Thread: Regarding Village Run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Regarding Village Run.

Hello Arcanians

I am new to the forum, so I am not sure where to post this thread, so I decided to put it in the GD.
    Ever since Arcane legends has updated with the new lil'scrooge , during elite village runs mostly everyone is going to hit the barrels right in the middle of the run to spawn some Scrooge , yes I am not against it, but when the scrooge spawn, players stops there to kill the Scrooge , some might even die there just to kill the Scrooge , the question is "is it worth the death and time wasted?" I mean like, those Scrooge won't drop anything different from the normal maps(correct me if I am wrong) so to all player out there who always do this please dont waste other player time for runs.
    I have a suggestion if you really want to kill those Scrooge there, hit the barrels and run straight to the boss area, the Scrooge will follow you all the way so you don't need to kill them at the barrels area with so many minions surrounding there.
    I hope someone out there will agree with me.

Peace out brothers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I agree.
    Shinrokuro - 16 Twink Warrior..........Takezaki - 26 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Why wouldnt you kill the lil scrooge? He drops winter items. And who do you run with that can kill Jarl but dies from the scrooge? He is easier than regular mob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I think he means that folks are careless, and for example, a mage will shoot his charged fireball to kill lil scrooge and instead hit the mob standing on the other side of the bridge, and then the mob comes after everyone. If you're careful, just use your regular attack to kill lil scrooge and it takes 5 seconds and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    Why wouldnt you kill the lil scrooge? He drops winter items. And who do you run with that can kill Jarl but dies from the scrooge? He is easier than regular mob.
    You misunderstood my post bro what I meant was that when people try to kill the Scrooge right at the place where the barrel is will get killed easily as there's quite many minions around there. What I suggest is to hit the barrel and run straight to the jarl and do the usual thing the Scrooge will still die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Oh wait, i think i get it now. Ppl are breaking those barrels n crates before the bridge and staying there to kill them instead of just breaking them and running to jarl. Yeah, thats dumb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

*fills his lungs and points angrily, his mouth open to unleash a furious outburst*

*realizes he hasn't ran this enough to respond... clears his throat. turns on a heel, and kicks at a loose pebble nearby.... shoves hands in pockets authoritatively *

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The bigger problem is people breaking the second set of barrels and pulling the shaman with them to the rest of the party. That thing hits harder than Jarl and gets people killed. Only because one of the party members is a moron.
    Tuik - Rogue
    Pululu - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuik View Post
    The bigger problem is people breaking the second set of barrels and pulling the shaman with them to the rest of the party. That thing hits harder than Jarl and gets people killed. Only because one of the party members is a moron.
    I keep dying over and over because of this, and also the mobs behind jarl, careless mages shoot their fireball at jarl and then those mobs come into the fight. I hate doing this, but I've resorted to just playing defense most of the time instead of using my skills and inflicting damage on jarl. I simply use my attack button mostly, and heal, and I keep on the move circling around. Of course if I'm with a good group that I'm familiar with, then I do what I'm supposed to do. But when I join random groups, which is most of the time, I play very cautious. I don't care if it takes us 5 minutes to kill jarl, I just don't want my death count going up anymore.