Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: High Level Gear NOT Useful!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

we should make another party where i once again prove you wrong, coming on forums and acting like you know every aspect of the game is really funny. It tends to be people like that we have fun with....BTW are you ephesius????? pretty sure you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    Yes, please do. I actually have faith that the moderators do their research and get their facts right before doing anything, unlike certain persons.

Don't take it SO personally. I'm just refuting false claims. Why should that make anyone feel harassed?

Oh, and once again-- no, it's not 100% stun on secondary targets.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    For those mages that wanna test it out you should it works great. I did say in an earlier post i believe you have to be stationary, while running and charging ice it freezes one and slows the other. Every single time i've stood in the middle of a mob and charged ice it freezes all nearby. prime has a rouge and believes he knows how all classes work. Once again this isn't WoW where you said you got your "knowledge" this is a mobile MMO. STS works completely different...I'm sure this is hard to understand.
    Wrong - AGAIN. My first 16 was a sorcerer.

Wrong - AGAIN. I just tested it for your sake. The freeze rate is NOT 100%. Go open a thread in Bug Reports if it's 100% for you.

And be careful. You're getting really personal. And angry.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

we should make another party where i once again prove you wrong, coming on forums and acting like you know every aspect of the game is really funny. It tends to be people like that we have fun with....BTW are you ephesius????? pretty sure you are.
    Wrong - AGAIN. You didn't prove me wrong. I invited you to two Jarls and you failed to aggro at all. The first time me and Rush were talking.

This is getting really old. Will it ever end? I'd like this thread locked or maybe both of us muted.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

who's angry? i do believe this is classified as trolling. It works for other mages not just me, once again i have no problem showing anyone that this works and prima "expertise" from his WoW days aren't accurate. this is also the same person who said this is his first STS game and knows how everything works in all the games...hm. Keep trolling it's alright with me mods will look into it
    Wrong - AGAIN. My first 16 was a sorcerer.

Wrong - AGAIN. I just tested it for your sake. The freeze rate is NOT 100%. Go open a thread in Bug Reports if it's 100% for you.

And be careful. You're getting really personal. And angry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

who's angry? i do believe this is classified as trolling. It works for other mages not just me, once again i have no problem showing anyone that this works and prima "expertise" from his WoW days aren't accurate. this is also the same person who said this is his first STS game and knows how everything works in all the games...hm. Keep trolling it's alright with me mods will look into it
    I think by now all the readers can tell that you have a serious issue with:

1) Repeating my statement about coming from WoW
    2) Understanding that I play this game too, and it -might- just be possible that I have a better understanding from it than someone who:

a) makes errors in every other post which cannot be rebutted with fact, otherwise he'll bother the mods with PMs
    b) clearly wants to prove something but cannot find any way to do it other than lying on the forums.
    c) misquotes me to the point of annoyance.

The irony-- if I actually bothered to dig up how heavily I've been misquoted and misrepresented (on top of having to tirelessly refute false claims about in-game stuff), I would actually have a case to report to the moderators. Let me know how your report goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    Its not 100% chance for AOE ice STUN when charged, its 100% chance AOE ice SLOW when charged.

Only the main target is guaranteed stun, the rest can with that 20% chance if you upgrade it. But the aoe slow is significant anyway.

This is only true of course for enemies that are not resistant to stun and slow effects.
    ^ So this guy's wrong too, Azefekie?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol. Actually i can prove everything on AL like i did for years on PL, being that this is your first sts game you wouldn't know that, once again i can show you in game every time it freezes and if you would like plz take screen shots. Coming on threads trying to say everything that i say is wrong is funny. So that we can settle this and end this little "problem" once again my IGN is Godstouch ( I'm sure you remember from our last party)
    I think by now all the readers can tell that you have a serious issue with:

1) Repeating my statement about coming from WoW
    2) Understanding that I play this game too, and it -might- just be possible that I have a better understanding from it than someone who:

a) makes errors in every other post which cannot be rebutted with fact, otherwise he'll bother the mods with PMs
    b) clearly wants to prove something but cannot find any way to do it other than lying on the forums.
    c) misquotes me to the point of annoyance.

The irony-- if I actually bothered to dig up how heavily I've been misquoted and misrepresented (on top of having to tirelessly refute false claims about in-game stuff), I would actually have a case to report to the moderators. Let me know how your report goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Didn't say he was wrong he's clearly doing it wrong. if he likes i can show him IG
    ^ So this guy's wrong too, Azefekie?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

lol. Actually i can prove everything on AL like i did for years on PL, being that this is your first sts game you wouldn't know that, once again i can show you in game every time it freezes and if you would like plz take screen shots. Coming on threads trying to say everything that i say is wrong is funny. So that we can settle this and end this little "problem" once again my IGN is Godstouch ( I'm sure you remember from our last party)
    Hmm. My turn.

Your PL expertise means nothing here. It's only making you uppity and you perceive it as a reason why people should believe you.

