Thread: Sts moba!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Sts moba!?!?!?!?!?

I've been thinking: what if sts made another game but it wont be a mmorpg? Well asking myself this question I came up with an idea... a STS MOBA. For those of you who dont know wat a MOBA is, a MOBA, or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, is a game where bewting the other team requires strategy more than brute force. A average MOBA is like: League of Legends, DOTA, or Heroes of Order and Chaos. If u want more info look up MOBA on the web. Enough talk lets get down to the goods. So if sts did make another online multiplayer game I would be amazed if it was a MOBA. Mobas hav a load of things that would add to the greatest mobile mmo company's arsenal of achievments. The game could hav characters from all 4 games in it and hav a good and evil side. Some of the characters could be dressed in different armors to portray their role in the battle. Also wat made me post this idea is that I hav not played a very good smooth running MOBA. Heroes of Order and Chaos is a great gameloft game but takes too much east x and also its very bad wen the online factorncoms into play. I just want a MOBA that is balanced between characters and can have a great online experience. If any one who reads this has opinions then comment them and I will not be offended. Thx!!!!

-Xogaar
    AL-Xogaar lvl 16 Warrior
    PL-Xogaar lvl 17 Paladin, Xogaarr lvl 9 Ranger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Seems legit