Thread: eliet banded chest question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default eliet banded chest question

so i got one from eliet lord mandor and decided to sell in cs since im such an unlucky brat ( got 6 eliet silver chest ll and 1 eleit golden chest ll and no pink came out) so thats y i sold it

did like any of u get good pinks like um.. can u get pink everytime u open it or does sometime only rare and epic come out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You have the chance to get a legendary item, letīs aim for the legendarys(yes, you can also obtain rares and epic ones), the higher the "rank" (Gold>Silver>Copper), the higher the chance to get a legendary, imo. It also depends on your "luck".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Just my opinion here, but I think in the long run you are better off selling the chests in the CS, saving your gold, and buying the pink items you want from the CS. In the same way people buy lottery tickets, I believe people tend to pay more for a "chance" than that chance is actually worth. So I think chests tend to sell for more than they are actually worth. People like to gamble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is a risk you can take to open the chest and get a high priced item or sell the chest for a guaranteed set ammount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Just my opinion here, but I think in the long run you are better off selling the chests in the CS, saving your gold, and buying the pink items you want from the CS. In the same way people buy lottery tickets, I believe people tend to pay more for a "chance" than that chance is actually worth. So I think chests tend to sell for more than they are actually worth. People like to gamble.
    So true, sir!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
    Old Forum Name: Floox

ARCANE LEGENDS: Level 21 Warrior GORIA, Level 20 Warrior HXPERIUM, Level 17 Sorcerer FLOOX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I don't know but I've had a fair return of investment from opening Elite Banded Golden Chests.

I would never sell one. In fact I bought alot and always made a nice profit. Sure you will open a few and get only greens but if you buy 8 chests for 800k and get one item worth 1.2 mil you made your money right there. And then you also might get other pinks worth 200-500k.

To each his own I guess. I like gambling.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Where do you farm them? I only ever see people in towers and haven't had a party get to the boss at all.
    Tuik - Rogue
    Pululu - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuik View Post
    Where do you farm them? I only ever see people in towers and haven't had a party get to the boss at all.
    Any of the new Elite maps, for a chance at Demonlord gear.

People go with the easiest (quickest) option to make the most out of their farming, and atm Tower seems to be the best for this with a chance at new eggs dropping too.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Takezaki View Post
    I don't know but I've had a fair return of investment from opening Elite Banded Golden Chests.

I would never sell one. In fact I bought alot and always made a nice profit. Sure you will open a few and get only greens but if you buy 8 chests for 800k and get one item worth 1.2 mil you made your money right there. And then you also might get other pinks worth 200-500k.

To each his own I guess. I like gambling.
    Lol, you haven't made anything until you sell said item for 1.2m. That's the trick.

-----
    Dear STS,
    Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
    Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

My first Elite Golden Banded chest gave me a Demonlord Helm of Will instantly, the other 2 were common greens. It's all luck and in my opinion: If you constantly farm in Elite maps, I suggest you save up your chests and open them together once you reach a decent chest count. In this way, you would at least have the thrill of keeping them and the feeling of at least a single pink would come out from let's say 10 Elite chests. It's all a matter of personal preference! Goodluck.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default eliet banded chest question

I haven't got a elite pink in over 150 chests opened.... So I've turned to selling all of the ones I get...
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not a single pink from chests after the new content update. Opened probably 70+ elite IIs and finally got an elite chest from new maps, that one got me three new shiny greens!
    Tuik - Rogue
    Pululu - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

elite banded chest gives good drops i think i got a pink staff today from elite copper banded then bought and opened eliet sliver banded and got garbage never buying any chests any more just gonna farm and yea ive decided to just open copper chest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

Yes like me who got 2 demon items sold em spent it all on chest and lost it all. Anyway I found a few noobs selling agile leathers of security lv 21 got about 4 for little less than 80 k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Yes like me who got 2 demon items sold em spent it all on chest and lost it all. Anyway I found a few noobs selling agile leathers of security lv 21 got about 4 for little less than 80 k
    noobs... maybe not coz they may not be able too pay such high CS fee's so thats why they might sell it for low price i did it once too sold it so i could get enough to buy my needa but now i try to make as much profit as possible

and lol u really lost those gold u earned from demon loots oh that must really suck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    My first Elite Golden Banded chest gave me a Demonlord Helm of Will instantly, the other 2 were common greens. It's all luck and in my opinion: If you constantly farm in Elite maps, I suggest you save up your chests and open them together once you reach a decent chest count. In this way, you would at least have the thrill of keeping them and the feeling of at least a single pink would come out from let's say 10 Elite chests. It's all a matter of personal preference! Goodluck.
    This.

I wait until I have a minimum of 10 chests, and always alternate how I open them... Copper, silver, copper, gold, silver, copper, gold etc.. I've opened ~100 elite chests (mostly copper) and haven't gotten a single demonlord drop lol.. damn... maybe I should stop using that method?

Every time I get trip greens from a gold chest a little piece of me dies, and I tell myself I'm selling every chest from here on out... til the next one drops

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dtandel10:906283
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    noobs... maybe not coz they may not be able too pay such high CS fee's so thats why they might sell it for low price i did it once too sold it so i could get enough to buy my needa but now i try to make as much profit as possible

and lol u really lost those gold u earned from demon loots oh that must really suck
    He really must have a surprise in his pants now