I have a level 74 rhino and I have to say I am pretty disappointed. I used to play PL a lot but eventually moved on to other games. The rhino really brought me back into this great game since I always love paladins. Early on I saw some big red flags but decided to keep going hoping that an end game rhino could really shine. Sadly that never seemed to happen.

My biggest complaint are the buffs and utilities. They are just terrible! Either they don't last long enough (like divine aura) or they aren't strong enough (like brute force). So basically with all the daily elixers and plat combo pots flying around you may start to question what your rhino is bringing to the party.

Your damage output is a total joke but when it comes to paladins I am perfectly OK with that. The biggest issue I have in this department is that your best skill holy tempest tends to scatter groups if you're not careful and it can really piss people off lol. So maybe a bit more damage for combo?

Sorry for the rant lol I just would love for the rhino to become balanced so my rekindled love for PL doesn't end so soon!