Title calls for advanced players although some questions may sound stupid. Before anyone starts flaming, No I did not use the "search" feature so a few questions might have already been covered. It would just be nice to have a friendly reminder

1) Shadow Veil : Can the dmg bonus from the smoke stack if 2 rogues drop it down?

2) Noxious Bolt : I'm using, like most of the end game rogues, the following skills (Shadow Veil, Razor Shield, Noxious Bolt, Aimed Shot, and Agility)

Now my question is, where do you place Noxious Bolt within your rotation? So far from what I've heard/read we have to maintain Aimed Shot steady to stack up the crit bonus. However I found myself spamming regular attacks while AS was on cooldown. So let's say for Jaarl, I would spam Aimed Shot and tap regular attacks in between while AS recharges, and I would try to maintain Smoke bomb always up.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I don't see any use to Noxious Bolt and I would rather throw some points into passive for some bonus damage. (Don't need the crit because of AS buff)

3) I knew I should have write them down because I forgot all my other questions

P.S. If any of you guys know the formulas from the devs to calculate our stats could you please post them in this thread. Make it as official as possible (no personal theories) I'd like to have the official formulas from the devs if possible. Because I would like to start building up an Excel Spreadsheet with a gear database kind of like the ones elitistjerks were making for World of Warcraft. The reason why is because an Excel Spreadsheet would be very easily modifiable and everyone would be able to run their own simulations rather than having to wait on some website to update their calculator.

Thanks,

-Videa