Thread: Guild questions, multiple guild halls and heroic manner??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Guild questions, multiple guild halls and heroic manor??

I saw a 'friend' on AL was inside what what seemed to be called the Heroic Manor, I was curious to what that could be, and before I could ask what that was, he was offline. And now can not remember the perons name in game.

Also can you purchase multiple guild halls? Is it possible to have all three different halls, and maybe have only certain people enter each certain one, or have it as a new feature to be added in an update next year? That'd be cool STS.. But anyways is it possible to have 2-3 guild halls, is that the reason for the stairs on each side of the hall?

If anyone has any information on this, I'd gladly be appreciative and thankful for your time and efforts in helping me, once again thank you and have a very merry xmas! - Jeff
    Last edited by JeffSorrows; 12-29-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Free Sigs! Click it!
    Member of Jeffism, the best unknown AL guild ever.
    Esoteric Fellowship

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

That would be cool to have different levels of gh, might need find a use for them all though
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

yeah would, I thought that was the reason for the stairs on each side, to view the other guild halls.. Since it lets you still see the buy guild hall option, when you already purchased one, I don't know if it's possible. Since I don't want to waste 50 plat on something that won't do anything. (or whatever amount it is) anyways has anyone purchased multiple guild halls and has it worked? Also has anyone else seen the heroic manor, or anything like it? I saw a friends location was there, so I was confused on where he was.
    Free Sigs! Click it!
    Member of Jeffism, the best unknown AL guild ever.
    Esoteric Fellowship

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If you buy a new guild hall it will replace the one you have. The stairs are just decoration unfortunately. I'd love to have a dungeon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice thinking. I can imagine to have 3 floors, 1 for maybe the low lvls, 2nd floor for mid lvls and the 3rd floor for high lvls, depending on lvl cap, etc. A fight hall in each floor would be awesome, so guildies can fight eachother. Hehe

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
    Old Forum Name: Floox

ARCANE LEGENDS: Level 21 Warrior GORIA, Level 20 Warrior HXPERIUM, Level 17 Sorcerer FLOOX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Goria For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I think it would be nice if a purchased guild hall remained purchased for the guild forever. That way a guild could own all the guild halls and switch between them at any time. As it is now, you have to pay 50 plat every time you want to switch, even if you're switching to a hall you previously purchased.

This would be especially cool if they ever decided to add in holiday themed guild halls, like a wintery one with strings of lights all around and a Christmas tree with presents underneath, a Halloween themed hall with jack o' lanterns and candy buckets, a Spring/Easter hall with bunnies hopping around and colored eggs tucked here and there, etc.

And definitely, a purchasable add-on dungeon or other separate room where guildies could duel each other.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wizard_Mike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
    I think it would be nice if a purchased guild hall remained purchased for the guild forever. That way a guild could own all the guild halls and switch between them at any time. As it is now, you have to pay 50 plat every time you want to switch, even if you're switching to a hall you previously purchased.

This would be especially cool if they ever decided to add in holiday themed guild halls, like a wintery one with strings of lights all around and a Christmas tree with presents underneath, a Halloween themed hall with jack o' lanterns and candy buckets, a Spring/Easter hall with bunnies hopping around and colored eggs tucked here and there, etc.

And definitely, a purchasable add-on dungeon or other separate room where guildies could duel each other.
    Clap, clap. Thumbs up ��