Thread: AL Ranking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Default AL Ranking

Hi guys. I dont know if my sense is right, but I realized more and more of players in my friends list no longer play this game. This situation also happens in my guild. Last week I can find AL in top100 list on appstore, but this week, eh, I cant find it any more.

I guess lv cap is a main reason for this fact. After reaching lv16, most players get bored with farming gold and chest. Even I am a big fan of AL, touching the screen constantly and finding nothing in the chest really will ruin my passion for this game.

STS should do sth to fix it. Like increasing the chance of getting legendary items from chest, or releasing the updated version asap.
    Last edited by Justg; 12-10-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The update has a (pretty much) set release date. 2 weeks from the announcement.
    AL name: CriticalCyr and CrucialCyr
    Guess: 221

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Increasing the chance of pinks will lower the prices becuz there will be more of them

This is how people make there money

Lol STS cant just release an updated version,even tho they are amazingly awesome, they need to work on it and make sure its
    ready

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Hi guys. I dont know if my sense is right, but I realized more and more of players in my friends list no longer play this game. This situation also happens in my guild. Last week I can find AL in top100 list on appstore, but this week, eh, I cant find it any more.

I guess lv cap is a main reason for this fact. After reaching lv16, most players get bored with farming gold and chest. Even I am a big fan of AL, touching the screen constantly and finding nothing in the chest really will ruin my passion for this game.

STS should do sth to fix it. Like increasing the chance of getting legendary items from chest, or releasing the updated version asap.
    Well first off rating a game off the app store is a major fail. The way mobile gaming is you can't really rate a MMO based off if it is in the Top 10/50/100 of any app store.

Mobile gaming still for most people includes Family Feud, Bubble games, or games that they can fire up while on a train, toilet, or anywhere they have a quick second to play while they wait. A MMO doesn't really fall into this category.

As far as seeing it in the Top 10/50/100 when it first came out that is pretty norm for any game including MMO's as people race to see what this new game is like.

I fail to see any decrease in players if you just go sit in first town or even the outpost and the tomb's. There are constantly new faces coming and going.

Making the game easier isn't going to help anything at all. Legendarys are just that hard to get that is the challenge and I for one love it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAnonymous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymous View Post
    Making the game easier isn't going to help anything at all. Legendarys are just that hard to get that is the challenge and I for one love it.
    I agree, however personally I'm still not too keen on the "luck" chance of getting the strongest/best weapon/armour from a random Jarl run for instance, and then the same chances for a Troll/Mother run (though a lot harder/longer).

If each boss had a certain drop ratio for separate weapons the best being from Spider/Troll/Bael, then I'd agree with the drops.

Seems you can down "hundreds" of pots on a Mother run and get nada, close to 3/4 of the time you could triple your chances with just farming Stabb/Jarl.

Just personal opinion though.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:887408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymous View Post
    I agree, however personally I'm still not too keen on the "luck" chance of getting the strongest/best weapon/armour from a random Jarl run for instance, and then the same chances for a Troll/Mother run (though a lot harder/longer).

If each boss had a certain drop ratio for separate weapons the best being from Spider/Troll/Bael, then I'd agree with the drops.

Seems you can down "hundreds" of pots on a Mother run and get nada, close to 3/4 of the time you could triple your chances with just farming Stabb/Jarl.

Just personal opinion though.
    That'd be best. People already know that they can just take less than a minute to reach the Jarl and get the same drop rate as if someone spent a super longer time trying to kill Bael.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    That'd be best. People already know that they can just take less than a minute to reach the Jarl and get the same drop rate as if someone spent a super longer time trying to kill Bael.
    Exactly. Hoping StS have a think about it, plenty of room and time for improvements though (:

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Increasing luck? A pink helm i got during limited release i thought 100k was good deal because price in AH was 150 so i buy. I serch same helm earlier lowest price is 4k... You think we need more pinks to keep players busy? I think STS has fixed pink value to where they have no value lol. As of my theory. I dont care but im juss sayin..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I find that most real legendary stuff aka the mighty and clever version seem to keep their price. But tbh did u really expected prices to stay this way when more people joined the game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    This is a very good idea! Spending a fair amount of time and health pots on a bael run should give a greater reward or a better chance at receiving an elite item.

Just an average signature

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreuefesie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I too have stopped playing as much as before because I reached the level cap in 2 days and all there is left is grinding very few maps and dull daily quests (besides the bard, best singer to be honest).

In 2 weeks time, everyone will come back for the race to the next level cap and achievements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VVoe View Post
    I too have stopped playing as much as before because I reached the level cap in 2 days and all there is left is grinding very few maps and dull daily quests (besides the bard, best singer to be honest).

In 2 weeks time, everyone will come back for the race to the next level cap and achievements.
    There is always things to do e.g. level up all 3 classes to level 16, create some pvp characters e.g. level 5/10/15. If those aren't done yet those might hold ya over until update.
    AL - AGROCRAG - My guess is 12,345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I've capped 3 toons and still enjoy the game very much... Looking forward to pvp and next level cap (: