Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Xmas gaming experience so far in a list...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default My First Xmas gaming experience so far in a list...

1) Always paired up with low level noobs that constantly leech.

2) Recolor vanitys from the STS Staff, was expecting something other than a remake "sarcasm."

3) Give new content to other games, but not SL. EX. PL, and AL with new patch, and even DL lets you cuss, but SL is on the four.

4) Reallllllly hating getting paired with these noobs. I now pull Ol' Nick (Who you guys have completely made Santa into everything he is not, I like it), and let his AoE (Aura of Effect) Kill the low levels. Might be mean of me, but if you're just going to leech, better try and stay alive, because I'll actually have fun trying to get you killed. That's the X-Mas Spirit for me. Probably the most fun I've had the entire event... Sad... I know.

5) Just thought to myself that Ol' Nick looks like the Santa Claus from Futurama a bit, mind-blown! Even remaking cartoons. Nice...

6) Sam said that she's "excited" for the Event in another thread post, but why would you be excited for a remake, again? Remaking the same thing isn't how you bring back old-game players. If anything, gives them a reason to "uninstall" since they were saving their items that they thought would be worth a lot in a years time, to just have it remade. They're better off liquidating it honestly. Ginger will drop, The Orginal Old Man has already dropped down to 200k, and it won't sell, no way.

7) Those X-mas Hats... At least it can match my Wraith Leggings, Jackets, Shirt, etc. That I kinda thought was neat, but should not have been every Ol' Nick, Ghost kill to get one. Should of been more like Wraith, where it's more of a gamble. Would of been more enjoyable.

8) Wraith.... You bring Wraith back in, as a ghost? Wasn't he already dead in the first place? Like he was a living "Ghost Rider," a reaper if you'll call it.
    The Reaper can't be a ghost. Defies all counter-diction in History about the two. That's like putting a vicious lion that hasn't eaten in days with a fat tasty goat. Hoping the two pair well together. Well jack.. That goat be longggg dead now.

9) Not understanding the concept of always remaking. If it's going to just be like that, should just get rid of the game instead then. It seems to be too much trouble to even give a little X-mas event, that's not a remake. All the other games get a good one, but not us? Bias much?

10) I will be amazed if you give me an infraction for this list, but I would not be surprised in the least. I'm sure most the community agrees though. Gison told you guys the truth, and you guys gave him a week ban. You say you appropriate "negative" comments, but you don't seem to do anything about our request anymore. Example of how the Developers once had our respect in those long ancient time: If someone got scammed, or even inappropriate language you guys were on it... Now anyone can easily scam anyone they want like candy and get away with it... Like my candy punt? Thought it was clever.

11) I'm aware you're all into "Arcane Legends" now, but don't neglect those thousands of other people who keep you guys in business. It's just not good for business to not satisfy your consumers. Usually the method is, "Customer is always right." Boy are they wrong. We constantly tell you what needs to be fixed or any problems, but that's how they stay. Problems.

Anyways, hope the Star Legend Community has a wonderful Christmas though.
    - Victordemelo, lvl 46 Operative

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babbare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babbare View Post
    1) Always paired up with low level noobs that constantly leech.

2) Recolor vanitys from the STS Staff, was expecting something other than a remake "sarcasm."

3) Give new content to other games, but not SL. EX. PL, and AL with new patch, and even DL lets you cuss, but SL is on the four.

4) Reallllllly hating getting paired with these noobs. I now pull Ol' Nick (Who you guys have completely made Santa into everything he is not, I like it), and let his AoE (Aura of Effect) Kill the low levels. Might be mean of me, but if you're just going to leech, better try and stay alive, because I'll actually have fun trying to get you killed. That's the X-Mas Spirit for me. Probably the most fun I've had the entire event... Sad... I know.

5) Just thought to myself that Ol' Nick looks like the Santa Claus from Futurama a bit, mind-blown! Even remaking cartoons. Nice...

6) Sam said that she's "excited" for the Event in another thread post, but why would you be excited for a remake, again? Remaking the same thing isn't how you bring back old-game players. If anything, gives them a reason to "uninstall" since they were saving their items that they thought would be worth a lot in a years time, to just have it remade. They're better off liquidating it honestly. Ginger will drop, The Orginal Old Man has already dropped down to 200k, and it won't sell, no way.

7) Those X-mas Hats... At least it can match my Wraith Leggings, Jackets, Shirt, etc. That I kinda thought was neat, but should not have been every Ol' Nick, Ghost kill to get one. Should of been more like Wraith, where it's more of a gamble. Would of been more enjoyable.

