Thread: Guide On Lvl 70+ Archers ( Pvp And Pve ) + Reasons For Each Skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Guide On Lvl 70+ Archers ( Pvp And Pve ) + Reasons For Each Skill

Hey Guys, SkullCrusher here, and today i have decided to post my first guide on archers lvl 70 and over!
    PVE
    1)Archers have way toooo low armor to be in the front of the line while doing dungeons.
    2)let the bear go first, if there isnt bear let the pally go, if there isnt pally let the paladin go first, if there isnt paladin let a mage go first, if there isnt mage, that means you are doing a dungeon solo or your party is all birds and in the case if there is a warbird, let him(her) go first.
    3)keep using ur buffs! evasion(when maxed out)gives you +45% dodge AND +22 armor!
    4)if your party is being surrounded use focus(when maxed out) it gives +45 hit chance(for most full dex birds this means 200%+ hit chance) and +45 critical hit chance! (critical (crit ) is the chance of you doing double the damage!
    5)when facing the boss i would recommend to keep on repulsing him to keep him against the wall so the bears can successfully do all their slashes.
    6)other tips when vsing a boss: DO MEGA COMBOS! these can add tons of extra damage to your attacks!
    mega combo #1:ice storm + stomp + break armor = PULVERIZED!
    mega combo #2:still looking.
    7)keep using the debuffs! break armor, both roots, and blinding shot are great debuffs! spam them!
    thats pretty much it for PVE mainly because pve isnt too hard to learn on your own but heres a quick guide on it...now onto PVP!

PVP
    1)PVP Combos: ( my personal combos ) after evasion and focus buff of course...
    AGAINST BEARS:Blinding shot first!!! why?: because bears have 75+ dodge after using their buffs so whats the point of wasting all your other skills and wait for them to cool down and he probably dodged most of them ( if not all )
    after blinding shot use break armor! why?: because bears after buffing have 300+ armor! break armor could bring that down to 250 and after their buffs run out and break armor is active they could have around 210 or less armor!
    if the bear is running to you, and he is very close to you, use thorn wall because thorn wall has a short range, if there is quit a bit of distance between you two, use thorn because it has a much farther range. if he dodged both roots and is getting pretty close to you, use avian scream + repulse shot OR shattering scream + blast shot to form a combo and 300+ damage!
    dont ever let a bear get close to you because he could do 150+ damage without any of his skills/combos....
    More Tips When Facing A bear: when the battle first begins keep ur distance because most bears just beckon then stomp and hope for a kill...if u are far enough the beckon wont get you and he will have wasted his chance to kill u instantly. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KEEP UR DISTANCE FROM A BEAR( or any other strength user including warbirds, pally, ect.
    AGAINST BIRDS: ( my personal combos ) repulse them first! why: because most birds like to blast shot eachother first hoping for an instant kill ( which happens a lot unless u get lucky and dodge it ) after u get a bit of distance and he doesnt have blast shot, blind him, break armor then use your combo! ( shattering scream + blast shot ) if he is still alive root him and wait for blast shot + repulse to recharge after they do blast shot him and repulse again, if he is still not dead he is a warbird which i will explain later on.
    AGAINST MAGES: i personally think mages are easier then many ppl say.Just remember to ALWAYS WATCH THEM!
    what i mean by watch them is look at their mana shield, many smart mages wait for u to use blast shot then mana shield, fake it by using break armor then blast shot! why: becuase most mages will think that the break armor was ur blast shot, after that they would use their mana shield then use ur blast shot to bring it down, if u miss use repulse! why:becuase mages can 1 hit a bird. ( their drain does 300 - 500 damage ) and their drain misses then fire/lighting can do the same amount of damage ( a bit less though ) so always keep your distance from a mages aswell
    my second mage combo: Repulse him/her FIRST! why?: because most mages drain you first then use their fire storm which will kill you unless u dodge both, if u repulse them then they cant instantly kill u with drain/fire/lighting because they are out of range and birds have a bit more range then mages
    their heal can be very annoying so keep using blast shot when u got it, why?: because it does the most damage out of all skills. and make sure to repulse them!
    AGAINST WARBIRDS: these are very hard to kill, because they can kill u far range or close range, how?: most warbirds will have a scythe at these levels that can kill u in about 3 hits, and if u far away from them they can use their skills ( blast shot, repulse, break armor, blinding shot, and their screams ) and still kill u from far range, my personal technique to kill them is to keep on repulsing them so u can do damage and keep them far away from you, also blast shot whenever u have it why?: it does alot of damage.especially when u are buffed.
    my other combo against warbirds: blind them first becuase they are like bears, they have 90+ dodge when buffed! then break armor since they have about 270 armor when buffed, after those 2 blast shot then quickly repulse him away and root him with both of the root skills.
    AGAINST PALLYS: they're are extremely hard because they are just like bears ( 700 health and tons of armor ) and they have heal which can restore 250+ health!!!!!! to kill these i recommend taking down their mana shield first, then break armor, why?: because they have tons of armor then blast + repulse why: because a mages damage is very limited since most their attacks are close range AOA attacks, so keep ur distance and root them/repulse
    the reason i didnt list blinding shot in this combo is because they dont have much dodge to begin with, if u think u have enough time though, go ahead and use it. keep max distance against these hybrids.
    second combo against pallys: dont blast shot them,why?: keep hitting their mana shield because after they are out of mana and cant instant kill you, they have to be close to you and if they are out of mana, keep on rooting them and using repulse, then blast shot, why?: when they are out of mana they cant heal themselves so if u can kill them fast enough before they regen enough to heal/drain you, you will instantly die.
    SKILL BUILDS!
    max out all ur attacks except avian scream if u are lvl 74+, if you are not keep them at 8 except shattering scream and blast shot, put them at 9 so u can do the combo and do even more damage! i dont recommend put any points into heal unless u have 6+ skill points, if u do i recommend putting atleast 5 into heal but if u dont, thats OK because archers health/armor is soo low they will usually die instantly without even having time to heal themselves unless they kill their opponent even quicker. ( mainly by keeping ur distance and always rooting/repulsing them )
    if u want more damage/crit chance i recommend going full dex.
    if u want more armor/health/dodge put around 150 - 200 str points and rest dex.
    gear isnt much of a problem because i honestly have around 150k gear and i dont do too bad with this build

