hundreds time already.

Btw, you want this game to be fair? would it be fair if STS take bonus off founder helm for those who own one? I guess not, since they are playing this game since its start they deserved something unique for their loyalty. You want to take off bonus on founder helm, it will be fair for you but wont for people who own one. Lemme take an exemple: Currently the lvl cap is 76 rite? lets say a new player join PL and make it to 76 and got only 1 elite shield for getting to lvl cap, so he/she cant have the elite rings since you need atleast 2 elites items to get it, then he/she will go on forum crying its unfair, and want STS to do somethings like taking off all elite rings because its unfair because the ring gives a huge boost in pvp , will STS do it?

Fact: You want to take off bonus of founders because you dont have one, and you said its unfair. Idk what kind of behavior is it?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If you know thats it has been brought up alot of time before and the result will always be the same, why dont you just accept it? all your arguments have been mentioned in other threads, why dont you go there and read all the comments people made? Idk, but if this thread is the first thread complaining about founder, i wont be making comment like i did, but you are making a Thread that it has been made like hundreds time already.

Btw, you want this game to be fair? would it be fair if STS take bonus off founder helm for those who own one? I guess not, since they are playing this game since its start they deserved something unique for their loyalty. You want to take off bonus on founder helm, it will be fair for you but wont for people who own one. Lemme take an exemple: Currently the lvl cap is 76 rite? lets say a new player join PL and make it to 76 and got only 1 elite shield for getting to lvl cap, so he/she cant have the elite rings since you need atleast 2 elites items to get it, then he/she will go on forum crying its unfair, and want STS to do somethings like taking off all elite rings because its unfair because the ring gives a huge boost in pvp , will STS do it?

Fact: You want to take off bonus of founders because you dont have one, and you said its unfair. Idk what kind of behavior is it?
    While you make a logic point about the vanity bonus keep in mind, that new player will have the oppurtunity to recieve the vanity bonus next level cap. Therefore making him up to par with the other players. While in the founders vanity helm bonus situation, we dont have the oppurtunity.

IMHO I think having a unique item such as the founders is awesome enough without a bonus. So yes it would be fair to them. After all, isnt that what techno is promoting? No more vanity with bonuses? Since it was done to our dragon vanities and elite vanity I think it should be done to founders as well. Do to one you must do to all!

Like i said, being that it has been brought up so many times before, only strengthens my argument that it is effecting everyone. I bring it up now today because I can bring more logical points to the table. I.E Techno promoting th fact that their should be no more bonuses with vanities.
    Last edited by Seminole; 12-07-2012 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

While you make a logic point about the vanity bonus keep in mind, that new player will have the oppurtunity to recieve the vanity bonus next level cap. Therefore making him up to par with the other players. While in the founders vanity helm bonus, we dont have the oppurtunity.
    Thats because i took an exemple of lvl 76 cap, just think of lvl 100 cap (i've read somewhere that PL's max level is 100) and some new player join the game at that cap.

Even they have oppurtunity to get the rings at the next lvl caps, but old players will get something too at their 3rd/4th cap so old players will always get an advantage over newly join.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Thats because i took an exemple of lvl 76 cap, just think of lvl 100 cap (i've read somewhere that PL's max level is 100) and some new player join the game at that cap.

Even they have oppurtunity to get the rings at the next lvl caps, but old players will get something too at their 3rd/4th cap so old players will always get an advantage over newly join.
    Wow, 100 cap? Thats a long way away, but im sure PL ill come up with ways for new players to get the ring. So why not founders as well? Since STS is now promoting "no more bonuses for all vanity", Its time to make the change. You bring up good points I must say, however Im still in favor of nomore vanity bonuses 100%
    Last edited by Seminole; 12-07-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    Okay, but in anyway that does not lead you to this -

or to this-
    Wow, 100 cap? Thats a long way away, but im sure PL ill come up with ways for new players to get the ring. So why not founders as well? Since STS is now promoting "no more bonuses for all vanity", Its time to make the change. You bring up good points I must say, however Im still in favor of nomore vanity bonuses 100%
    Looooool Im not even a founder and I find this annoying. What, did bous beat you so bad at 15 that you need to make a thread over it? Looooool, there are bigger problems id prefer STS take care of rather than a measly 5 damage and armor, and I do low level as well so dont act like I have no clue.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Looooool Im not even a founder and I find this annoying. What, did bous beat you so bad at 15 that you need to make a thread over it? Looooool, there are bigger problems id prefer STS take care of rather than a measly 5 damage and armor, and I do low level as well so dont act like I have no clue.
    Not sure who bous is. Also not sure what you find annoying in that i am mearly having a discussion with someone else. Not sure your gameplan here, maybe you want to flame so that this thread will be closed? Are you really that afraid of losing your bonus?

Flaming is why so many others are afraid to bring this topic back up. However i am not afraid of the flames, i will speak my piece of mind and utilize what the forums are intended for even if i come out as a roasted marshmellow lol

I completely agree with your statement about their being other problems however, i think this is a small step in the right direction in making pvp more balanced and playable. It doesnt take much effort to fix imo.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I couldn't disagree more.

In my opinion true founder's like LwMark founded this game and gave us latecomers the possibility to play this game.

Respect them, don't hate them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Bud Vs. Entertaining. Very interesting. Let's take someone with +5 damage and +5 armor, put them at level 10 and pretend like they aren't completely overpowered. To say that the allowing of founder's in the tournament wasn't completely unfair is just lying. How about you bump that level 10 up to level 17, keep the founder's helmet on and see how it ends. Or after their tournament match they can play to 4 without a founders, to be sure no funny business goes on with screenshotting...

and @ hahahahabirdy, i think it's pretty obvious why... Endgame has more founders... If any endgame players wish to brag themselves up because they can use a founder's helmet to destroy any non founder at level 10, that is their choice but they must know how ridiculous they appear to anyone else.

As for my original post, anyone who would like to accept my challenge and show me what Endgame may or may not have as far as skill goes, may add "Imp" and message me in game. I really would like to see some good Endgamers show me what's up/get destroyed.
    Jheesh yich, why cant you have this mentality still? You obviously agreed here founders was a advantage.
    Last edited by Seminole; 12-07-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

They were here at the beginning of the game, Were you?? okay then why are you hating on their stats.

Don't hate what you don't have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    I couldn't disagree more.

In my opinion true founder's like LwMark founded this game and gave us latecomers the possibility to play this game.

Respect them, don't hate them.
    Lwmark did not even HAVE a founder's account. He purchased his founder's account with US dollars. LMAO

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ortalan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just to let you know that i dont own a founder and im still enjoying playing.
    Hell, why not cry, it worked to change elite cap bonus and dragon bonus, this is the oldest new complaint. I doubt it will get changed though.

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    true founder's like LwMark founded this game and gave us latecomers the possibility to play this game.
    Lol, true founder.....couldn't help but laugh at this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Plat spenders got the angelic sets
    Cappers got cap vanities
    veterans get veteran sets
    Merch's get a lot of gold
    Farmers get good items
    AoAs get respect
    Devs are gods
    Elite players get elite items

If founders are unfair, why aren't these?

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything