Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Debate about the new dungeon timer system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You guys are also missing the point that other patches affected lb times not just this one my team held those spots then a patch happened we decided forget it. I get were your comin from on the update point but if they revert its not just this one that needs to be reverted. If your realy talkin about being fair

Bashem 16 war
    Fables 16 rogue
    Graveyard 16 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bashem View Post
    You guys are also missing the point that other patches affected lb times not just this one my team held those spots then a patch happened we decided forget it. I get were your comin from on the update point but if they revert its not just this one that needs to be reverted. If your realy talkin about being fair
    No other patch made the current times practically unbeatable. Your argument is invalid.

-----
    Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok so you call foul on one but no one can on one your failing to mention? Sorry im gona have to agree to disagree. For krypts and tombs the timer stoping after you reach the exit vs how it was last mob killed does change it from the way people got it on lb now. so ill back this topic up if all times issues are reverted till season two.and ill add my team held those spots then another team beat our times then patch came out makin you have to hit exit to stop and we didnt come here complaining....
    Last edited by Bashem; 12-08-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Bashem 16 war
    Fables 16 rogue
    Graveyard 16 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Ok so you call foul on one but no one can on one your failing to mention? Sorry im gona have to agree to disagree. For krypts and tombs the timer stoping after you reach the exit vs how it was last mob killed does change it from the way people got it on lb now. so ill back this topic up if all times issues are reverted till season two.and ill add my team held those spots then another team beat our times then patch came out makin you have to hit exit to stop and we didnt come here complaining....
    sure.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    sure.

-----
    Ah, now this should get some of my thanks. But i'm out of them, so +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Dude needs to take a breath.

Look, this patch has changed the timer and the way it runs at a fundamental level making the times that are on the boards unbeatable. The change isn't really the issue, the timing is. Lucky you, you had a time up there. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be squawking about how unfair it is now. God knows you weren't afraid to squall about the prices and plat purchased gold inflating the cs prices out of your reach. That leads me to believe that you only want change when it benefits you, not when it's good for the community.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Look, this patch has changed the timer and the way it runs at a fundamental level making the times that are on the boards unbeatable. The change isn't really the issue, the timing is. Lucky you, you had a time up there. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be squawking about how unfair it is now. God knows you weren't afraid to squall about the prices and plat purchased gold inflating the cs prices out of your reach. That leads me to believe that you only want change when it benefits you, not when it's good for the community.

-----
    Now that's the kind of post that gives a 100% true fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok im done here you guys are just on some crusade. I said i agree with your point if they also remove the update affecting timed runs in krypt and tomb. I also said i had lb spots affected by these u I pdates makin it harder to reclaim so the shoe was on the other foot. still think plat bought gold never gave the economy a good start and ive bought gold with plat so im talkin for the people without cash to spend(for the comunity) i never said prices were out of my reach lol i just understand were people are comin from on gold. Canop hacked stats to get were he was. Im not for myself if they roll back and somone beats times kudos for them. But to cry about one update when theres been more then one affecting the times you get is dumb. Ill also point out with the newtimer my crew reset the elixire elite bael run yesterday sooo it is possible to still top times.

Bashem 16 war
    Fables 16 rogue
    Graveyard 16 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Ok im done here you guys are just on some crusade. I said i agree with your point if they also remove the update affecting timed runs in krypt and tomb. I also said i had lb spots affected by these u I pdates makin it harder to reclaim so the shoe was on the other foot. still think plat bought gold never gave the economy a good start and ive bought gold with plat so im talkin for the people without cash to spend(for the comunity) i never said prices were out of my reach lol i just understand were people are comin from on gold. Canop hacked stats to get were he was. Im not for myself if they roll back and somone beats times kudos for them. But to cry about one update when theres been more then one affecting the times you get is dumb. Ill also point out with the newtimer my crew reset the elixire elite bael run yesterday sooo it is possible to still top times.
    No one was ''crying'' or being ''rude'' until you came to express anger to them. Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

it is truly unfair...

Before patch-
    the clock wont tick til on of the mob got killed.
    so you can lure mob and get them killed in secs, thus its shown in LB.

after patch-
    clock will tick once you cross the line or attack one mob.

witht this those who got the Dunguen spots(watchers/kraag tomb) are assured.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually my only issue with the timer is pets breaking boxes at zone in. I like the new timer other than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

-----

The pure times where up for a very long time. U people could not beat them and now are looking for a away to void these times. This patch was just put up capp is coming soon the world is not fair i assure u the people that have posted on this thread more in likely will never see there name on the boards to concerned about having 20,000 forum posts then actualy puttin in time on these games to actually be on the lbs. trust me the shoe will never be on the other foot where im concerned. Im 100% for the community and yes the times that me and my team are unbeatable now and fyi they where unbeatable before and will be unbeatable going forward....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    The pure times where up for a very long time. U people could not beat them and now are looking for a away to void these times. This patch was just put up capp is coming soon the world is not fair i assure u the people that have posted on this thread more in likely will never see there name on the boards to concerned about having 20,000 forum posts then actualy puttin in time on these games to actually be on the lbs. trust me the shoe will never be on the other foot where im concerned. Im 100% for the community and yes the times that me and my team are unbeatable now and fyi they where unbeatable before and will be unbeatable going forward....
    You can't know that.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Current solution: Revert back to how things were prior to last patch.

Season 2 sution: Clear maps. I have yet to understand how teams can say they are the best when all they did was rush the bosses. My sense of accomplishment comes with clearing the entire map as fast as possible. This is where real strategy comes into play.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Please no flaming in this thread. Keep it a constructive. I don't want to have to lock it.
    Last edited by Delphina; 12-08-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider:885640

Season 2 sution: Clear maps. I have yet to understand how teams can say they are the best when all they did was rush the bosses. My sense of accomplishment comes with clearing the entire map as fast as possible. This is where real strategy comes into play.
    You go ahead and rush the boss dude and see what happens.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Please no flaming in this thread. Keep it a constructive. I don't want to have to lock it.
    Agreed

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    You go ahead and rush the boss dude and see what happens.
    Not going to bite your flame bait. We all know how those low times were achieved.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post

This is what I personally would like to see.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ProSophist For This Useful Post: