This is not an official guild just some recommendation from me for using sorcerer just a recommendation from me.
dungeon skill
active skills
1. fireball : engulf,impact
2. lingning strike : empowered bolt,electrical discharged, positive surge
3. time shift : lower dodge,freeze time
4. life giver : empower,regrowth,recharge mana
as for the stat full int
this are the skill i invested into i didn't add those burning effect or even skill like countdown of pain/time bomb cause it doesn't do mucg dmg but rather if you spawn those skill the dmg dealt woulb be higher. lifegiver can safe alot of potion for you so it's recommended to have that skill and you can change time shift/ life giver to curse it could help you to kill faster
passive skills
i would recommend to invest it on knowledge/critical shot cause int can increase your dmg and critical are extremey useful when using offensive skill especially linghning bolt which give 250% on critical

for equipment it woulb be better if the equipment increases your int and crit cause mage don't need high dps,hp,armor,dodge. mage are to suppose to be a be the one do the killing but dies a lot.
pvp skill
active skill
1. gale force : protective current,speed of wind,
2. arcane shield : extended shield,static resonance,hardened shielding
3. life giver : regrowth
as for the stats full str
passive
1. quickness
2. durable
3. might
this is definitely the best build for mage if you want to get the flag faster but you can't kill anyone though just focus on the flag.if possible buy armor and speed elixir. you will become a hero in pvp but zero in dungeon(this build is for upcoming pvp system)platinum user recommended if respec need platinum