Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End Game Rhino in PvP - Not as bad as you think

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Don't foxes have that charge spell as well?

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Chisk_Angels View Post
    Don't foxes have that charge spell as well?
    It's a similar one... but a fox holding the flag? They die quicker than a bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Redemption will do 2x damage when combo
    1.85x

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It's a similar one... but a fox holding the flag? They die quicker than a bird.
    But wouldnt you be going Str?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Yea, I would actually be interested seeing a lvl 75 fox in full STR equipment. They have 2 different charge-type of attacks + 2 movement ensnaring skills and overall better damage than Rhino. No heals, no revs, no team buffs, but quicker and more dmg dealing than Rhino.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Yea, I would actually be interested seeing a lvl 75 fox in full STR equipment. They have 2 different charge-type of attacks + 2 movement ensnaring skills and overall better damage than Rhino. No heals, no revs, no team buffs, but quicker and more dmg dealing than Rhino.
    False, they only have 1 skill when they freely use a "speed skill". The first spell you unlocked, "leap into air" can only be used when close to an opponent.

The I played Ywforplaying's str fox anyway, beat him in a 1v1. Rhino's still better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Yeah been there with ghost not bad for a support and instant flag/cap for ctf quick snatch and quick escape lol

EDIT:SUICIDAL TOO LOL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Rhino got hardcore tested in a friendly Unity 4v4. Team Ninja (Me, Ghost with his rhino, Wind and Ace) vs Team Saycred (Saycred, Kanital, Shilooo and Flawless [=Nobounds]). We were at 7-4 for us and then we agreed that team Saycred ragequits.

Rhino is truly op with it's Charge. Our objective was to defend and clear path + protect the Rhino and even though we were constantly at defend mode due to 3v4 (while Rhino went it's own ways) and Team Saycred's utter proness, we were still able to get Rhino covered enough for it to take the flag. After that it was almost always a certain cap. S%#*ty way to play, but extremely effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX:913663
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    A lot of people have been saying that the Rhino class is really underpowered. So I decided to deck my rhino out with a full crafted savage set, pure STR, and maxed out the buff spells.

Obviously this build isn't good for killing... but it's practically invincible for CTF.

I was in a 3v3 rockwall game with my buds, and the trick is to not really attack when you go for the flag. That "charge!!" spell? Yeah, it's basically a speed skill. Just spam it to run away from your opponents, and if you get hit, you cast your buff spells for protection. What I'm saying is that people have been complaining about the charge!! spell being only 8m... the skill can be used for more than just attacking.

Most people would think that having a pure STR character is ridiculous considering the hit% loss. I normally used 67 dex to bring my hit% pretty high, but using pure STR, it's only a mere 66%. Bad, right?

So the solution was this: Use a ring/face to bump up the hit% a bit. Max out the buff spell that grants more damage... 27 additional hit% when maxed out. That solves the hit% problem.

And because people complained about the Rhino having such a low health pool: stop whining, when you max out STR attribute + a ring/face that grants more HP, problem solved.

At this point, you're a tanking machine. Fully maxed out buffed grants an additional 93 armor to what you already have... that's over 400 armor. Not to mention, my Rhino doesn't have a founder's helm, or any vanity rings.

The only con is that this class is not meant for FFA. It's meant to be a support class. I maxed out resurrect so it can res up to 14m... as well as maxing out heal. I can really only kill birds if I'm buffed, and have some crits here and there(which is good because they deal the most damage) and dex bears. You're pretty much useless against a bear, or a mage. Mages don't kill you instantly since Rhino's have the ability to heal (and have up to 75 h/s when healed)... but mages win in the end.

Let me know what you guys think! I'm thinking the Rhino will emphasize different gameplay, and encourage more CTF. They can get a ton of captures if you use them right.
    I thought you quit pvp ghost?
    *Waiting until it gets fixed*
    This thought would be nice...lol I'm like whatever about PvP ATM also

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Rhino got hardcore tested in a friendly Unity 4v4. Team Ninja (Me, Ghost with his rhino, Wind and Ace) vs Team Saycred (Saycred, Kanital, Shilooo and Flawless [=Nobounds]). We were at 7-4 for us and then we agreed that team Saycred ragequits.

Rhino is truly op with it's Charge. Our objective was to defend and clear path + protect the Rhino and even though we were constantly at defend mode due to 3v4 (while Rhino went it's own ways) and Team Saycred's utter proness, we were still able to get Rhino covered enough for it to take the flag. After that it was almost always a certain cap. S%#*ty way to play, but extremely effective.
    Yeah...

I don't think this is unfair considering how much ineffective a rhino is with damage and killing. It's only good when fully buffed, anyway. 4v4 on castle keep-away is too big of a map...

If it were 5v5, the game would have changed immensely making it harder for me to get to the flag.

Honestly though, all this means is that teams have to adjust their strategy a bit more.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Yeah...

I don't think this is unfair considering how much ineffective a rhino is with damage and killing. It's only good when fully buffed, anyway. 4v4 on castle keep-away is too big of a map...

If it were 5v5, the game would have changed immensely making it harder for me to get to the flag.

Honestly though, all this means is that teams have to adjust their strategy a bit more.
    I wasn't saying that the match was unfair. As u said it, teams have to adjust and improve their defences. My own point of view to matter was that I am more of a rush-and-pray type of player as I like to just charge and spam my skills and therefore I do not prefer to be a sort of bodyguard and actually think what I do. Thinking makes my brain hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRusher View Post
    I'd like to hear how using that set turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Uh... First off, I'm jelly ... Second... I can already see bglir farming those flags ...

LoL I suks using rhino, give up using it but will try again maybe

Git – Ssneakykills