Thread: Upgrading items + farming bosses + sharing the drops + increasing drop rates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Upgrading items + farming bosses + sharing the drops + increasing drop rates

Hi,
    I'm not sure if these have been suggested before but;

Upgrading of armors, weapons and rings/amulets would be great. For instance; lvl 20 mighty berserker armor of fitness' stats are 25 str,13 dex, 489 armor. Upgrade to level II could give 27 str, 15 dex, 530 armor. Upgrade III (max) could give 30 str, 15 dex, 570 armor..You could have monsters drop upgrade scrolls(regular and/or elite), just like eggs drop..This way, some of the non rich people could manage to have better equipment simply by upgrading them, rather than paying a million or whatsoever for certain stuff...You could add a chance for failure where you don't actually lose the item, but just look for another scroll to upgrade..

My second thought is for farming bosses;
    You could have maps that have more than 1 bosses gathered together..You could increase the number of people allowed in the party, or even keep it the same way. Lets take Jarl for instance. A map could have 10 jarl and we could lure and kill them one at a time..Or could have jarl, mother, etc...all in one map. This way we can save a bit of time, instead of logging in and out..

My third suggestion would be the way drops are shared;
    On more difficult maps like i mentioned above, if we have 5 people in the party - numbered from 1 to 5; first drop automatically would go to number 1, second would go to number 2, and on..This way it would be fair..

My final suggestion would be rather than having re-roll elixirs, you could have let's say "platinum elixir or scroll" where it would give you better drop rates in general. Gold scroll could have 25% better drop rate, platinum could have 50% better drop rate..This would be a better option in my opinion, as I've noticed re-roll elixirs only seem to give you a better chance in only getting eggs more often..

I hope these suggestions would be taken into consideration. Would definitely love to see those, it would make the game a lot more fun and competitive..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

I have to disagree with number 2. It'll just make chest farming more easier and expect the elite market to crash.

I dont understand number 3. Everyone has the same drop rate, and all drops are random. But i dont understand what ur trying to say.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    I have to disagree with number 2. It'll just make chest farming more easier and expect the elite market to crash.

I dont understand number 3. Everyone has the same drop rate, and all drops are random. But i dont understand what ur trying to say.
    Difficulty of the bosses could be adjusted. I dont think it threatens the market to crash when you already run jarl 10 times..Instead, we could have 10 jarl to kill..Comes to same thing..

For number 3, what I'm trying to say is; in a map for instance with 10 bosses, the drops would go in a numeric order within the party..With the current drop system, you could have people run jarl 20 times and get only 1 copper and at the same time have them run 5 times with all silver and gold chests. So based on my drop rate system, random drops would be based on the boss itself, rather than players..And everyone would take turns when boss(es) drop stuff..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree with bird but number 1 is a +1 (: would love to see this kind of changes in game