Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Put ur suggestions down for New skills for warrior, enchantress and archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I totally agree with ideas presented for enchantress.
    Summoning is somenthing that must be in such game. This ability is known in most mmo games
    I am waiting for it!
    Sorry for my poor english. Good luck in PL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A lot more healing and buffing and debuffs spells
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If I could suggest anything it's more aggro pulling skills for tanks due to archers always able to pull aggro from the tank bc of the amount of damage they do....
    Purearch ~lvl45 Archer~
    Xxstrpurexx ~lvl19 Str Twinky~
    Purehealz ~lvl45 Pally~
    Purehealztwo ~lvl19 Int Twinky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel like almost anything can rip aggro. I fell they need to adjust it a lil more. Cuz any Maxed out heals can any damage my archer does. I also feel like the aggro radius for heal is too high. I can cast a heal no where in range of mobs and they aggro from down the hall and around the corner on my archer. the next thing I kno I'm getting raped by lag and mobbs. I hate that skill now lol.
    Jovains- Enchantress(Supportress)
    Jovian- Archer

LEGENDS Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd love to have a spell as enchantress that could summon another player from Towne (perhaps in addition to a skill that summons a pet). Eg anyone in towne that matches the skill level of the dungeon would get a little button on the screen, if they tap that they get transported into the dungeon at the spot where the enchantress is ( max 1 or 2 players ofc)
    ---
    Enchantress: falseprophet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The enchantress can revive, I think it would be cool if the archer could go get a member who just died and respawned at the entrance, and bring him back to the fight area in 2secs. Its pretty annoying to have to walk all the way after we die. The archer is a bird so let's use his wings.
    Alterra abcdLes Patriotes
    [Archer]: utopi Lvl30
    [Enchantress]: utopii Lvl30
    [Warrior]: utopiii Lvl35 (Favorite)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How about a poison shot for the Archer? Similar to blast shot but with a damage over time element instead of aoe damage. Maybe a short duration mana dmg boost spell for the enchantress. Warriors definitely need as charge/sprint ability to close on enemies faster.
    Syacoff - lvl 35 Archer - Alterra
    Sahdatay - lvl 35 Bowchantress - Alterra
    Thumbo - lvl 10 Bearzerker (Leaving him low on purpose. Wanna check out low lvl PvP too)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think that you should be able to capture the Skeletons and then summon them later on.
    NO MATTER WHAT, I AM PROUD TO HAVE OWNED THE FIRST EVER GUILD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dizko View Post
    Archer:
    Invisibility - Making him undetectable for a short time.

Mind Control, for enchantress, causing a monster to start attacking another monster.
    that would be good if the added a assain class..
    Iphone 16GB 3GS
    Character: Itcho, Warrior (Level 30) on Alterra Server
    Character: Itcha, Enchantress (Level 12) on Alterra Server
    Proud Member of the LEGENDS Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A few more things to take the game to the next level:

1. Party combos. If 2 or more characters cast an offensive spell at the same time, it will have more damage and/or bonuses. A special animation to each character combination would be amazingly attractive. If somehow 4 or more characters participate in a combo, it could be a combo that will wipe out all of the monsters in the current radius.
    If implemented correctly, Definitely will cause players to try and coordinate their attacks.

2. An automated items system.
    You cannot keep creating each and every individual piece of equipment and expect the game to get updated more frequently. Therefor, an automated items system should be developed.
    The automated system will have the ability to randomly add features to base items, which will make the game have an almost infinite items database in-game.
    If the next monster I kill will drop me a long sword, which is the base item (white), depending on my level and luck, the system will add attributes and I would eventually get, for example, Strong Long Sword of Speed - Which will have +Strength +Speed and so on.
    Furthermore, there should be jewels, some common, some very rare, which the player can combine with equipment, and get that piece of equipment a major upgrade.
    Special items that will give the character +Skill is a must have.

3. All characters must have some kind of "Run" skill. A temporary boost of speed to go places faster, or even run away from mobs.

