Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When will Dev update DL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Duh dl is the best of Al and Pl pls update!
    caabedezcaabedez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Let's bump this again

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

AL supposed to get a cap raise and new content next week. That will probably bring them to L26, then maybe a L31 a month or so after that. They are still working on balancing pvp.
    Then I would expect DL to get a cap raise. They did it like that in the other games. PL waited for SL, SL waited for DL, DL waits for AL, AL will wait for ?L.

A good question would be when will PL or SL see something actually new given this pattern? PL has a bunch of levels and content compared to SL. I don't see PL needing anything except to please the die hard players. But SL is sitting in an incomplete position. voleria was supposed to be 3 parts, the cap armor set isn't finished, there was a contest a while back to design weapons, and winners were chosen, but items still arent in the game.

I believe from the pattern DL will be next to get an increase once they get enough content into AL.

And heck, DL got the best V-Day event of all the games. the others just got items to buy with plat.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillaSkillz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im just glad theres pvp to keep me occupied. Im strictly DL beings AL needs a better oS than what my current device provides. DL, in my opinion, has the best community and game play and just plain out keeps me entertained. Hope we get a major update soon none the less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    AL supposed to get a cap raise and new content next week. That will probably bring them to L26, then maybe a L31 a month or so after that. They are still working on balancing pvp.
    Then I would expect DL to get a cap raise. They did it like that in the other games. PL waited for SL, SL waited for DL, DL waits for AL, AL will wait for ?L.

A good question would be when will PL or SL see something actually new given this pattern? PL has a bunch of levels and content compared to SL. I don't see PL needing anything except to please the die hard players. But SL is sitting in an incomplete position. voleria was supposed to be 3 parts, the cap armor set isn't finished, there was a contest a while back to design weapons, and winners were chosen, but items still arent in the game.

I believe from the pattern DL will be next to get an increase once they get enough content into AL.

And heck, DL got the best V-Day event of all the games. the others just got items to buy with plat.
    OMG very updated and nice observation. Well I feel DL is very different from other legend games and it is good !

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden