Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spanish server (version)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Spanish server (version)

English

Hi team!!

First, I have no more to say CONGRATULATIONS! I'm really surprised at the quality of the games!
    My name is Nicolás, im from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a student in the Systems Engineering career.

And I have only one thing "negative" to say. The fact that the game is in English, takes away a lot when competing against other companies, which do offer support in Spanish.

For this reason, I let the idea, perhaps starting with a small server in Spanish.

I am at your disposal, to anything that may be useful (Both with translation, as carrying out commissioning or maintenance / the server / s or moderate the game).

Yours sincerely.
    Nicolas Sinisterra.

Español

Hola equipo!

En primer lugar, no tengo más que decir ¡FELICIDADES! Estoy realmente sorprendido por la calidad de los juegos!
    Mi nombre es Nicolás, soy de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Soy estudiante de la UTN en Ingeniería de Sistemas.

Y tengo una sola cosa "negativa" que decir. El hecho de que el juego está en Inglés, le quita mucho al competir contra otras empresas, que ofrecen apoyo en español.

Por esta razón, dejo la idea, tal vez comenzando con un pequeño servidor en español.

Estoy a su disposición para cualquier cosa que pueda ser útil (Tanto con la traduccion, como llevando a cabo la puesta o mantenimiento del/los servidor/es o moderar el juego).

Le saluda atentamente.
    Nicolas Sinisterra.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

HI Cibb,

Thanks for taking the time to write your post. Translating Spacetime games into other languages has been something the Development Team has talked about a lot for a long time now. We know that such versions could do well for us, however translating and setting up publishing deals in different countries is not a small task for us. This is why we haven't done so yet. We are looking at it as a possibility for 2013, but no promises

Best regards,
    Samhayne
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi samhayane!

Thanks for your answer!

We are waiting the latam version anxiously!

If you need help for any question Im here.

Good night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    HI Cibb,

Thanks for taking the time to write your post. Translating Spacetime games into other languages has been something the Development Team has talked about a lot for a long time now. We know that such versions could do well for us, however translating and setting up publishing deals in different countries is not a small task for us. This is why we haven't done so yet. We are looking at it as a possibility for 2013, but no promises

Best regards,
    Samhayne
    There are options to switch languages on your keyboard (at least for my iPhone). I feel like if STS was to get a translator (or use Google Translate lol) you could add a new tab for chat, like /switch lang (insert language here) type... And then it would go through in the desired language of each player. This'd be a challenge, but I'd like to see what you could do with this.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Zaonabiuibil!

I think that games of this type must be separated. I say they should make a Spanish version, and keep it on a separate server (like all companies of this type of games). This is only my idea.

Have a nice legend!
    Nico S.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cibb View Post
    Hi Zaonabiuibil!

I think that games of this type must be separated. I say they should make a Spanish version, and keep it on a separate server (like all companies of this type of games). This is only my idea.

Have a nice legend!
    Nico S.
    I wouldn't like that, personally. I know many people who are from different areas and speak different languages, but I'm still friends with them.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post: