Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Overachiever's helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Odd your the only 76 i see in this thread complaining about the helm. Because you are unhappy it isnt red on all other toons, you want sts to change the colour of all winged helms? That would pretty much make alot of other people unhappy.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Pumpkin stop the crap!!
    U spent plenty of money on STS!! And U have cried even worse about your pumpkin head!! U even threatened to quit over and over.

Pumpkin I love u dearly and miss u but i am disappointed in your comments Please don't sit here and troll someone who is upset with a very valid reason. When u have done the same!!!!

This deal with the helm also upsets me and I made posts about it in the other thread.
    It's really not valid. Now whether elite vanities should be stashable is up for debate. But that's a different discussion. Understanding the current rules, the op was expecting, and felt entitled, to something different

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Rare; 12-22-2012 at 04:33 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Techno

What is the harm with being about to stash elite vanities. They have no stats! I would love to hear STS thought rationale in this. The only thing I can think of is that it is a money driven decision.
    One Reason I guess, came by way of that other thread.
    Someone asked if this helm might be able to combined with other elite vanities to eventually create the valiant ring.
    I believe it was T.E. who responded to the effect that might happen. Now however that it can be passed around toons it becomes more complicated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    One Reason I guess, came by way of that other thread.
    Someone asked if this helm might be able to combined with other elite vanities to eventually create the valiant ring.
    I believe it was T.E. who responded to the effect that might happen. Now however that it can be passed around toons it becomes more complicated.
    Thanks for your response. I missed Techno saying that. And I believe you are right if they do make it a ring then it does make things more complicated and it should be bound.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Techno

What is the harm with being about to stash elite vanities. They have no stats! I would love to hear STS thought rationale in this. The only thing I can think of is that it is a money driven decision.

Some of sets STS has designed are soooo ugly I would like to cover them up with my elite armor!!
    Because then if someone had multiple toons, you wouldn't know which ones actually met the requirement to earn helm and which one didn't. So I could cap just one of my toons and get the ring for all my toons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuehi View Post
    Because then if someone had multiple toons, you wouldn't know which ones actually met the requirement to earn helm and which one didn't. So I could cap just one of my toons and get the ring for all my toons.
    I kind of disagree with this. I can't believe that there isn't some code that can be written so it can only be crafted into a ring on the original toon.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 12-23-2012 at 10:17 AM.