Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: High Level Gear NOT Useful!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I've never had a problem freezing all the enemies around me after i charged an ice, not once. I understand what you're saying, i think it says 25% chance to freeze nearby enemies. Not sure what's that about cause it works 100% for me. Also sounds like you're wasting a lot of skill points on stuff you may not really need and could be making your main skills stronger with those. i understand it's your build so by all means make it the way you want.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie:906762
    I've never had a problem freezing all the enemies around me after i charged an ice, not once. I understand what you're saying, i think it says 25% chance to freeze nearby enemies. Not sure what's that about cause it works 100% for me. Also sounds like you're wasting a lot of skill points on stuff you may not really need and could be making your main skills stronger with those. i understand it's your build so by all means make it the way you want.
    Its not 100% chance for AOE ice STUN when charged, its 100% chance AOE ice SLOW when charged.

Only the main target is guaranteed stun, the rest can with that 20% chance if you upgrade it. But the aoe slow is significant anyway.

This is only true of course for enemies that are not resistant to stun and slow effects.
    Last edited by Patricks; 12-25-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

lol after going through all the replies i felt like m on the sorcerer discussion section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's a LOT easier going alone than with a party. I really miss not having terrible players ruin my 1 minute jarl runs with retarded ****.
    Tuik - Rogue
    Pululu - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    Yeah uh, no. It's not 100% stun in an AoE. Once again, please speak fact and not use hyperbole just because you feel like it sounds cooler on a forum post. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, Patrick got it, too.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    Yeah uh, no. It's not 100% stun in an AoE. Once again, please speak fact and not use hyperbole just because you feel like it sounds cooler on a forum post. Thank you.

I'm reporting you, no effort to even make ur post sound useful. If u have problem with a member pm him, again, this is not the wow forums. We try to be nice and polite to another here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:906641
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Nice nice I have 160 damadge 230 dps 27 dodge 13 crit 1600 HP
    We need to do some runs together LOL. I need to run with someone who can actually steal aggro from me!
    Is that a challenge? Add bless brah.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Nah, I'm sure he can if he got higher dmg and dps than me, which it seems that he does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:906861
    Nah, I'm sure he can if he got higher dmg and dps than me, which it seems that he does.
    whats ur stats? It doesnt matter (with a rogue) about the dmg and dps to steal aggro. I can do a shadow veil buffed aimed shot crit which can reach up to 1.5k on elite jarl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    pvp hasnt came out nd ppl started to do challenge :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DataPunk View Post
    I'm reporting you, no effort to even make ur post sound useful. If u have problem with a member pm him, again, this is not the wow forums. We try to be nice and polite to another here.
    You see what you want to see. My post IS useful. It's important to clarify misinformation on the forums. I don't want 10 sorcerers spending 5 plat thinking freeze does a 100% AoE stun.

On the other hand, your post is rather personal and adds no value to the forums. If you thought it would even remotely intimidate me-- well, forgive my use of the word 'laughable' again. Please use the report function for its intended purposes.

Oh, I have nothing against the person, by the way. It's the misrepresentation of information that I'm on a crusade against.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Guys, let's stick to the topic and resolve the issues through private messages, let's keep the thread clean!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Indeed.

We were talking about how sorcerers have skills that keep the heat off them. Ice is a good example, and stuns the primary target 100% of the time and applies a slow to surrounding units. Spec'd, it can stun around the primary target at a 20% success rate.

Ignore anyone else who says otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

whats ur stats? It doesnt matter (with a rogue) about the dmg and dps to steal aggro. I can do a shadow veil buffed aimed shot crit which can reach up to 1.5k on elite jarl.

They actually do matter lol. 304 dex ftw. When I get my lv 21 daggers ill have (i have wrath) 165 damadge + more dps and crit. And 305-306 dex + insane bonus damadge. I have the best gear in al for rogue other than my daggers. 1 m necklace 26 dex 3 damadge 600 k ring 26 dex 3 damadge and all Lvl 21 agile 26 dex helm and armor and now I just need lv 21 bane knives of potency.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo:907127

They actually do matter lol. 304 dex ftw. When I get my lv 21 daggers ill have (i have wrath) 165 damadge + more dps and crit. And 305-306 dex + insane bonus damadge. I have the best gear in al for rogue other than my daggers. 1 m necklace 26 dex 3 damadge 600 k ring 26 dex 3 damadge and all Lvl 21 agile 26 dex helm and armor and now I just need lv 21 bane knives of potency.

I mean they dont really matter WHEN stealing aggro, cuz of crits.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Yes it does dps an damadge add up especially over time. I can use mailce and easily match ur crit while still having well more damdge and dps than u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo:907189
    Yes it does dps an damadge add up especially over time. I can use mailce and easily match ur crit while still having well more damdge and dps than u.
    but im not rich enough to buy the gears ur using :P
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

yes i tworks 100% for in the center of a mob. thank you for trolling all my threads and harassing me i will send an email sam and delphina
    Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post

Last edited by azefekie; 12-25-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    yes i works 100% for in the center of a mob. thank you for trolling all my threads and harassing me i will send an email sam and delphina
    Yes, please do. I actually have faith that the moderators do their research and get their facts right before doing anything, unlike certain persons.

Don't take it SO personally. I'm just refuting false claims. Why should that make anyone feel harassed?

Oh, and once again-- no, it's not 100% stun on secondary targets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

For those mages that wanna test it out you should it works great. I did say in an earlier post i believe you have to be stationary, while running and charging ice it freezes one and slows the other. Every single time i've stood in the middle of a mob and charged ice it freezes all nearby. prime has a rouge and believes he knows how all classes work. Once again this isn't WoW where you said you got your "knowledge" this is a mobile MMO. STS works completely different...I'm sure this is hard to understand.