Thread: Comments on these stats.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Meh... stats look good, but none of you are coming close to the damage output of a rogue who spent 10% of what you guys did on gear...

It's when I realized this that I decided to completely abandon attempting stats other than optimizing for tanking.

I just hope as the game evolves that many warriors don't adopt the same philosophy as me, since tank gear is dirt cheap compared to damage gear.

Don't feel like downloading a screen shot app, but I've got 2700 health, 975 armor, 8.5% dodge, and absolutely useless dps (like 75) with under 100k spent on gear...

However, really rich rogues love playing with me because my completely abandoned desire to do damage made me an aggro generating taunt machine!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
    Meh... stats look good, but none of you are coming close to the damage output of a rogue who spent 10% of what you guys did on gear...

It's when I realized this that I decided to completely abandon attempting stats other than optimizing for tanking.

I just hope as the game evolves that many warriors don't adopt the same philosophy as me, since tank gear is dirt cheap compared to damage gear.

Don't feel like downloading a screen shot app, but I've got 2700 health, 975 armor, 8.5% dodge, and absolutely useless dps (like 75) with under 100k spent on gear...

However, really rich rogues love playing with me because my completely abandoned desire to do damage made me an aggro generating taunt machine!

Haha, making too many assumptions. I don't play for dps, I have a rogue for that! My Warrior is made to do what Warriors are best at, tanking. No one says you have to give up all your dps to be an effective tank friend. Wouldn't you rather have more health, more dps, and roughly the same armor if you could still tank as effectively as one with less health, less dps, and roughly same armor (this assumes we both use 1H weps).

Our team pretty much swept the Leader Board Pure for Season 1 and our well on our way again for Season 2. Started last night and have made good headway. You need a good Warrior to do what we have done and are currently doing, and I don't mean DPSing. Don't believe you have to gimp yourself to do well.
    Last edited by Nutstomper; 12-30-2012 at 09:32 PM.
    Nutstomper: My guess: 7356