Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 Solution to bring OLD PVP BACK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    I agree! There used to be so many 35-45's...45 with a ballista, best fun ever
    Yeah 35-45 just kinda died after forgotten bows. Everyone who had "built their kingdom" there found it destroyed, if you get my analogy.

And yes. 45 ballistae was...fun? Haha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree. Reduce forgotten bows. I remade my 35 and I am not happy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This obviously must be everyone's first online MMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
    This obviously must be everyone's first online MMO.
    Indirectly calls everyone in this thread noob. Says "Online MMO" clearly showing he has no idea what MMO stands for. Gg bro.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Someone host a low lvl pvp tourney. No fbs lol... The old low lvl pvpers will come back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Don't even try guys, the forgotten bow is staying forever and ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

If sts cant take them out, its not a problem, just reduce the damage to normal and make forgotten bows as some kind of collective items like the winter fes items or something.

Guys, bringing more op items to counter forgotten bows WILL NOT WORK, it will just make it even worse than ever...
    think about it, if STS is able to make new op items, why not jus reduce the damage? IT is Way easier than come up with another set of new OP items and design how it looks etc. sts, why not take the short way instead of making it harder for themselves.

Problem will simply be solved by just reducing the damage OK.
    Last edited by winterblood; 12-24-2012 at 01:49 AM.

FOR ALL KPOP LOVERS <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

boycott plat in the hope sts will listen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Why is this still even an issue? Lots of players that I've seen call no forgotten fights; just do that, or quit PvP. STS hasn't done away with OP items, and they won't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkied View Post
    Why is this still even an issue? Lots of players that I've seen call no forgotten fights; just do that, or quit PvP. STS hasn't done away with OP items, and they won't.
    People like you ruin games like Pocket Legends. They refuse to see a problem because it benefits themselves. Then they come into the forums and misrepresent the vast majority of the game. How do the devs know what to do when they recieve mixed signals from people like you? Sts hasn't done away with them because they have no idea how pathetic the weapons really are.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 12-25-2012 at 09:38 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Guys, hear me out. I know that all of you guys hate forgotten items, and I do, too. But can you please cut the developers some slack? They have done A LOT for us and what do we do? Complain about how overpowered they are? Just respect what others give you. Sure, you can complain sometimes, but these threads are getting old. They've already nerf'd them twice, first giving them a base stat raise, then reducing the minimum and maximum damage output by 10. I know you hate the forgotten items. I do too; its just that there are too many of these threads flooding the section. We only need one thread.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please no, I'll be broke I spent 400k 2 bows for my 2 toons, and quit endgame. If they nerf them no one will buy them back for half that price and I'll be broke, then mages will be unstoppable to birds again in 35 pvp. I like the bows, it would be hard to get a reaper if they nerf forg bows because there over 200k and don't have enough auction slots to nerf just 1 slotz nerfing would put the moderate rich people in a tough situation for pvp low level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Lol. Micah, it's not that serious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 1 Solution to bring OLD PVP BACK!

You get nuked as it is, with fb in low level pvp.. New op weapons to be alot better then fb? Then people will be complaining about rushing getting worse..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by winterblood View Post
    If sts cant take them out, its not a problem, just reduce the damage to normal and make forgotten bows as some kind of collective items like the winter fes items or something.

Guys, bringing more op items to counter forgotten bows WILL NOT WORK, it will just make it even worse than ever...
    think about it, if STS is able to make new op items, why not jus reduce the damage? IT is Way easier than come up with another set of new OP items and design how it looks etc. sts, why not take the short way instead of making it harder for themselves.

Problem will simply be solved by just reducing the damage OK.
    You don't get it then. How will it make it worse?

Like in the pre-forg era an SBL was considered op because of the freeze then stomp combo.

If they bring new items, you'll use those and not older stuff. Making it more balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkied View Post
    Lol. Micah, it's not that serious.
    This is true Although, I do wonder what fate awaits STS if their prize game goes to crap. There's so many useless items and sets now due to Halloween, Christmas, and forgotten event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich:904906
    Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I hate people like this. Do you go into lvl 10-20 PvP and complain about op expert and artisan? They haven't always been there, people just bought them and adapted. Just buy a forgotten bow or stop complaining, it's not hard.
    Not even worth my time and an infraction. There's a reason people like you get teamed in low level, perhaps one day you'll figure it out.
    Mate, the last time I pvped in low level properly forgotten bows didn't exist. Now I just jump into it every now and then. I'll use whichever weapon my opponent is using, therefore skill is the only thing separating us. When I get teamed I don't care, I PvP to have fun not to keep a spotless record like morons like you do. If you complain about getting teamed you're probably a bad player. In fact, if you complain about any aspect of PvP then you're probably a bad player, otherwise you would find a way to overcome the problem, if that means buying a forgotten bow then buy one and stop whining. I'm sorry but talon bears were op for a long while. If forgotten birds are owning you now it's obviously because you aren't a good player, you just got used to doing the same thing over and over to beat opponents.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Mate, the last time I pvped in low level properly forgotten bows didn't exist. Now I just jump into it every now and then. I'll use whichever weapon my opponent is using, therefore skill is the only thing separating us. When I get teamed I don't care, I PvP to have fun not to keep a spotless record like morons like you do. If you complain about getting teamed you're probably a bad player. In fact, if you complain about any aspect of PvP then you're probably a bad player, otherwise you would find a way to overcome the problem, if that means buying a forgotten bow then buy one and stop whining. I'm sorry but talon bears were op for a long while. If forgotten birds are owning you now it's obviously because you aren't a good player, you just got used to doing the same thing over and over to beat opponents.
    Lmfao, talon bears were OP... No. You show your ignorance when you say talon bears were OP and so its ok that forg birds are now. Forg birds are ridiculously OP, talon bears were just a good 1v1 class. IMO, mages>bears before the forg update. Mages had huge potential but no one bothered with them because they didnt get kills as fast. Birds were similar, and some decent birds showed up. Sure, bears were OP if you ran in close while they were buffed, but that's your own fault.

A team of 3 birds or 2 birds and a mage can beat any other team. 18 birds just arent beatable. My solution, lower the damage on the forg bow to make them even. Yours it to make everyone become a forg bird. I dont think I need to tell you which solution i prefer, and some individuality is still badly needed in low level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

or have pvp w peeps who arent using forgotten or halloween.

EDIT: If forgotten are reduced for damage, the price of it will eventually lower.
    Last edited by Dragonrider023; 12-27-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I'm telling you once. There is no way you can adapt. Every single update, everything just gets more unbalance, there is no end to this, complaining won't help. Just understand.

Ex-Ambassador Of Alterra
    Proud member of Turbo
    Whatever, life's still gonna move on.