Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scammer Alert - Look Fors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castdown View Post
    Here at A.O.T.A we have 3 lists. One is for players we have banned from our guild. Another is for any scammers anyone in DL has come across and can verify. The last one is those bored players who join to come in and be an annoyance real quick and leave multiple times. These lists can be viewed at http://aotadl.guildlaunch.com you must register to view these lists but thats a standard with joining any guild site.
    Miss Delphina was very helpful in reminding me that we are not allowed to call players out on the STS forum. I'd love to sign up on your website and review your list. Is it okay with you if an outsider joins your forum?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anazeua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oskitopee View Post
    why is this in dl forum it should be in general or something.
    Scams vary from game to game, and so do players names. I think every game should have a variation of something like this though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Casty casty
    caabedezcaabedez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Here at A.O.T.A we have 3 lists. One is for players we have banned from our guild. Another is for any scammers anyone in DL has come across and can verify. The last one is those bored players who join to come in and be an annoyance real quick and leave multiple times. These lists can be viewed at http://aotadl.guildlaunch.com you must register to view these lists but thats a standard with joining any guild site.
    Its not working bro, when Im trying to open this section it shows me AOTA Officers lol

p.s. i have registration on this site

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I assure you all our links work correctly. Just registering to the site doesnt gain you access. Once I approve you then you will gain access to that info. All site applications have been approved at this time. You should have no problem using the links located on the left to surf around the site.

GM- Machines of Hate
    DL: Castdown - Castper - Dyingfetus
    AL: Castdown - Casteddown - Castela

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I assure you all our links work correctly. Just registering to the site doesnt gain you access. Once I approve you then you will gain access to that info. All site applications have been approved at this time. You should have no problem using the links located on the left to surf around the site.
    Dont u think guys that info like scammers list should be public?) Maybe ppl will help to make it better (IMHO)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Here is what really irks me about scammers. They give decent people a bad rep, or put the everlovingfearofGod into ppl so they hold tight to everything they own and say, "NO, i won't loan/sell/let you look at/ "X" item. Philosophy here is, look, play how you would act in real life, to a degree. Why give yourself a bad rep for scamming, when word gets around so fast? This is part of the reason i'm so picky with my friends list. Most are people I can trust, and who help out with stuff. This is always reciprocated, of course. I mean, ffs, if I say i'm going to borrow something, for an achievement, for a party, for shiggles, then I mean "borrow" and expect it back by the end of the night, probably even washed and waxed. To those out there that do scam, get a life, really. You're doing something to feel cool or get an edge...on...a...free...game...W T F? Anyways, just my point of view on things.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canislupis081376 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canislupis081376 View Post
    Here is what really irks me about scammers. They give decent people a bad rep, or put the everlovingfearofGod into ppl so they hold tight to everything they own and say, "NO, i won't loan/sell/let you look at/ "X" item. Philosophy here is, look, play how you would act in real life, to a degree. Why give yourself a bad rep for scamming, when word gets around so fast? This is part of the reason i'm so picky with my friends list. Most are people I can trust, and who help out with stuff. This is always reciprocated, of course. I mean, ffs, if I say i'm going to borrow something, for an achievement, for a party, for shiggles, then I mean "borrow" and expect it back by the end of the night, probably even washed and waxed. To those out there that do scam, get a life, really. You're doing something to feel cool or get an edge...on...a...free...game...W T F? Anyways, just my point of view on things.
    I totally agreed, thats why im also picky with friends. I dont know if this scam things work on adult ones, cause after living some time on this planet in real world I just get few rules in my head:
    1) Never trust unknown ppl not to be fooled or robed
    2) Do not help beggars cause in most cases they are not ppl in trouble and just doing their work as usual ppl do sitting in office etc...

Anyway its online game - projection of real life driven in pixel scopes
    Last edited by Totallymad; 04-12-2013 at 05:18 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Totallymad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totallymad View Post
    I totally agreed, thats why im also picky with friends. I dont know if this scam things work on adult ones, cause after living some time on this planet in real world I just get few rules in my head:
    1) Never trust unknown ppl not to be fooled or robed
    2) Do not help beggars cause in most cases they are not ppl in trouble and just doing their work as usual ppl do sitting in office etc...

Anyway its online game - projection of real life driven in pixel scopes
    Yes. I would have to agree. I don't know why, but I still give most people the benefit of the doubt. I still believe in "Innocent until proven guilty"
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to canislupis081376 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Scammer alert to anyone.

Fatmonkey,
    Blueeyeer,
    Makahaka,
    Pompushka,
    Royalsanguine,

its al the same person and a F.U.C.King scammer to many, just watch out.
    Where i come from only angels are able to go,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just got scammed today by a guy his toon name it sonofthegod hes lvl 3 and he scammed me out of my gamer set and albino bats that took forever to get and what he did basically was tell me hes leaving the game and that he will give me all this stuff like another gamer set and albino bats and dark manic mask and 8 million coins even showed it to me and he said if you trust me then let me hold your stuff and i will give it back and all of the stuff i showed you and so i did and before he vanished i reported him and then he vanished this is so wrong of people to do i mean you either pay tons of money for it or you work your butt off trying to farm it and then you get scammed out of your stuff i think dark legends should replace your stuff if this happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starfires View Post
    I just got scammed today by a guy his toon name it sonofthegod hes lvl 3 and he scammed me out of my gamer set and albino bats that took forever to get and what he did basically was tell me hes leaving the game and that he will give me all this stuff like another gamer set and albino bats and dark manic mask and 8 million coins even showed it to me and he said if you trust me then let me hold your stuff and i will give it back and all of the stuff i showed you and so i did and before he vanished i reported him and then he vanished this is so wrong of people to do i mean you either pay tons of money for it or you work your butt off trying to farm it and then you get scammed out of your stuff i think dark legends should replace your stuff if this happens
    Well but is it devs fault? Its only your fault, its really stupid thing to trust such words... Make a projection on real life, will u give me your house if i will promise you to give you my own after i live in yours? Lol Well if you will do goverment wont help you cause there is no conctract for this deal from my side - only words... So why should game give you back your vanity after u trade it with no reason with some tricky thief? U made it yourself and all that devs can do give him ban for behavior like this.... Good lesson u got from it man is : Dont trust people and always recheck words!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Totallymad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SCAMMER SUCKS. They ruin the enjoy of playing the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

watch out for undeadantlers...its blueeyer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Well for one thing if your being scammed means your not really paying attention to the screen I always look at what is being traded ALWAYS. Period people who get scammed its technically their fault for not payi g attention to the trade menu. just saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

very nice website and useful for everyone..Appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

watchout for torp hes also a scammer, many people dont think so but i know he has, he tried to scam me personally

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Auctionking For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

tork or torp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebecoar View Post
    tork or torp
    I saw him today, he has claws and bounty set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

His name is TORP, not TORK...and be careful with guy name (Didii)..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebecoar View Post
    tork or torp