I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPED! ( IT TOOK 2 - 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS GUIDE )
    maybe we might see eachother in game and see how good this build works for you!
    any constructive criticism or feedback is highly appreciated!
    i will hopefully be making a new guide on how to quickly kill fox/rhino and a guide for mages build soon.
    THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

ABout mega combos :

HELL STORM! (AOE)
    Nature Strike! + Hell Scream = Hell Storm!

First Bird- Thorn Wall (or Thorn Root)
    then Mage- Lightning ==> Nature Strike!
    then Bear- Hell Scream

PULVERIZED! (ST)
    Shattered! + Break Armor = Pulverized!

First Mage- Ice Storm (or Frost Bite)
    then Bear- Stomp ==> Shattered!
    then Bird- Break Armor

PWNED! (ST) Combo below has been confirmed by devs- see here.
    Crushed! + Drain Life = Pwned!

First Bird- Break Armor
    then Bear- Crushing Blow ==> Crushed!
    then Mage- Drain Life

From here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...te-Combo-Guide)

About the combos, they are interesting However, for bears, you better do double root at start to make him loose some dodge ..

Great guide tho!

Ps : make some space, skip lines, underline/bold thigns and it will be awesome !
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Thanks Chickenrunnn, Means A lot Coming From The Master Of Guides! :P

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Annoying to read, lots of things are wrong on PvP combos and in general a waste of 2-3 hours.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Thanks dudetus! I'll be sure to improve on my next guide about bears!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    Thanks dudetus! I'll be sure to improve on my next guide about bears!
    The biggest prob in PvP section is that u forgot to mention that Avian Scream frees from stun, ice, root etc. at rank 5 and above. It's a life saver.

End game Archer guide:

PvE: Get thrasher and 3x daily and spam ur skills.

PvP: Get Swift set and Elite Bow and spam ur skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You forget get elite ring, np.

Ex-Ambassador Of Alterra
    Proud member of Turbo
    Whatever, life's still gonna move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Thanks Loaden! i will add it to the guide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Guide On Lvl 70+ Archers ( Pvp And Pve ) + Reasons For Each Skill

Where's the combo on bird vs bird.
    Like swift vs elite
    Or swift talon vs elite!