Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
I dont like the paladin at ALL! He eats mana pots like I eat popcorn. And I eat 5 popcorn at once! In my opinion, he is not recommended because of the pot usage and horrible skills.
Aww.. Poor baby, can't play a rhino right, so you come to the forums and inform everyone that it is supposedly "horrible." They do use quite a bit of mana, but pots are extremely cheap, so I don't see the problem here. Paladins are supporters, not mages where stuff blow up, devastated by nukes. They can do good in group situations and can tank very well also. I saw a 56 Str Glyph Bear fight a 56 Str Glyph Rhino and the fight lasted absolutely forever until the rhino ran out of mana. Rhinos are weaker than the 3 original classes, but at least it isn't completely out of control such as a bird one shotting with an elite bow.
As I said before, I'm sharing my opinion. I'm lvl 50 and I'm not that much of a supporter type. Buffs can't stack, rhino might has way lower range then stomp, summon costs mana while beckon doesn't, ok maybe the mana won't be the problem, but to me, the others are.