8) Wraith.... You bring Wraith back in, as a ghost? Wasn't he already dead in the first place? Like he was a living "Ghost Rider," a reaper if you'll call it.
    The Reaper can't be a ghost. Defies all counter-diction in History about the two. That's like putting a vicious lion that hasn't eaten in days with a fat tasty goat. Hoping the two pair well together. Well jack.. That goat be longggg dead now.

9) Not understanding the concept of always remaking. If it's going to just be like that, should just get rid of the game instead then. It seems to be too much trouble to even give a little X-mas event, that's not a remake. All the other games get a good one, but not us? Bias much?

10) I will be amazed if you give me an infraction for this list, but I would not be surprised in the least. I'm sure most the community agrees though. Gison told you guys the truth, and you guys gave him a week ban. You say you appropriate "negative" comments, but you don't seem to do anything about our request anymore. Example of how the Developers once had our respect in those long ancient time: If someone got scammed, or even inappropriate language you guys were on it... Now anyone can easily scam anyone they want like candy and get away with it... Like my candy punt? Thought it was clever.

11) I'm aware you're all into "Arcane Legends" now, but don't neglect those thousands of other people who keep you guys in business. It's just not good for business to not satisfy your consumers. Usually the method is, "Customer is always right." Boy are they wrong. We constantly tell you what needs to be fixed or any problems, but that's how they stay. Problems.

Anyways, hope the Star Legend Community has a wonderful Christmas though.
    - Victordemelo, lvl 46 Operative
    same here :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Who you guys have completely made Santa into everything he is not
    Well have you seen Santa before? I think not..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Couldn't agree more and ther not noobs there ppls low lvl alts look at ther kill some dont even have any they made in they hope they were luckier than the hi lvls doin the work and they normally are :/ this map shud b scaled so a party of equal lvls can b grouped with the same diffuculty in comparison to ther lvl . Done with this event nw sts clearly learned nothing from last year when it started like this and then they changed it to allow hostin as I remember
    Last edited by bbt1; 12-15-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Worship View Post
    Well have you seen Santa before? I think not..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

IF. THEY. HAVE. RECOPIED. GINGERBREAD. THEN. I. WILL. GET. A. SHOT. GUN. AND. BLOW. THIER. HEADS. OFF! mwhaha..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chukie View Post
    IF. THEY. HAVE. RECOPIED. GINGERBREAD. THEN. I. WILL. GET. A. SHOT. GUN. AND. BLOW. THIER. HEADS. OFF! mwhaha..
    not sure so far but they remade old man and maybe the smooch me sprout too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

they remade smooch? too never seen that one yet

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

They remade all three. Ging and Smooch are harder to get though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Atleast they brought it here, they didn't have to you know? And FYI, Sams a guy.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fao For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    Atleast they brought it here, they didn't have to you know? And FYI, Sams a guy.
    If they wanted to lose more people, than it was wise to bring here. Sams a Guy? I prefer calling developers "she." A lot easier that way honestly. Like a nice car. "She's a beauty." Too much work finding the sex of them.
    Last edited by Babbare; 12-15-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

If they wanted to lose more people, than it was wise to bring here. Sams a Guy? I prefer calling developers "she." A lot easier that way honestly. Like a nice car. "She's a beauty." Too much work finding the sex of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

So, tell me. How could you possibly grant every request and kiss up to every customer when you have millions of them?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cascade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    So, tell me. How could you possibly grant every request and kiss up to every customer when you have millions of them?
    Would thank this if I wasn't out of these thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

4) Reallllllly hating getting paired with these noobs.
    lol noob opinion : really hating getting pared with these high levels, i was soloing like a pro then i got 1 hit killed cuz a high level joined >.>

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hit a vast amount easily. Don't do a remake of the same stuff and I'm sure everyone will be more content than they are now. I wouldn't complain if it was something other than a remake. I enjoyed Wraith, but not this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    lol noob opinion : really hating getting pared with these high levels, i was soloing like a pro then i got 1 hit killed cuz a high level joined >.>
    Joining and getting 4 lvl 10 for about seven runs, noooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Just chill, and appreciate what you have. It's better than none. If unhappy then just don't buy them or just don't play at all. As you can see, Arcane Legends just released, and maybe they're more into it, so they don't have full time for Star Legends even if I agree that it is abandoned. You know they have 4 full games to take care, yeah? Imagine how it is for them. Complaining threads everywhere, unhappy people everywhere, and haters everywhere. This is of course, not helping them. Just be patient, i'm sure cooler stuff will come one day or another. I sure agree with you peeps, but no need to act like this.
    Note to reader: If you want to quote this to hate or argue, then forget it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Astrocat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Joining and getting 4 lvl 10 for about seven runs, noooo
    lol you should've just swich with me xD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in