Thread: Complaints and Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default Complaints and Thanks

For the past week I've seen so many complaint threads and mad people. Most of these complaints are saying, "Why didn't you add this StS?" or "this won't affect the game! improve! improve!" To all you complainers out there, STOP COMPLAINING!!!! StS has brought us an amazing PL update with new classes! Winterfest in all of the games! And tomorrow StS is giving us an expansion in AL! Stop complaining and thank StS for what they did FOR US! This is the season of giving. StS gave us these great games, and we should give them something great back

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well said!! =]
    PL: Treenire - lvl 76- Enireaza - lvl 71 - Naiades - lvl 68 - Treepossum - lvl 52 -
    DL: Treenire - 31 - SL: Treenire - 46 - AL: Treenire - 21 -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Treenire View Post
    Well said!! =]
    I had more. Just didn't want to rant too much. Makes me sound a bit crazy. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol! I think we're all abit crazy, so I dont think anyone would mind lol =p
    PL: Treenire - lvl 76- Enireaza - lvl 71 - Naiades - lvl 68 - Treepossum - lvl 52 -
    DL: Treenire - 31 - SL: Treenire - 46 - AL: Treenire - 21 -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

lol xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

You get used to the complaining after 2 years of hearing it after every update. There will always be complainers sadly...However, there is a big difference between constructive criticism and complaining.

Definition of constructive criticism: Criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions

Definition of complaining: To express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.

Remember these definitions next time you go to say something about an update. Nobody likes a complainer except the other complainers that are complaining with you.

*Thank you dictionary.com*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

There are plenty of these "stop complaining" threads as well. People have opinions and anyone who had played sts games such as founders know this is not one of sts best events. New chars ok great but as far as Xmas event all they did was recolor items. Seems like they didn't even try.

I supported sts last year. But that's as because at least we saw something new. I'm not complaining I'm just being honest they didn't even try with the Xmas event.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nmyxspaceship For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    You get used to the complaining after 2 years of hearing it after every update. There will always be complainers sadly...However, there is a big difference between constructive criticism and complaining.

Definition of constructive criticism: Criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions

Definition of complaining: To express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.

Remember these definitions next time you go to say something about an update. Nobody likes a complainer except the other complainers that are complaining with you.

*Thank you dictionary.com*
    Meh , GJ
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nmyxspaceship:899680
    There are plenty of these "stop complaining" threads as well.
    was gonna write the same thing, but thought it might be rude so meh.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Justg thanked that. Gg Justg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thank you for saying that I was just about to make a thread saying that well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nmyxspaceship View Post
    There are plenty of these "stop complaining" threads as well. People have opinions and anyone who had played sts games such as founders know this is not one of sts best events. New chars ok great but as far as Xmas event all they did was recolor items. Seems like they didn't even try.

I supported sts last year. But that's as because at least we saw something new. I'm not complaining I'm just being honest they didn't even try with the Xmas event.
    There may be stop complaining threads. But when people are complaining about the largest pocket legends update in 2 years, the largest AL update ever, and the most famous event in the games, winterfest, there has to be a new stop complaining thread for that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    There may be stop complaining threads. But when people are complaining about the largest pocket legends update in 2 years, the largest AL update ever, and the most famous event in the games, winterfest, there has to be a new stop complaining thread for that
    1. The update may be big, but the platinum race is enough to cancel it out for me. Why can't we just have a nice update that doesn't have vanities or eliteness tied to it for once?

2. I don't get what you mean by "largest AL update ever", the game is hardly a month old.

3. Winterfest was a disappointment, for me at least, since yet again STS has reused last year's items. The wings are the same thing but with some snowflakes coming out of your body. The tree hat is the same except for some sparkles. The only new thing is the Classy Hat, and that's not even related to WF.

4. People are entitled to their opinion. After 2 years of this game and seeing it turn into an elite race almost every update, it's enough to make you a little angry, especially since I don't like paying for games.

This may seem like a rant, but this will be the last thing I say related to this update, and perhaps the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    1. The update may be big, but the platinum race is enough to cancel it out for me. Why can't we just have a nice update that doesn't have vanities or eliteness tied to it for once?

2. I don't get what you mean by "largest AL update ever", the game is hardly a month old.

3. Winterfest was a disappointment, for me at least, since yet again STS has reused last year's items. The wings are the same thing but with some snowflakes coming out of your body. The tree hat is the same except for some sparkles. The only new thing is the Classy Hat, and that's not even related to WF.

4. People are entitled to their opinion. After 2 years of this game and seeing it turn into an elite race almost every update, it's enough to make you a little angry, especially since I don't like paying for games.

This may seem like a rant, but this will be the last thing I say related to this update, and perhaps the game
    1st SUp Moth been awhile and then ya Xmas was a huge disspointment since it was my 1st with Pl (missed almost all of the rest lol) Only thing I like it the tree helm.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23165&d=1358582883
    Legends Don't Die They Just Fade...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

1. New classes can completely change the way the game is played for every cap. There haven't been new classes since the original classes, but everything else in the game (items, maps, vanities, etc.) have been done before.

2. Exactly, there hasn't been time for a larger update yet; unless you count the games release as an update.

3. Winterfest is always fun. Don't look at the items, look at the joy.

4. Yes, I agree people are entitled to their opinion. I never said constructive criticism was bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Murphy's law of PL:
    Any change made cause complaints.
    2nd Murphy's law of pl:
    Complaints cause stop complaining threads.
    Anytime these two laws are enacted, everyone will mistake their personal opinions for fact.

"be nice have fun"

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Well done "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    1. New classes can completely change the way the game is played for every cap. There haven't been new classes since the original classes, but everything else in the game (items, maps, vanities, etc.) have been done before.

2. Exactly, there hasn't been time for a larger update yet; unless you count the games release as an update.

3. Winterfest is always fun. Don't look at the items, look at the joy.

4. Yes, I agree people are entitled to their opinion. I never said constructive criticism was bad.
    I didn't say anything about the classes not changing the game. I said the ELITE RACE ATTACHED TO IT CANCELS IT OUT FOR ME.

Emphasis on FOR ME. This is my opinion, not a fact.

The main reason why winter fest is "so fun" is because of the items that come with it. I dont think people go into the level and say "oh my, that is a gorgeous tree, I think I'll stay here for a while." It is the same exact story line every year, same items, same vanities. Yes, it's the holidays, but I celebrate that with my family, not a video game. I'm here to play the game, not admire the scenery.

----------------------------------
    Sent Using Tapatalk

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I didn't say anything about the classes not changing the game. I said the ELITE RACE ATTACHED TO IT CANCELS IT OUT FOR ME.

Emphasis on FOR ME. This is my opinion, not a fact.

The main reason why winter fest is "so fun" is because of the items that come with it. I dont think people go into the level and say "oh my, that is a gorgeous tree, I think I'll stay here for a while." It is the same exact story line every year, same items, same vanities. Yes, it's the holidays, but I celebrate that with my family, not a video game. I'm here to play the game, not admire the scenery.

----------------------------------
    Sent Using Tapatalk
    I respect your opinion, but you can try to ignore the elite race. That's what I do and I feel perfectly happy with the updates.