4. A Stand Alone Quest System.
    Obviously the next big step. Though running around with 3-4 people in a 30 meters dungeon is fun and amusing, in order give that taste of "more!" to players, a quests system is required.
    Some quests can be, or needs to be, a 1 player mission, and some can/will be a party mission. I have amazing ideas for quests with party members, a lot beyond "Kill 30 of that and 400 of those". Imagine a 4 players party in a quest where they need to stand on 4 pillars at the same time in order to make the monster vulnerable, but as it attacks they have to run quickly.
    That could be intense, fun and insanely addictive.

I know that those are more of a "general ideas to the game" rather than new skills to characters, but I hope you'll still take them under consideration.

Cheers!

behind you, don't even try to look for me because I'll always be behind you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LegoJesus View Post
    A few more things to take the game to the next level:

1. Party combos. If 2 or more characters cast an offensive spell at the same time, it will have more damage and/or bonuses. A special animation to each character combination would be amazingly attractive. If somehow 4 or more characters participate in a combo, it could be a combo that will wipe out all of the monsters in the current radius.
    If implemented correctly, Definitely will cause players to try and coordinate their attacks.

You cannot keep creating each and every individual piece of equipment and expect the game to get updated more frequently. Therefor, an automated items system should be developed.
    The automated system will have the ability to randomly add features to base items, which will make the game have an almost infinite items database in-game.
    If the next monster I kill will drop me a long sword, which is the base item (white), depending on my level and luck, the system will add attributes and I would eventually get, for example, Strong Long Sword of Speed - Which will have +Strength +Speed and so on.
    Furthermore, there should be jewels, some common, some very rare, which the player can combine with equipment, and get that piece of equipment a major upgrade.

3. All characters must have some kind of "Run" skill. A temporary boost of speed to go places faster, or even run away from mobs.

4. A Stand Alone Quest System.
    Obviously the next big step. Though running around with 3-4 people in a 30 meters dungeon is fun and amusing, in order give that taste of "more!" to players, a quests system is required.
    Some quests can be, or needs to be, a 1 player mission, and some can/will be a party mission. I have amazing ideas for quests with party members, a lot beyond "Kill 30 of that and 400 of those". Imagine a 4 players party in a quest where they need to stand on 4 pillars at the same time in order to make the monster vulnerable, but as it attacks they have to run quickly.
    That could be intense, fun and insanely addictive.

I know that those are more of a "general ideas to the game" rather than new skills to characters, but I hope you'll still take them under consideration.

Cheers!
    I think those are great ideas except for the automated sytem developer thingy, i men I know that would make it more infinite possibiliies, but that would take a long time and I would rather have other things done than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LegoJesus View Post

This is the main thing needed, especially when PvP is introduced. You don't want everyone using the same items.
    The two words that show off ones truly horrific values - Epic and Fail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jovians View Post
    I honestly belive the archer class has too many support skills and not enough damage shots/skills we have one good shot. I honestly belive a revamp would stop so many ppl from soloing content. We should move skills like evasion/ and the archer heal skill should be given to the tank class. I also feel the mana regen skill should be given to enchatress who burns tho mana twice as fast. With a point or 2 in mama regen given by gear my archer almost ne'er can use up my mana quicker than it regens. I say give thoose skills to the classed that need em and give us dot skills and better dps shots.
    I definantly agree.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronical View Post
    Damn, my giant post didn't get posted. ****ty Opera *cough*
    I'll just list them then:
    - AoE attack 'Arrow Rain' for chickens.
    - Buffs for chickens with arrow changes (Ice, Fire, Poison)
    - AoE attack 'Sword Stomp' without pushing enemies back.
    Love the idea for the buffs for the arrows. Now the only way to do that (I think) is to get like the flaming crossbow, which costs money...
    Characters: Frantic lvl 23 Archer; Dragos lvl 17 Enchantress; Typhos lvl 4 archer lol