Thread: "Invite all to Party on HUD" Any way to permanentaly disable this???

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default "Invite all to Party on HUD" Any way to permanentaly disable this???

In Options/Social there is an option of "Invite all to Party on HUB". This is a very frustrating option in the game 'cause if it's turned on, your character is disturbing everyone with your party invites on dungeons, and if You get on a dungeon with me, You'll get immediately on my ignorelist.
    But! This option can not be turned off!
    You are forced by STS to bother-, annoy-, and disturb others with those &$%##& Party invites 'cause no matter how many times You turn it off!!!!! it turns itself on everytime You login again in the game!

Devs! Please! Let ME (and ONLY ME!!!) decide if I want to invite someone in Party! Please, believe me! It's not a good thing to fluster players with those popups when players doesn't even know about that they are making others angry by this useless option.
    There should rather be a "Create game" option instead of this one.
    And in a hosted game at last I could throw out those higher lvl bastards who join games of low lvl players and standing at the begining of the dungeon without a move, just to make the game harder for the weak characters.
    Can You imagine how bad it is when You play with a lvl4 character with your few armor and health, and your 18 health pots surrounded with 6 trolls, and a lvl19, a lvl18 and a lvl16 character enters the dungeon. You couldn't even read the "XY joined" signification before the "Revive for free, Revive for 2 Plats... etc etc" page pops up because your character died immediately by a kick of a troll that became lvl19 strong, against your lvl4 character.

So, this join thing should be fixed too!
    Your T.O.S. contains somethimg like noone should ruin other players gaming experiences. These things do ruin it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
    In Options/Social there is an option of "Invite all to Party on HUB". This is a very frustrating option in the game 'cause if it's turned on, your character is disturbing everyone with your party invites on dungeons, and if You get on a dungeon with me, You'll get immediately on my ignorelist.
    But! This option can not be turned off!
    You are forced by STS to bother-, annoy-, and disturb others with those &$%##& Party invites 'cause no matter how many times You turn it off!!!!! it turns itself on everytime You login again in the game!
    That option is just for you to create a party easily, when you go in a game you will notice a "create a party" right under the names of all players, it does not invite someone to your party automatically. You can press it and press "don't show it again" it will not appear thru out the game anymore until you relogin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Devs! Please! Let ME (and ONLY ME!!!) decide if I want to invite someone in Party! Please, believe me! It's not a good thing to fluster players with those popups when players doesn't even know about that they are making others angry by this useless option.
    There should rather be a "Create game" option instead of this one.
    And in a hosted game at last I could throw out those higher lvl bastards who join games of low lvl players and standing at the begining of the dungeon without a move, just to make the game harder for the weak characters.
    Can You imagine how bad it is when You play with a lvl4 character with your few armor and health, and your 18 health pots surrounded with 6 trolls, and a lvl19, a lvl18 and a lvl16 character enters the dungeon. You couldn't even read the "XY joined" signification before the "Revive for free, Revive for 2 Plats... etc etc" page pops up because your character died immediately by a kick of a troll that became lvl19 strong, against your lvl4 character.

So, this join thing should be fixed too!
    Your T.O.S. contains somethimg like noone should ruin other players gaming experiences. These things do ruin it..
    I agree with the part that we should be able to create a game of our own cause it really does make the game harder when a higher level player comes into the game.

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

KillingManiac!
    I don't want to play with this dumb setting every time I log in! I want to remove it forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

KillingManiac!
    I don't want to play with this dumb setting every time I log in! I want to remove it forever!
    Yea I try and it appear that the setting reset whenever I restart the game. Guess we can do nothing