Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why do my post keep getting deleted - Come on STS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Why do my post keep getting deleted - Come on STS

Come on STS why do you keep deleting post?

My last thread had three pages of replies about why charge 2 platinum for the Holiday maps.
    That I would rather pay 40-50 platinum for unlimited access instead. There's no need to delete
    that thread. That's almost as bad as Zynga forums where there is no 'FREE SPEECH'.

Come on STS, it's not all flowers and roses, maybe allow some negative post, or some post that
    might have a different view than you. Why delete those?

I do support your games, I even have about 1000 platinum sitting in my account right now.
    I just will not pay 2-5 platinum for map access. No one likes to be 'nichol and dime' out of their Platinum.

How long will this post stay online before you delete this one?
    ARCANE Level 41 Warrior, Level 41 Sorcerer
    Pocket Legends Level 75 Enchantress, Level 75 Warrior, Level 75 Archer,

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed for the following reason:
    6. Private communication between Spacetime Studios members, staff and forum users is not to be made public on these forums or by any other venue.
    Please keep private conversations private. You are not permitted to publicize any private correspondence without permission. As such, warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Spacetime Studios and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. If you have questions regarding a post or thread that has been removed or subject to other moderation, please contact a moderator to discuss it.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com