Thread: Anyone seen Kettle or Loki after the patch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Anyone seen Kettle or Loki after the patch

As the title says, has anyone seen one since patch? Is it a bug or did people just stop farming those?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Never seen a Kettle egg, but my only Loki drop came from Elite Village before the expansion. All I've ever gotten since the patch in Elite Village are Wrath and Snaggle.
    Airys <Average Joes>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I haven't seen any Loki, Kettle or Malison eggs drop or even appear in the CS since the expansion. My guess is they were shoved off the drop table by Snag and Wrath, probably by accident.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I haven't seen any Loki, Kettle or Malison eggs drop or even appear in the CS since the expansion. My guess is they were shoved off the drop table by Snag and Wrath, probably by accident.
    ^ I concur. Could just be terrible RNG, but I did farm Jarl at least 400 times by now, and at least half were with the daily loot elixir. With 5 mobs killed each time, that's 2000+ rolls for that egg.

As for Snag and Wrath, they seem to only come off Jarl, whereas my 2 Lokis had come from the 5-man group. Not sure if they are related.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    ^ I concur. Could just be terrible RNG, but I did farm Jarl at least 400 times by now, and at least half were with the daily loot elixir. With 5 mobs killed each time, that's 2000+ rolls for that egg.

As for Snag and Wrath, they seem to only come off Jarl, whereas my 2 Lokis had come from the 5-man group. Not sure if they are related.
    Loki drops from goblin mobs in elite village. And Snag&Wrath are totally bugged, those should drop only from new bosses in elites. And i fear loki, kettle and malison eggs are also bugged. Been farming like crazy for them with reroll elixir but yet to see one drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy1 View Post
    Loki drops from goblin mobs in elite village.
    Still?

And Snag&Wrath are totally bugged, those should drop only from new bosses in elites. And i fear loki, kettle and malison eggs are also bugged.
    G said that's not a bug. They added some of the new drops to the old elite maps to keep people playing them, and Snag and Wrath are dropping from the Jarl as intended.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Still?

G said that's not a bug. They added some of the new drops to the old elite maps to keep people playing them, and Snag and Wrath are dropping from the Jarl as intended.
    Oh, ok. Well if that aint a bug then the droprate isnt correct. Got 3 wraths and 1 snag in about 20 jarl runs. And i think Loki should still drop from goblins in elite village. Made this thread to see if anyone else has noticed their disappearance from cs and if anyone has seen them drop after expansion?