Thread: Some questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Some questions.

Hey all, I have some questions below. Would appreciate any help.

1. Has the difficulty of the maps increased? I just ran Kraag Tombs III and found that it became very hard. I'm currently a lvl 18 warrior. Wondering whether the difficulty scales with my level too?

2. What does "bonus damage" do?

3. What affects skill damage?

Thanks.
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question: both DL and AL keep kicking me out and back in again and then resort again over and ovwr . What gives?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reset and over and over.

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post

1. Has the difficulty of the maps increased? I just ran Kraag Tombs III and found that it became very hard. I'm currently a lvl 18 warrior. Wondering whether the difficulty scales with my level too?

Thanks.
    I remembered reading somewhere in the forums posted by Sam saying the maps will scale and tune to the new max levels. Trying to recall where I have seen it. Will post the link once I find it. Personally, i felt it is harder than before update.
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unhappy

I was wondering bout that too... ._. I feel so weak with my rogue since the update and get even more easily killed.. >o< now I really had to start using potions while before that medi thing skill was enough Dx
    T)(is is sooooo -------EXCITING!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fefferi View Post
    I was wondering bout that too... ._. I feel so weak with my rogue since the update and get even more easily killed.. >o< now I really had to start using potions while before that medi thing skill was enough Dx
    Yes my team for tombs 4 been talking about this. We even went to 3, where I was able to tank as a rogue easy with top gear, clearing everything in 2-3mins. Over 500 armor, smoke bomb def buff, almost 1.5k hp.
    I never used so many potions ever before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I've just read somewhere that the Damage stat contributes to skill damage. Can anyone help confirm this? thanks.
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks.
    1: yh the difficulty is scale with one's lvl. u need to hav bst gear of that lvl. ex; if u r 18 then u need to equip bst lvl18 gear.

2: bonus dmg increases the dmg of ur skill done to enemies. Also it increases the healing of horn of renew nd mana healing of vengeful blood. (juggernaut exceptional)

3: bonus dmg effects it. more bonus dmg greater is ur effectiveness of ur skill.

so as a warrior focus on str so that u hav high bonus dmg to dish out enemies quickly by ur skill nd to heal more with ur healing skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    1: yh the difficulty is scale with one's lvl. u need to hav bst gear of that lvl. ex; if u r 18 then u need to equip bst lvl18 gear.

2: bonus dmg increases the dmg of ur skill done to enemies. Also it increases the healing of horn of renew nd mana healing of vengeful blood. (juggernaut exceptional)

3: bonus dmg effects it. more bonus dmg greater is ur effectiveness of ur skill.

so as a warrior focus on str so that u hav high bonus dmg to dish out enemies quickly by ur skill nd to heal more with ur healing skill.
    Ohh thanks! But then again, i've read that 'damage' stat increases skill damage..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ohh thanks! But then again, i've read that 'damage' stat increases skill damage..?
    only "bonus dmg%" stat increases skill dmg. u can see below STR stat. dmg nd dps stat is useless.
    Ex: say u r using clever or agile trollbane or vorpal; although u get 90dmg nd dps bt u see in skill page ur skill dmg is very low as u lose STR. wen u lose STR u lose bonus dmg% thats y ur skill dmg is low.

Again u equip any mighty stuffs like mighty trollbane or vorpal; u will see u gain lots of STR nd significantly u lose mch dmg (u get around 70dmg nd dps). nw u see skill page nd u can see ur skill dmg r mch higher.
    HoR healing per 1.5sec also depends upon ur bonus dmg%

So i focus on STR only nt dmg coz warrior takes 2-3secs to swing lol. better to spam my CS wich hav double dmg then weapon ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    only "bonus dmg%" stat increases skill dmg. u can see below STR stat. dmg nd dps stat is useless.
    Ex: say u r using clever or agile trollbane or vorpal; although u get 90dmg nd dps bt u see in skill page ur skill dmg is very low as u lose STR. wen u lose STR u lose bonus dmg% thats y ur skill dmg is low.

Again u equip any mighty stuffs like mighty trollbane or vorpal; u will see u gain lots of STR nd significantly u lose mch dmg (u get around 70dmg nd dps). nw u see skill page nd u can see ur skill dmg r mch higher.
    HoR healing per 1.5sec also depends upon ur bonus dmg%

So i focus on STR only nt dmg coz warrior takes 2-3secs to swing lol. better to spam my CS wich hav double dmg then weapon ;-)
    Thanks, tho i couldn't really decipher more then half of your post lol :/