Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IrishSinner Sorercer Stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri Ramos View Post
    judging by the number of deaths, looks like he dies a lot at 380. my 2.1k hp mage only limited me to 261dps coz i figured theres no use having good firepower when ur dead in a second. And yes, its very important to learn how to time your skills, especially in elite mode.
    Btw the best players no when to die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Its been a long journey since the beginning of AL for my mage. He's undergone much experimentation which various builds and I've concluded this:
    1) Pure Int is the way to go~ its a give and take relationship, your HP go down, but what's important to me personally, as a mage, has gone up.
    2) Maxed out fireball,health,galeforce, 1 pt in timeclock~ from my experience this is a force to reckon with when it comes to large mobs, I can heal the entire party effectively, whilst causing mass area damage to weaken a mob. Mages are an assisting class, don't have any high expectations of me tanking, but rest assured Ill cover your butt and keep you alive
    3) Maxed out int passives~ I've reaped further benefits from this, of which I'm thankful for. The more int I have> less mana pots I use
    4) Demonlord is for aesthetics.....I know, the season 1 set ( Demonologist) doesn't have the lustre it once did. But its more cost effective and yields impressive stats, bottom line.
    5) Colton is an amazing assest to you, aquire him Max out your stats completely with this pet ( I, myself, am about 2 weeks away from Colton, but I've taken a liking to Wrathjaw in lieu of Colton for the meantime)

I will continue to learn and grow and enjoy my time as a mage. Ill continue to strive to be the best I can be, pass on knowledge I obtain to help others, and have fun