Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Questions for STS (chests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default Questions for STS (chests)

    I had a couple of questions about how the chests in AL exactly work.



    1: Are the items put into the chests before they are dropped, and if so does this mean it is possible to get 100+ chests without any pinks?

    2: Are the chests more like slot machine style (randomly picks whats in it when the chest is opened)?

    3: Do pinks in the chest have a limit on the person who they drop for?


    I have had over 30 golden elite chests of both types (banded & elite II) no pinks, I have had probably about 200 chests (elites) with only one pink so far in total (28k worth -.-). I'm curious if there is some type of program that's implemented in the game so the amount of pinks in the chests are more spread out. When I first started playing this game I was getting a good amount of chests with pinks. Since the new cap (21) I have had a total of 3 pinks in chests. Starting to get rough spending plat on this game and using it to farm when I can't get anything in return. Thank you.


    Maybe I'm just out of luck..
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  2. #2
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    1. Idk
    2. Yes
    3. No
    Maybe
    Can you repeat the questionn pleaseee
    Credits to Iady

  3. #3
    Luminary Poster Energizeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,244
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    960
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,929
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

    Default

    I believe #2 is correct. And to answer #3, there is no limit. It's totally random each time you open a chest. And yes, pinks are very rare. I have opened around 30 elite II chests from farming jarl, and I have gotten 2 pinks total, one from a gold chest, and one from a silver chest.

  4. #4
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    How are you going to say "idk" for the first one then say "yes" for the 2nd lol. It's one or the other...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    1. Idk
    2. Yes
    3. No
    Maybe
    Can you repeat the questionn pleaseee
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  5. #5
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    TBH most my pinks come from copper chests lol.

    EDIT: If it's #2 I probably shouldn't go to Vegas anytime soon..

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I believe #2 is correct. And to answer #3, there is no limit. It's totally random each time you open a chest. And yes, pinks are very rare. I have opened around 30 elite II chests from farming jarl, and I have gotten 2 pinks total, one from a gold chest, and one from a silver chest.
    Last edited by azefekie; 12-26-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  6. #6
    Member Enisceloz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    I had a couple of questions about how the chests in AL exactly work.



    1: Are the items put into the chests before they are dropped, and if so does this mean it is possible to get 100+ chests without any pinks?

    2: Are the chests more like slot machine style (randomly picks whats in it when the chest is opened)?

    3: Do pinks in the chest have a limit on the person who they drop for?


    I have had over 30 golden elite chests of both types (banded & elite II) no pinks, I have had probably about 200 chests (elites) with only one pink so far in total (28k worth -.-). I'm curious if there is some type of program that's implemented in the game so the amount of pinks in the chests are more spread out. When I first started playing this game I was getting a good amount of chests with pinks. Since the new cap (21) I have had a total of 3 pinks in chests. Starting to get rough spending plat on this game and using it to farm when I can't get anything in return. Thank you.


    Maybe I'm just out of luck..
    Boooowhoooo cry me a river lmao jk. That's what you get for not helping me make history lol. But I'm bringing your good luck back bro watch!!
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

  7. #7
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    lol you were the cause of my bad luck dude, just got a demonlord visage of will (21) though so i guess it kinda makes up for half the chests i opened and got all greens in lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidah View Post
    Boooowhoooo cry me a river lmao jk. That's what you get for not helping me make history lol. But I'm bringing your good luck back bro watch!!
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  8. #8
    Senior Member Takezaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Man you people have bad luck.

    I've had a bunch of golden chests.

    Just got another and received 3 pinks in it.

    Woopidooo!
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

  9. #9
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    whats your secret? lol. Wasn't always like this just since last cap, pretty sure its not the reason but it gives me something to blame.

    I've had an elite copper with 2 pinks


    Quote Originally Posted by Takezaki View Post
    Man you people have bad luck.

    I've had a bunch of golden chests.

    Just got another and received 3 pinks in it.

    Woopidooo!
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to azefekie For This Useful Post:


  11. #10
    Senior Member Takezaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Just farm more. With anything that is a gamble there is always variance. Just like in poker.


    You can lose 10 flips in a row. If you do it a million times it should be closer to 50%.

    Just keep hustling cuz.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

  12. #11
    Member smeagolette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    I get a decent amount of pinks, the best come from elite coppers. However, my hubby gets crap most of the time. I'm a rogue and he's a warrior, if that makes any difference.

  13. #12
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    You know i have heard a lot of people say rouges get more pinks in chests than any other class...maybe there are just more rouges out there..?
    Quote Originally Posted by smeagolette View Post
    I get a decent amount of pinks, the best come from elite coppers. However, my hubby gets crap most of the time. I'm a rogue and he's a warrior, if that makes any difference.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  14. #13
    Member Enisceloz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    lol you were the cause of my bad luck dude, just got a demonlord visage of will (21) though so i guess it kinda makes up for half the chests i opened and got all greens in lol
    Yo I'm getting on in a bit. You got that one in Towers?
    Last edited by Delphina; 12-27-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    PL: Enisceloz: Level 76 (Warrior/Tank/Eni Express...Choo Choo!!!!)
    AL: Enisceloz: Level 26 (Warrior/Tank/Exterminator)

  15. #14
    Senior Member azefekie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    711
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    no....got lazy and bought someones silver chest for 15k and it was in there..don't judge me..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidah View Post
    Yo I'm getting on in a bit. You got that one in Towers?
    Last edited by Delphina; 12-27-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

  16. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Did not know there were pink items? So they are above legendary? What are they called?

  17. #16
    Senior Member ShadowGunX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    You know i have heard a lot of people say rouges get more pinks in chests than any other class...maybe there are just more rouges out there..?
    u better farm.flapjack at bael. my lck is good in getting eggs. got many flaps granite ribbit nd 3lokis.

  18. #17
    Member kateku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    The thing is i seen a lot of people doing nothing while me spamming pots and got nothing.

    I hope the system can become better with people doing more things drop better stuff.

    Btw, i can savely say that i got no golden for 3days of farming. =)

  19. #18
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenor:908676
    Did not know there were pink items? So they are above legendary? What are they called?
    pink=legendary, purple=epic, green=rare
    Credits to Iady

  20. #19
    Senior Member Takezaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kateku View Post
    The thing is i seen a lot of people doing nothing while me spamming pots and got nothing.

    I hope the system can become better with people doing more things drop better stuff.

    Btw, i can savely say that i got no golden for 3days of farming. =)
    How long do you farm every day?
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

  21. #20
    Forum Adept Lesmiserables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    360
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Well its just your luck really, no other factors , and i am very lucky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:10 PM
  2. Questions: Why are all Elite items and Chests NON TRADABLE
    By gundamsone in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:54 PM
  3. What do you get from chests
    By NYCFanMan in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:00 PM
  4. Any questions? Feel free to ask your not so newbie questions.
    By Silentarrow in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 08:57 PM
  5. Bunch of Cyber Gear questions? and Level 50 questions
    By rboose in forum Enchantress Class Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •