Thread: How to make moneyz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default How to make moneyz

Uh hi... I kinda wanna help out the forums but also am kinda doubtful bc of the trollers... anyway lets go

Look most of you should know this. Buy low and sell somewhat in high or medium.
    If you're looking for something to buy and sell back, I'd tell you to buy winter fest items l10-20 PINKS. There's alot of collecters out there that will pay a good price for them. Just buy them at least 33% off cs price ( IK the cs is not a price guide. But the cs is mostly accurate about the prices and that's what people will usually pay for them or at least around there. ).

Don't be afraid to buy out of cs if you see a low price on a item you know you can sell for a profit. WARNING - DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM CS UNLESS U HAVE SOLD THEM BEFORE. Because, lets say theres an item thats 100K and the lowest offer thats next is 250K. Do not take it because it might end up that 100K is a high price for it.

Try and get daily buyers, each one of them can end up making you huge profits.

If you dont feel comfortable selling an item, than dont buy it. I've always trusted my gut and has always made me not make losses.

Ask people for help. Ask people for help. Everyone has asked for help sometime or another in their life. Ask people what a good price is, at least it's better than losing money right?

Try and put some of your money in you're stash if you can so you can always have that for an emergency, like let's say a really good item is being sold low and you need money... the money in you're stash is for that reason! To not miss a single opportunity!

Another way is saying this in balefort. Buying pinks 50-70% off cs. WARNING- DO NOT SPAM IT.

Well thanks! If any of you have any other way it'd be my pleasure to add it!

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Most merchants do spam " Buying Pinks 50-70% off CS Price."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

A lil advice here, buying winter holiday stuff isnt a smart move right now cuz xmas is near. STS will prolly release the same items as last xmas with higher stats, it will make your unsold holidays worth like trash. Just wait untill the xmas event is gone to stock on your event stuffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I would have to disagree with the "don't merch if you haven't merched the item before"

What you want to do is watch the CS daily and begin to know your prices. Once you know them you can merch new items

Also, if you lose money on an item its not the end of the world, its good for you because you gain experience from that and don't make the same mistake again. Just some thoughts.

-Griff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    I would have to disagree with the "don't merch if you haven't merched the item before"

What you want to do is watch the CS daily and begin to know your prices. Once you know them you can merch new items

Also, if you lose money on an item its not the end of the world, its good for you because you gain experience from that and don't make the same mistake again. Just some thoughts.

-Griff
    thanks for the advice! ill add defenitely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

GJ
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

This guide is very viable to beginners as every single one who starts this game gets at least 1m starting golds so they can merch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    This guide is very viable to beginners as every single one who starts this game gets at least 1m starting golds so they can merch.
    I started with 50k. I am a multi-cap millionaire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    I started with 50k. I am a multi-cap millionaire.
    but u are u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Decent guide, but it doesn't look like you wrote it to be honest. All your posts lack any sort of proper spelling or grammar this doesn't seem like you. Anyway, nice job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revenge View Post
    Decent guide, but it doesn't look like you wrote it to be honest. All your posts lack any sort of proper spelling or grammar this doesn't seem like you. Anyway, nice job.
    Yeah um im sorry im fun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aniybo View Post
    but u are u.
    Make more sense please, and leave non constructive posts off the forum
    Thank you

-Griff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aniybo View Post
    Uh hi... I kinda wanna help out the forums but also am kinda doubtful bc of the trollers... anyway lets go

Look most of you should know this. Buy low and sell somewhat in high or medium.
    If you're looking for something to buy and sell back, I'd tell you to buy winter fest items l10-20 PINKS. There's alot of collecters out there that will pay a good price for them. Just buy them at least 33% off cs price ( IK the cs is not a price guide. But the cs is mostly accurate about the prices and that's what people will usually pay for them or at least around there. ).

Don't be afraid to buy out of cs if you see a low price on a item you know you can sell for a profit. WARNING - DO NOT BUY ITEMS FROM CS UNLESS U HAVE SOLD THEM BEFORE. Because, lets say theres an item thats 100K and the lowest offer thats next is 250K. Do not take it because it might end up that 100K is a high price for it.

Try and get daily buyers, each one of them can end up making you huge profits.

If you dont feel comfortable selling an item, than dont buy it. I've always trusted my gut and has always made me not make losses.

Ask people for help. Ask people for help. Everyone has asked for help sometime or another in their life. Ask people what a good price is, at least it's better than losing money right?

Try and put some of your money in you're stash if you can so you can always have that for an emergency, like let's say a really good item is being sold low and you need money... the money in you're stash is for that reason! To not miss a single opportunity!

Another way is saying this in balefort. Buying pinks 50-70% off cs. WARNING- DO NOT SPAM IT.

Well thanks! If any of you have any other way it'd be my pleasure to add it!
    Not to bad
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    Not to bad
    Ik r?