Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Class + Stat Speccing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    yes u said, but perhaps by not knowing it, I won't have to answer ur question cuz u answered ur own question right here in this particular post.
    You said here bears would do more damage with high hit ,indeed that's what I meant bears would do more damage with high hit% but than u would say partial dex is doing that but then he's sacrificing str, here's a perfect example
    that's what justifying my point high damage +high tanking.
    secondly u misunderstood tanking, tank meant to absorb damage not doing damage that's what u said.
    Lawl you must be a 24/7 thrasher bird. Just "tanking" by your definition, it will take you 30 minutes just to finish the trash mobs on a Blacksmoke map without elixirs. You'll probably end up with a party wipe too. In order to be a successful tank, you also have to hold aggro and control the mobs. You can't do that if you miss all your hits, your beckons, your debuffs, etc... So it was you who misunderstood tanking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I'm done here, you're ignoring true logic. I know true knowledge of game hardly exists these days.

I never used any kinda paid elix, I'm just a hardcore pvp-er.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

In the end even if a tank doesn't have much damage. A Thrasher can fix it right away. With everyone using elixirs. Who cares who has aggro at this point.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I'm done here, you're ignoring true logic. I know true knowledge of game hardly exists these days.

I never used any kinda paid elix, I'm just a hardcore pvp-er.
    What is "true logic"? All I'm doing is telling you why every single post you made in this thread was incorrect, but you were right on the fact that knowledge of the game hardly exists these days. Rofl.
    Btw fbow pvping is not hardcore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heroelite View Post
    What is "true logic"? All I'm doing is telling you why every single post you made in this thread was incorrect, but you were right on the fact that knowledge of the game hardly exists these days. Rofl.
    Btw fbow pvping is not hardcore.
    My posts aren't incorrect, you don't have the capability to understand it anyway goodluck.

And who said I do fbow pvp, rather I love the opponent with fbow, cuz if I can't pwn a fbow in most cases I think I should quit pvp.

And lastly, if devs implement, whatever you said, in this particular PL mechanism, at least mid to endgame pvp should be collapsed, int and dex players would be eliminated from pvp. It's your fault if you cant understand it.

P.S. : When I said str is op , I didn't mean that just str points making you op, but overall but then you misunderstood it and behaved like a newb, you said str gear is op, not str point, so str player's wont use str gear? You dont need hard research to find that, ask any decent pvper or read post related to it on forums everyone says that, str is significantly op than anything (56 to endgame) just to remind you again, these changes not gonna impact only lower levels but the whole game.
    Last edited by Waug; 12-27-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

My posts aren't incorrect, you don't have the capability to understand it anyway goodluck.

And who said I do fbow pvp, rather I love the opponent with fbow, cuz if I can't pwn a fbow in most cases I think I should quit pvp.

And lastly, if devs implement, whatever you said, in this particular PL mechanism, at least mid to endgame pvp should be collapsed, int and dex players would be eliminated from pvp. It's your fault if you cant understand it.

P.S. : When I said str is op , I didn't mean that just str points making you op, but overall but then you misunderstood it and behaved like a newb, you said str gear is op, not str point, so str player's wont use str gear? You dont need hard research to find that, ask any decent pvper or read post related to it on forums everyone says that, str is significantly op than anything (56 to endgame) just to remind you again, these changes not gonna impact only lower levels but the whole game.
    HAHA You're completely wrong. You completely misread my post too. I said the bonuses are for certain classes only to promote roles. Like Bear gets the Str bonus, not every single class. And I lol'd when I saw you wrote str (stat) is significantly op over anything (56 to endgame). Too funny. Drop your fbow buddy and take a look at everything you're saying, what a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Now this is the time to ignore, you've nothing to say about this topic just fake predictions ==>you 24 hour elix, you just an endgame pvp-er, you're fbow pvp-er and so on ... Good luck keep up the good job.

FYI, I had nearly 100k pvp combats, even before fbow was introduced to this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Now this is the time to ignore, you've nothing to say about this topic just fake predictions ==>you 24 hour elix, you just an endgame pvp-er, you're fbow pvp-er and so on ... Good luck keep up the good job.

FYI, I had nearly 100k pvp combats, even before fbow was introduced to this game.
    Hmm I think someone might be a little upset. Thought you said you were done here 2 posts ago. Well anyways, shows you aren't able to accept the fact that all your posts were incorrect and showed no knowledge of the game. Cya! I'm outta here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lolol, I'm so noob, the pro convinced me so pls Devs implement this and make bears invincible and destroy PvP completly (that would be so great, I didn't think about it, lol) -

Bear: Every 10 str
    points = 2 Hit% 10
    Health
    Mage: Every 10 int
    points = 1 m/s 5 Mana
    1% hit
    Bird: Every 10 dex
    points = 1 Armor 1
    Damage
    Birds no hit% and bears high hit%, yay, anyone else enjoyed this thread, and laughed at the idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You guys arent using them bears right. My l70 bear str/dex in str angelic gear tanks like a boss
    N W A