Unfortunately, you start from ground zero like everyone else here.

I hope that's not a rude awakening and you'll be actually open to the idea that people who do their research and tests might find it within them to stand up to your claims.

I promised you I'd run tests. Here is a screenshot for the public to see.

Name:  314512_10151351966135971_667979164_n.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  114.1 KB

From this screenshot:

1) Not everything is frozen even if they're standing close together. There should be an entire cluster of ice blocks.
    2) If you have enough mobs grouped together, it might appear like a 100% freeze. MOVE a little bit and watch the unfrozen ones come after you.
    3) I'd like you to retract your statement that "prime has a rouge he believes he knows how all classes work". I have a sorcerer. Now say in your next post: "I was wrong to imply that 'prime' makes facts out of nothing." Do it.

I'm serious about #3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Can you please stop this stupid argument in every thread, prima the only thing you do is provoke. Yes you try to hide it but fail at that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DataPunk View Post
    Can you please stop this stupid argument in every thread, prima the only thing you do is provoke. Yes you try to hide it but fail at that.
    DataPunk, stay out of this. You're obviously a friend of Azefekie's.

I'm posting tests, proof and rebutting false claims. If you have an issue with that, the forums are not a place for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie:907245
    For those mages that wanna test it out you should it works great. I did say in an earlier post i believe you have to be stationary, while running and charging ice it freezes one and slows the other. Every single time i've stood in the middle of a mob and charged ice it freezes all nearby. prime has a rouge and believes he knows how all classes work. Once again this isn't WoW where you said you got your "knowledge" this is a mobile MMO. STS works completely different...I'm sure this is hard to understand.
    I believe being stationary in middle of mob while using charged freeze increases the number of 100% chance ice stun from 1 to 4 and ice slow surrounding enemies. I dont think think its is 100% chance ice stun all. Not entirely sure, i will test later, you may be right that its 100% all, but i dont think so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol i also have screen shots of it freezing the entire mob, i'm at our cabin and not the greatest service so when it gets sent to my email i'll post them. for those of you that know ozzy he was there with me and can clarify till i can post the SS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

It also could depend on the mob size. i took my screen shots in village on the first mob and every time it froze all. i'll post SS when i can
    I believe being stationary in middle of mob while using charged freeze increases the number of 100% chance ice stun from 1 to 4 and ice slow surrounding enemies. I dont think think its is 100% chance ice stun all. Not entirely sure, i will test later, you may be right that its 100% all, but i dont think so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

lol i also have screen shots of it freezing the entire mob, i'm at our cabin and not the greatest service so when it gets sent to my email i'll post them. for those of you that know ozzy he was there with me and can clarify till i can post the SS
    Take your time. As many attempts as you need to roll enough RNG to make it appear like it's a 100% freeze. For good measure use a mob of 15+ as I do please. Freezing four would only require 1- (80% x 80% x 80% x 80%) probability, which won't be hard to engineer at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It also could depend on the mob size. i took my screen shots in village on the first mob and every time it froze all. i'll post SS when i can
    No, run it in Watcher's/Kraag. Your claim was that charged FB freezes all enemies. Patrick's explanation makes more sense than the dozen posts you made. Thank you, Patrick.

If your FB fails to freeze 10-15 mobs, then clearly. Charged FB does not freeze ALL enemies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie:907313
    Can you freeze that entire mob every single time? If not then maybe it always freeze 4, then if you had the 20% chance upgrade it froze the leftover?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

attempts? lol. once again you have to make up anything or say anything to protect your pride and refuse to be wrong. like i said when they send to my email i will post and just for you i'll screen the date and time from my cellphone when i took the shots lol. as for a mob of 15+ i'm not sure how large the mob can be to freeze all, the mob we were originally talking about was the one in elite village...before you came on the thread throwing out trash.
    Take your time. As many attempts as you need to roll enough RNG to make it appear like it's a 100% freeze. For good measure use a mob of 15+ as I do please. Freezing four would only require 1- (80% x 80% x 80% x 80%) probability, which won't be hard to engineer at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

yes the mob in elite village i can freeze every single time ( 5 enemies), my IGN is Godstouch if you want me to show you i can, i have already shown others.

EDIT- I know i have froze larger mobs while we were farming dead city outskirts

Can you freeze that entire mob every single time? If not then maybe it always freeze 4, then if you had the 20% chance upgrade it froze the leftover?
    Last edited by azefekie; 12-25-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie:907325
    yes the mob in elite village i can freeze every single time ( 5 enemies), my IGN is Godstouch if you want me to show you i can, i have already showed others.
    I dont disbelieve you. I was asking that maybe the leftover of after 4 enemies could be the result of the 20% chance upgrade.

There are definitely limitations to the stationary center of mob release of charged ice. I thought it was a simple 4 enemy limit. But i guess im wrong as far as that goes. There IS limitations tho. Cant just stun like a 15 mobs at once with this method thats for sure.