Thread: My Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default My Ideas

1- The Legendary Pets have the ability to fuse with the character ! (Boost status for 10 or 5 min )

2- Crafting the weapon by yourself to add options using Gems.

3- BattleField , a place where a war helds not ... Player vs Player . But a nation vs nation .

4- Books for new Skills ... Opening the book will grant access to the new ability or new level for that ability( droped by bosses . Or buying with plat )

5- The Guild has Releams .. Each Releam grants a boost for a status ..str,dex,hp,mp ....so on. By using points that you can get by completing the Guild daily Quests. ( The more points you redeem the fastes you lose its power by time ) .

Also the more. Points the guild players redeem ..Counted as Xp for the guild releams to level up !

6- An Option to change the charactor class using Gold or Plat. Same goes with each weapons you want to exchange.

+ I'm Ancestorstory ...1 of your biggest supporter ... Check my account to see ...I'm willing to support you more if the above requirements granted . this is business <.< ...no?
    Last edited by Kide2008; 12-16-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

I've generally found that bribery is not really a good way to get what you want. Besides, even if they don't do any of the things you "require" you'll still buy just as much plat as you word have, anyway.

-----
    Dear STS,
    Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
    Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    I've generally found that bribery is not really a good way to get what you want. Besides, even if they don't do any of the things you "require" you'll still buy just as much plat as you word have, anyway.

-----
    Dear STS,
    Sincerely, everyone.
    Look, I just said what my ideas are + I'm talking to. The admins and developers not to you, and I'm sure that they gonna make the game way better . ... What ideas you got ? Noun

Also don't forget without mallers you won't be playing this game -.-

What I said is an absolute fact .
    Last edited by Kide2008; 12-16-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Better hope Santa reads your wish list. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kide2008 View Post
    Look, I just said what my ideas are + I'm talking to. The admins and developers not to you, and I'm sure that they gonna make the game way better . ... What ideas you got ? Noun

Also don't forget without mallers you won't be playing this game -.-

What I said is an absolute fact .
    Well, as you put it up on a public forum, I suppose you are talking to everyone. Also, if you dig a little you'll see my ideas and none of them are nouns.

-----
    Dear STS,
    Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Technically, a suggestion is a noun.

Second, free players are just as important as paid players.

Now, onto your ideas.

1- The Legendary Pets have the ability to fuse with the character ! (Boost status for 10 or 5 min )

This is what legendary pets essentially do already, provided the pet is happy. They give stat boosts AND attack your enemies.

2- Crafting the weapon by yourself to add options using Gems.

No criticism for this one. You didn't put much detail into it, but the overall idea is feasible for the devs to release someday.

3- BattleField , a place where a war helds not ... Player vs Player . But a nation vs nation .

When PVP comes out, I'm sure there will be 5 vs 5 games. Who knows, maybe they'll make 10 vs 10. Let's let them release PVP and see how it turns out.

4- Books for new Skills ... Opening the book will grant access to the new ability or new level for that ability( droped by bosses . Or buying with plat )

Buying skills with plat, I don't like. Going on long, insanely hard quests with ungodly powerful bosses to reach learn focused arcane skills would be neat.

5- The Guild has Releams .. Each Releam grants a boost for a status ..str,dex,hp,mp ....so on. By using points that you can get by completing the Guild daily Quests. ( The more points you redeem the fastes you lose its power by time ) .

Also the more. Points the guild players redeem ..Counted as Xp for the guild releams to level up !

So who completes these guild daily quests? Each person can complete them? Wouldn't that unbalance the game when comparing guilds of 10-20 members who are all best of friends to guilds of 2000+ who invite everyone they see and cash in on the points much faster than the small guilds who care about who they invite.

6- An Option to change the charactor class using Gold or Plat. Same goes with each weapons you want to exchange.

No. You pick your class when you create your character. That's a commitment to make the most of the class you chose. If you could change your class whenever you wanted, every time an update made a certain class more powerful than the other two, everyone would convert to the more powerful class and there would be no individuality. The same goes with weapons. If you got the best sorcerer weapon currently in the game, then converted it to the best warrior weapon in the game, it could turn a 100k weapon into a 700k weapon. That's very bad for business.

Overall, you could benefit from taking a look at the big picture. STS is a business, yes, but businesses look out for all of their customers, whether they spend $1 or $1000, and even the non-paying window shoppers. Every type of player contributes something to the value and progression of this game. Spending a lot of money may be appreciated by the staff, but it doesn't mean that they will listen to only you.

I'd like to see some of these ideas elaborated further. A couple of them have potential
    AL name: CriticalCyr and CrucialCyr
    Guess: 221